Mayor Myron Banking on Forgetful Seniors

Posted in the Johnson City Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Gone Girl

Franklin, NC

#1 Mar 12, 2013
Gone Girl is banking on the hope that many JC senior citizens have memory loss. Many STILL remember how she treated the fine senior citizens when her train left the seniors behind!
Dont You Know Who I Am

Johnson City, TN

#2 Mar 12, 2013
I think Jane Myron's train has already left the station!
Ole Elephant

Johnson City, TN

#3 Mar 13, 2013
This ole senior is just like an elephant. I am not forgetting anything no how many treats she drops off at the senior center.
Not Biting

Johnson City, TN

#4 Mar 14, 2013
The seniors are not taking the bait that she is fishing with for votes. Her line is tangled and her hook has rusted.
Fisherman

Johnson City, TN

#5 Mar 16, 2013
Not Biting wrote:
The seniors are not taking the bait that she is fishing with for votes. Her line is tangled and her hook has rusted.
Funny, I love this. Not taking the bait either.
Mayor

Piney Flats, TN

#6 Mar 16, 2013
She is a two face liar.....
We Know Who You Are

Abingdon, VA

#7 Mar 20, 2013
It isn't going to be pretty for Myron. Who could trust her anyway? Not the seniors or the JC Police Dept. Shame on her.
Lovethiscity

Johnson City, TN

#8 Mar 20, 2013
Plain Jane Myron's time on the city commission has come to an end. She knows that she betrayed the seniors of this city and now she is trying to convince everyone that she did us a favor. Phil Carrigar new that his chances of getting re-elected was slim due to the same reason. I hope that everyone also realizes that Vance Cheek is also a snake in the grass and will be a YES man for the city mananger. HE IS ONE OF THEM !! Lets be smart and elect some new blood to our commission. There are several worthy candiates that would do an excellent job but Myron and Cheek has had their turn. Let's move forward!
Writing on the Wall

Abingdon, VA

#9 Mar 21, 2013
Lovethiscity wrote:
Plain Jane Myron's time on the city commission has come to an end. She knows that she betrayed the seniors of this city and now she is trying to convince everyone that she did us a favor. Phil Carrigar new that his chances of getting re-elected was slim due to the same reason. I hope that everyone also realizes that Vance Cheek is also a snake in the grass and will be a YES man for the city mananger. HE IS ONE OF THEM !! Lets be smart and elect some new blood to our commission. There are several worthy candiates that would do an excellent job but Myron and Cheek has had their turn. Let's move forward!
Very well stated, Lovethis city. I am glad that some have seen the "writing on the wall".
new blood needed

Johnson City, TN

#10 Mar 21, 2013
At least Carriger had enough sense to know not to run because he didn't stand a chance. Poor Jane, somebody needs to tell her don't waste your time. Who is giving her advice, city manager Pete Peterson? The city commission does need new blood and I support a two term limit!
Remember

Abingdon, VA

#11 Mar 21, 2013
new blood needed wrote:
At least Carriger had enough sense to know not to run because he didn't stand a chance. Poor Jane, somebody needs to tell her don't waste your time. Who is giving her advice, city manager Pete Peterson? The city commission does need new blood and I support a two term limit!
I am wondering does Jane think that she can win? She didn't respect the police or the seniors of JC. Her smart remarks will not be forgotten.
tipton64

Johnson City, TN

#12 Mar 22, 2013
Lovethiscity wrote:
You don't know Cheek - he's a great guy. I've met him and he's very down to earth and kind. He and Frank Bolus would be a great team
Lovethiscity

Johnson City, TN

#13 Mar 22, 2013
Yes, I know Vance Cheek! He was a the city mayor for a couple of years and was a yes man for the city mananger. He was directly responsible for cutting the budgets of the police departmet, fire department and school system. Why should we expect anything different this time around. If you want to vote for someone who has the special interest of MSHA, ETSU and Mitch Cox Development at heart, then go ahead and vote for him. But, my vote will go to someone who puts the cities children and public safety 1st.
tipton64

Johnson City, TN

#14 Mar 23, 2013
Lovethiscity wrote:
Yes, I know Vance Cheek! He was a the city mayor for a couple of years and was a yes man for the city mananger. He was directly responsible for cutting the budgets of the police departmet, fire department and school system. Why should we expect anything different this time around. If you want to vote for someone who has the special interest of MSHA, ETSU and Mitch Cox Development at heart, then go ahead and vote for him. But, my vote will go to someone who puts the cities children and public safety 1st.
Cheeks always voted for schools, police and fire. You don't watch the votes. He and Bolus are the only candidates that will put us first. Cheeks did it last time and he'll do it again.
new ideas

Johnson City, TN

#15 Mar 23, 2013
The 2 B's Bolus and Brock!
Lovethiscity

Johnson City, TN

#16 Mar 23, 2013
I have attended every commission meeting for the last 18 years and I can assure you that Vance "Hot Wheels" Check will vote for what ever Pete Peterson tells him to vote for. Ask him why he voted to slash positions from the Police and Fire Departments. Ask him why he voted to cut teaching positions from the school system. The only reason he is running for this commission is to get free health insurance from the city. He tried to get the county attorneys position, county judge, US Congress and any other government office he could think of, just to get the free insurance and benefits. I SAY LET HIM WORK LIKE THE REST OF US. He got where he is now off of his daddy's name so its time he does something for himself.
tipton64

Johnson City, TN

#17 Mar 23, 2013
He has insurance already he said on his FB page. Your just a hater. He's done more than you'll ever do. My Mom's in a chair and I understand how hard life can be. He's an inspiration to Mom and a lot of people. Also, Fire & Police love him because he always voted to support them. You're just racist against handicaps.
Big Daddy

Johnson City, TN

#18 Mar 24, 2013
BOLUS is a pathological liar and career politician/government employee
Big Daddy

Johnson City, TN

#19 Mar 24, 2013
I wished someone under the age of 50 was running for this office
Yard Man

Abingdon, VA

#20 Mar 25, 2013
Judging by the yard signs Bolus and Brock are ahead in that department. I have seen one Myron sign, and it was in the city right-of-way which she should know is illegal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hunted Swingle Hospital (Location) (Jul '11) 3 hr Bobbie Trinchera 30
bcm principal 7 hr Meme 12
Halliburton Cover Up Coming To Light 7 hr Meme 6
Parkland Shooting 13 hr Grape Ape 1
Marx the Spot Fri OhTudyRudy 6
News Meet Donny Reagan, America's Most Racist Pastor? (Feb '14) Fri House The Church ... 383
Kind Chiropractic (Sep '13) Fri NOTHAVINIT 7

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Johnson City Mortgages