Mayor Myron Banking on Forgetful Seniors
Lovethiiscity

Johnson City, TN

#21 Mar 25, 2013
tipton64 wrote:
He has insurance already he said on his FB page. Your just a hater. He's done more than you'll ever do. My Mom's in a chair and I understand how hard life can be. He's an inspiration to Mom and a lot of people. Also, Fire & Police love him because he always voted to support them. You're just racist against handicaps.
I promise you that Vance Cheeck will not have the support of the PD,FD or the Seniors of this city. He will not be elected!. Once a snake always a snake!!
tipton64

Johnson City, TN

#22 Mar 26, 2013
Cheeks is a good man. You obviously don't know him. Tomita seems like a good man to. They may be my new ticket
No Tomita

Johnson City, TN

#23 Mar 26, 2013
Tomita spends too much money on the county commission! I don't want to see him on both! Unless you don't mind paying higher taxes, stay away from Tomita!
BIG DADDY

Johnson City, TN

#24 Mar 26, 2013
BOLUS WLL RAISE YOUR TAXES. He will say anyting now to get elected and then screw yo later on. Jut look the money he spent and taxes he raised on the county commisin. LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE. And he isabou 80 years old OMG get real
Bob Lewis Fan

Johnson City, TN

#25 Mar 27, 2013
Lovethiscity wrote:
Yes, I know Vance Cheek! He was a the city mayor for a couple of years and was a yes man for the city mananger. He was directly responsible for cutting the budgets of the police departmet, fire department and school system. Why should we expect anything different this time around. If you want to vote for someone who has the special interest of MSHA, ETSU and Mitch Cox Development at heart, then go ahead and vote for him. But, my vote will go to someone who puts the cities children and public safety 1st.
Don't forget the Johnson City barowners. He was a registered lobbyist for them.
JC Voter

Arden, NC

#26 Mar 27, 2013
Bob Lewis Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the good info.
tipton64

Johnson City, TN

#27 Mar 27, 2013
You act like that's bad. If you have a problem with that, you're reaching. I'm for Vance all the way now. The more you complain the more stupid you sound
LOL

Johnson City, TN

#28 Mar 27, 2013
Clean house..start fresh.. its time for change and let new fresh candidates try and see what they can do for this dried up town...its only 4 years what hurt can they do ???????? if the new candidates can't improve, let's vote again and keep going.. its that simple.. It does not take a rocket scientist to figure that out..........what is running has had their change at change and I can't see it ????
Lovethiiscity

Johnson City, TN

#29 Mar 27, 2013
Bob Lewis Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard he was representing the Mouses Ear in their fight to rebuild. Is this true?
tipton64

Johnson City, TN

#30 Mar 28, 2013
His website says he works as lawyer to a computer company so he's not in private practice. Tom Jessee always represented them
Not Voting 4 JM or VC

Jonesborough, TN

#31 Mar 28, 2013
Lovethiiscity wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard he was representing the Mouses Ear in their fight to rebuild. Is this true?
All the ME does is brings drugs and crime to
our community. Those girls just want to make a quick buck. Most are druggies too.
getridofjane

Jonesborough, TN

#32 Mar 28, 2013
Remember wrote:
<quoted text> I am wondering does Jane think that she can win? She didn't respect the police or the seniors of JC. Her smart remarks will not be forgotten.
She apparently doesn't realize that even lowly restaurant workers (who put up with her abuse for a less than 5% tip) can vote. I think someone abused her as a puppy.
Shame on Her

Jonesborough, TN

#33 Apr 4, 2013
getridofjane wrote:
<quoted text>
She apparently doesn't realize that even lowly restaurant workers (who put up with her abuse for a less than 5% tip) can vote. I think someone abused her as a puppy.
She must be a cheap ass with her money but not with the JC money. Vote her out.
JC voter

Mckenzie, TN

#34 Apr 6, 2013
So the Seniors have a brand new facility, used mostly by them and they are still unhappy? What would make them satisfied? I and glad the City Commisson went with a multi-generational center, it will save money and is far more efficient. At least Jane Myron and the majority got the economics of it! Just think what a disaster having the center across from Science Hill would have been- that was the previous plan.
JC voter

Mckenzie, TN

#35 Apr 6, 2013
getridofjane wrote:
<quoted text>
What a strange comment-her generosity to area sports teams, groups of children, city employees was widely known.
BIG DADDY

Johnson City, TN

#36 Apr 6, 2013
I am so tired of hearing about the seniors. I am a senior and I have a life. I think the bored seniors should go out and get Wal Mart greeter jobs part time or something.
BIG DADDY

Johnson City, TN

#37 Apr 6, 2013
You can't clean house DUH

Brock....on the school board now

Cheek....former commissioner

Myron.......incumbent

Tomita......current county commissioner

Bolus...former county commissioner and county employeee
Mayor

Duncan, SC

#38 Apr 6, 2013
She is known for being a two faced liar ....she talks about people behind their back.........she is a slob and disgrace to our city....
JC voter

Mckenzie, TN

#39 Apr 6, 2013
BIG DADDY wrote:
I am so tired of hearing about the seniors. I am a senior and I have a life. I think the bored seniors should go out and get Wal Mart greeter jobs part time or something.
I so agree! That fight is over and went on for over 10 years! Myron pledged to get something done! She also helped get a decent football venue for our kids, which was long overdue. I don' get it with the Seniors and don't see why the city owes them anything. Police, roads, firemen, schools are necessities.......a Sr. Center is gravy!
JC voter

Mckenzie, TN

#40 Apr 6, 2013
new ideas wrote:
The 2 B's Bolus and Brock!
For the record, I believe Brock is a Democrat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angel Tree Program? (Oct '12) 8 min Maci 60
Thinking about moving to Johnson City (Feb '15) 5 hr Ricky 22
Supertalk radio, is George West gone? (Nov '15) 5 hr Ricky 19
Dominions pizza 5 hr Ricky 3
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 5 hr cthode6005- 1,611
Johnny Sidham that works at ACT (Dec '12) 7 hr Elf 3
local girls (Nov '12) 7 hr Jimtim234 12

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance