Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#1 Nov 17, 2013
I'm looking for a walk in or same day appointment doc in the area. I need to get back on my ambien for sleep. Any suggestions?
Newcomer

Kingsport, TN

#3 Nov 20, 2013
I wrote you. Laura grabowski. Same day. BAMM. 90 days of ambien. Fill it next door.
Pop

Bristol, TN

#4 Nov 20, 2013
deaftone wrote:
I'm looking for a walk in or same day appointment doc in the area. I need to get back on my ambien for sleep. Any suggestions?
If you need to take Ambien to go to sleep, you need to make some changes somewhere else.
Wm the Conquered

Kingsport, TN

#5 Nov 20, 2013
Most of these clinics won't hand out prescriptions for Ambien. They usually just tell you to get a primary care doctor. Yeah, I know, red tape sucks! Just my opinion but stuff is very dangerous, no kidding. My son was on it and started sleep walking and driving around in his car and not even remembering it happening. My brother tried it and was like a zombie and would look right though you when he was waking up and for an hour afterwards. But if you were prescribed it before and it works for you, I guess it is the stuff for you. And Pop, we don't need a lecture from you! I hate it when someone asks a simple question and gets preached on by a smart ass!

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#6 Nov 21, 2013
Newcomer wrote:
I wrote you. Laura grabowski. Same day. BAMM. 90 days of ambien. Fill it next door.
Hey there. I could not find this doctor. I didn't recieve a message please send again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Washington County School Board 13 min Washington county... 8
erin mevin? 1 hr The eyes and hears 1
American Water Heater (Jan '12) 1 hr Anonymous 116
Will The Mouses Ear rise again? 4 hr Gray lover 25
Lowes, Johnson City Homewrecker 4 hr Getit 4
Any Subxone Drs Taking new clients 7 hr Been there 2
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 8 hr DonotbesoNaive 354
Johnson City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web