JFI

Johnson City, TN

#1 Jan 30, 2013
Just happened to see it come across the TV, young female very attactive blonde lawyer in JC/Tricities area, but I did not catch the name of the firm or her name. She is sitting behind a desk and then the commercial goes to her partner and then back to them standing together but again I failed to catch the name of the firm. Anyone know?
allaboutnothing

Elizabethton, TN

#2 Jan 30, 2013
JFI wrote:
Just happened to see it come across the TV, young female very attactive blonde lawyer in JC/Tricities area, but I did not catch the name of the firm or her name. She is sitting behind a desk and then the commercial goes to her partner and then back to them standing together but again I failed to catch the name of the firm. Anyone know?
I believe it is Large from Johnson City.
JFI

Johnson City, TN

#3 Jan 31, 2013
Hmm ok, I'll look it up/ Do you know if it's Large and ??? or ???? and Large...haha
JFI

Johnson City, TN

#4 Jan 31, 2013
Yes that is the firm...thanks!
joe joe

Knoxville, TN

#5 Feb 4, 2013
was it tony clark wearing a wig?????????? or his favorite asst. i hear he likes to wear wigs.
Cprnmo

Knoxville, TN

#6 Feb 14, 2013
It's Large and Associates. I have used him twice in the past and he did a great job. I wouldn't hesitate to use him again. Right now he is taking on a lot of cases from the McLeod Cancer Center fiasco.
FloydRTurbo

Columbia, TN

#7 Feb 15, 2013
Michael Large is just like all the other TV lawyers; Big Hat, No Cattle.
All Fluff.
indebt

Knoxville, TN

#8 Feb 17, 2013
I disagree. He was my bitch ex-wifes lawyer. I got $30,000 debt and she got my house, cars, and the goddamn dog.
Best Friend

Talbott, TN

#9 Mar 4, 2013
Traci Hartley from Pennington Gap, VA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
newport, tennessee (Nov '14) 4 hr Smshirk 7
Jared Adams Rachel Price 4 hr Time to go 2
Is Halliburton Resigning as Director of Schools 6 hr fed up 16
Late 20s looking to adopt son 10 hr Wantingfather 1
Are Topix moderators pro homosexual? 14 hr Homer 68
Kimber GONE! 20 hr Wolfeee 2
Halliburton resigns 22 hr Parent 2

Johnson City Jobs

Personal Finance

Johnson City Mortgages