idiots

Jonesborough, TN

#23 Nov 9, 2013
Needed wrote:
<quoted text>That is kind of funny. I have heard conservative talk show hosts make derogatory comments about Hillary, Reid, Pelosi, Biden, and especially the President. I have seen the President depicted as an African chief, and a monkey by the Tea Party. Haven't you? Heck, Rep. Joe Wilson called the President a liar during a State of the Union address!
You got that right...these people on here that eat up all that Fox news crap are the worst kind of hypocrites...
OH Really

United States

#24 Nov 10, 2013
So it is ok for one and not the other? Cam we do away with the 1st A and all just be sheep like you libs?
O say can you see

United States

#25 Nov 10, 2013
The majority of Americans,namely OBAMA VOTERS ,are too stupid to prioritize,let alone do research before they vote…all they want is free crap from Uncle Sam. That is why he gives his constituents their cell phones for free. Everyone wants it free free free....no workers needed......let the democraps destroy Amerika and give it to Mexico.

China and other countries are eating our lunch and we keep spending money so the military industrial complex keeps fat and their CEO’s rich.
Shari

United States

#26 Nov 10, 2013
Terrible, terrible leader. Ruining this country.
no kidding

Abingdon, VA

#27 Nov 10, 2013
Shari wrote:
Terrible, terrible leader. Ruining this country.
Of course he is and the whole nation is suffering because of this idiot President we have. Sheesh.
I LOVE FOX NEWS

United States

#30 Nov 16, 2013
idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right...these people on here that eat up all that Fox news crap are the worst kind of hypocrites...
Now you know who tells the truth, the whole truth FOX NEWS.

If pigs could vote, the man with the slop bucket would be elected swineherd every time, no matter how much slaughtering he did on the side.
~ Orson Scott Card
Truth and Consequence

United States

#31 Nov 16, 2013
Worse liar and worse president in history. Folks he is not through trying to destroy our country.
Amen

United States

#33 Dec 14, 2013
God will deal with the corrupt governments and hypocrites just as has been done in the past. Read the Bible.

FOR EVERYTHING THERE IS A SEASON

For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven:
a time to be born, and a time to die;
a time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted;
a time to kill, and a time to heal;
a time to break down, and a time to build up;
a time to weep, and a time to laugh;
a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
a time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together;
a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
a time to seek, and a time to lose;
a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
a time to rend, and a time to sew;
a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
a time to love, and a time to hate;
a time for war, and a time for peace.
"What gain has the worker from his toil?
I have seen the business that God has given to the sons of men to be busy with. He has made everything beautiful in its time; also he has put eternity into man's mind..."

REFLECTION: During this life we live without an eternal perspective. Yet God has given us an awareness of the eternal. There are good things on this earth to be enjoyed, but the greatest joy and purpose is the eternal. In themselves, all things are ultimately meaningless without the purposes of our God, creator, and author of life itself.
Pat lilley

Covington, GA

#34 Dec 14, 2013
Wolf Man wrote:
News Flash- I have noticed how Obama has been blamed with everything that is wrong in this country. It would appear that Obama was responsible for the Civil War, the Great Depression, WWI, and WWII. The Korean .Police Action and Vietnam are still being investigated.
We no longer and evidently have not in some time it would seem taught Civics classes. The President cannot do anything until a bill is drafted by either the Democrats or Republicans and passed by a majority vote. He can then sign it into law or veto it. There has not been a bill approved yet. If the Government shuts down Obama is not to blame our congressmen and senators are the ones at fault.
They are getting rich, a shutdown won't hurt them. When 1% of the population has all the wealth, we cannot survive for long.
that's as plain as you can make it and still outright stupid supersedes When they're all in the soup lines they will still be bitching about food stamps. I fear that only civil war is the answer or replacing Scalia
It Is Me

Newland, NC

#35 Dec 15, 2013
I have had enough of Obama.

Hillary Clinton 2016
You were warned

United States

#36 Dec 15, 2013
It Is Me wrote:
I have had enough of Obama.
Hillary Clinton 2016
So you are for letting Americans die at will? What does it matter now. Right?
Bet you're a baby killing supporter also?

Oh your messiah got another award here. Read em and weep sheep.
http://sandrarose.com/2013/12/president-obama...

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/12/12/congrat...

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/artic...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-poli...

I’d like to thank the people who helped me win this award.

Kathleen Selbilius,Nancy Pelosi,and Harry Reid and all you demoncrats.
BHO
Just Saying

United States

#37 Dec 15, 2013
Obozo earns the Pinocchio/Münchhausen/Orwell/M achiavelli/Goebbels award, all in one.
Lie of the Year, really? Before it’s over, it will be the Lie of the Millennium, right up there with

Jim Jones and the laced Kool Aid. What are you sheeple saying about this?

George Washington: I can not tell a lie.

Barack Obama: I can not tell the truth.

Obama has told so many lies that it must have been very difficult to pick just one.
Oh what happened to it is always Bush fault? ROFLOL
Taken In

Kingsport, TN

#38 Dec 15, 2013
I dunno, just seems to me Obama hasn't made good on any of his promises and is just another president doing the same old things presidents have been doing for the last 30 years. That being, folding under to corporate pressure and kissing ass to big money. It's just the same old thing. Obama has focused on b.s. to throw us all off balance. He claims to be the defender of the minority, no matter how weird and detestable they are. Queer rights, church haters, and all that other liberal stuff. I'm disappointed.
Henry

United States

#39 Dec 16, 2013
Taken In wrote:
I dunno, just seems to me Obama hasn't made good on any of his promises and is just another president doing the same old things presidents have been doing for the last 30 years. That being, folding under to corporate pressure and kissing ass to big money. It's just the same old thing. Obama has focused on b.s. to throw us all off balance. He claims to be the defender of the minority, no matter how weird and detestable they are. Queer rights, church haters, and all that other liberal stuff. I'm disappointed.
The baby killers and worse potus ever..........AND the sheep still believe every lie out of their mouths. The freebees for votes low info sheeple..........
Needed

Banner Elk, NC

#40 Dec 16, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
The baby killers and worse potus ever..........AND the sheep still believe every lie out of their mouths. The freebees for votes low info sheeple..........
Baby killers? Does that mean abortions? Do Republicans have abortions? I suppose not. Do Republicans get "free bees"? I suppose not. I was wondering if you might have been talking about all the baby's that were killed in Iraq & Afghanistan. Is that it? Ya know, all those bombs we dropped that killed babies in those countries beginning in '02. Is that it?
passing through

United States

#41 Dec 16, 2013
Needed wrote:
<quoted text>Baby killers? Does that mean abortions? Do Republicans have abortions? I suppose not. Do Republicans get "free bees"? I suppose not. I was wondering if you might have been talking about all the baby's that were killed in Iraq & Afghanistan. Is that it? Ya know, all those bombs we dropped that killed babies in those countries beginning in '02. Is that it?
No, the demoncrats passed all the baby killing laws, all the queer wedding laws all the laws satan has told them to pass. DEMONRATS the devil's advocates is what they are and you still believe every word out of their lying mouths, so what does that make you sheep?
We will pray for them and you.
Needed

Banner Elk, NC

#42 Dec 16, 2013
passing through wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the demoncrats passed all the baby killing laws, all the queer wedding laws all the laws satan has told them to pass. DEMONRATS the devil's advocates is what they are and you still believe every word out of their lying mouths, so what does that make you sheep?
We will pray for them and you.
So it's ok to kill hundreds of thousands in Iraq and Afghanistan then?
LOL

United States

#43 Dec 17, 2013
Needed wrote:
<quoted text>So it's ok to kill hundreds of thousands in Iraq and Afghanistan then?
FREEBAGGER TROLL who would lie and argue with GOD HIMSELF until hell freezes over.

It is true you can't fix stupid. No way possible.
Needed

Banner Elk, NC

#44 Dec 17, 2013
The point is that The Republican Party is against programs that help the poor. Jesus was for helping the poor. WWJD?
rofl

Jonesborough, TN

#45 Dec 17, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
FREEBAGGER TROLL who would lie and argue with GOD HIMSELF until hell freezes over.
It is true you can't fix stupid. No way possible.
Talk about a troll! You're the idiot who lives on this thing posting under many different names but we can all see the same location and you always use the same type of grammar and punctuation. Get a life douchebag!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Officer Brady Higgins JCPD 4 hr EnuffWhining 33
Obvious pro Homosexual Topix 5 hr OneMoreTime 1
ashley and steve grindstaff divorced? (Oct '14) 5 hr tater 26
Holly sanders dermatology 9 hr Skinz 3
Mattress signs 15 hr Zack 6
Crooked Judge? (Oct '09) Sat thompson-san 8
Don Spurrell (Jan '13) Fri hateawh 42
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) Fri Tanya 1,401
More from around the web

Personal Finance