Next Last
Curious

United States

#21 Feb 28, 2014
Can you get Dr. Enuf in southwest Va?
Love

United States

#22 Mar 4, 2014
In 15 years I have only heard of 2 people who did not like Dr Enuf. So why do they not broden their market area?
Really

United States

#23 Mar 4, 2014
I know lots of people who don't like it.
Sharon

United States

#24 Mar 10, 2014
Who doesn't like a ice cold dr?
scotty

Kingsport, TN

#25 Mar 10, 2014
I was visiting in Texas and Cracker Barrel (sp) had Dr. Enuf!! Shocked me but apparently they have started selling them in all of their stores!
Murphy

Kingsport, TN

#26 Mar 11, 2014
I remember an older gentleman from my youth, or should I say an old mossback. Anyhow he was 87 years of age, stopped every day at Milhorn's Grocery and had himself a Dr. Enuff. Claimed it gave him energy. He used to plow for the neighbors with an old horse drawn plow. I think he lived well into his 90's at least. Must be something to it! I like the stuff, but it makes me a might nervous when I drink it. Must be the quinine in it doing me good. Back in the day, Johnson City Tn. produced many different sody pops, from Mountain Dew to Old Colonial, but Dr. Enuff had it's own cult following. I reckon it must be good stuff, since it is still going strong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rent a center 5 hr Bbygrl 9
Phillips landscaping Beware (Oct '15) 7 hr Lawn dog 22
Quinton at it again 8 hr Shaw 5
Looking for Dr. Todd Whitaker 8 hr Jjibe 1
Barnes exterminating (Aug '09) 22 hr lollollol 65
looking for azure g Sun Cass 10
Are Rainbow Flag Thefts a Lie? Sun CoxCastle 9

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance