concerned

Erwin, TN

#1 Feb 24, 2012
please if any information come forward.
Terri

Elizabethton, TN

#2 Feb 26, 2012
Please if anyone knows where Jessica is let someone know.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#3 Feb 26, 2012
This is so sad. It seems like so many people go missing lately. I hope the best for her and her family.
lovelost

Johnson City, TN

#4 Apr 25, 2012
has any thing ever come of her?
Jokerswild

United States

#5 Jun 9, 2012
What douse she look like
Chris tipton

Johnson City, TN

#6 Nov 9, 2012
Jessica if you are out there, please call someone. We love and miss you. If anyone knows anything please notify the authorities. What if this was your sister, mother, daughter, or friend!! PLEASE..
Sad

Johnson City, TN

#7 Nov 10, 2012
I don't want to put any names out there and maybe ive heard wrong but havent the police been questioning some of the people that got arrested in that meth raid? Doesnt the main guy drive the exact same car they were looking for? This story gives me such a heavy heart. What a beautiful young girl. Has anyone tried to contact the national media. Maybe that pressure would make the incompetent police in erwin get off their ass and doing anything at all.

“Unknown”

Since: Sep 12

Kingsport

#8 Nov 10, 2012
I hope the girl is found, even though her innocence or beauty should have nothing to do with the situation. This is not heartless nor non considerate,but to say she especially deserve national media attention over the other 100,000 missing people on any given day, is kind of unique.

I believe all of them should be displayed as more important than any issue of mainstream media, especially ones in regard to political lies overseas. We need to focus on problems in our own country and I believe yes each state should present these people to everyone, instead of the other half blind stories, that are presented.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NutriMost - New Diet Scam 53 min Michelle 190
Is There Any Moral Adults At Boone Willing To S... 1 hr Tired of your BS 4
Michael Brown is the story dead yet? 3 hr dolt 9
Do the Hooters girls in Johnson City share an a... 5 hr Bobby Longtool 9
Washington Co School Board Member Over concessions 14 hr Unbelievable 4
ISIS Iraq we all know BUSH/Republicans got us i... 15 hr dolt 10
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 16 hr TheRealZeke 9,441
•••
Johnson City Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Johnson City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Johnson City People Search