Man charged with cruelty after leavin...

Man charged with cruelty after leaving dog to die

There are 10 comments on the WATE-TV Knoxville story from Mar 11, 2013, titled Man charged with cruelty after leaving dog to die. In it, WATE-TV Knoxville reports that:

Hawkins County authorities say a Bean Station man moved out of a house and left a dog inside it to die.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WATE-TV Knoxville.

blahhh

Hermitage, TN

#1 Mar 11, 2013
People like this deserve the same treatment! I hope they put him under the jail without food, water, or a pot to piss in!
real bigT

Knoxville, TN

#2 Mar 11, 2013
What was he supposed to do leave him outside in the cold? Nothing pleases you people.
WTF

Johnson City, TN

#3 Mar 11, 2013
real bigT wrote:
What was he supposed to do leave him outside in the cold? Nothing pleases you people.
Are you f'n retarded? Yep that's it isn't it, bigT stands for bigTARD.
You give the dog away or take it to an animal shelter as a last resort BEFORE you leave.
Damn! If you're that stupid I hope you sure as hell never try to raise a human.
Cheese Puff Daddy

Park Hills, MO

#4 Mar 11, 2013
That guy couldn't have been in his right mind, that's just crazy. Lets say the guy tried to find the dog a home and failed. Lets assume he didn't think of a shelter. Why leave the dog inside to starve?

What is white trash America coming to?
What happened to dumping em out in a subdivision? As bad as that is at least the dog has a sporting chance.

Did this crazy bastard think a dog corpse was some sort of way of sticking it to the bank that foreclosed?
blahhh

Hermitage, TN

#5 Mar 12, 2013
real bigT wrote:
You are dumb! He could give the animal away to someone who wouldn't starve it to death or give it to a shelter so it could at least get food & water. Turning it loose is better than leaving it to die
Dog Lover

White Pine, TN

#6 Mar 13, 2013
To Real Big T You could have brought the dog to Grainger County on Ole US 25 where a gentelman takes in all stray, why he may have given you a place to stay an even fead you ,but to lock a dog where he can,t fend for it self is just deplorable. I hope you rot in hell fellow.
THATS MY HUSBAND

Indian Trail, NC

#9 Sep 11, 2013
let me tell you my husband didn't leave the dog there to die or o stick it to the bank. you people are assholes. the dog was visous he would eat you alive. the idiot next store carl lumpkins admitted to letting the dog loose he was tied up and we had someone to feed him he got let loose and druggies were breaking in the house stealing are belongings. why don't the police check into who was breaking in instead of my husband. who ever was stealing my shit.who locked that dog in the house. SO GO GET THEM AND WATCH WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT MY HUSBAND.YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT HIM LIKE YOU KNOW WHO HE IS? well if you did you would now if he or me finds out who you are YOUR ASS HAS HAD IT!!!
THATS MY bro in law

Indian Trail, NC

#10 Sep 11, 2013
come on do you people have anything better to do then run people in the ground...that man is sitting in jail on false charges because there was one side of this story told ..what everyone assumed happened. there was no consideration of what the situation was that man everyone is cussing had nothing to do with hurting that dog. do you really think anyone is so retarded ...they cant figure out how to open a door ...they dident have any where to stay! if your going to make such strong comments about someone you know not a thing about...EVERY single person who has remarked on this an wrote and reported on this story was WRONG!!!! and the police are to busy making false reports on the story and looked over any of the facts !!! You know what that means the person or persons who were cruel,Retarded, an the bastards HERE are the people who done it so there still locking dogs in your bathroom to rob your house and climb thru your windows,,,,,this could have been you or your family ...so before you go callin people retarded bastards....YOU COULD BE NEXT!!!
Yousoundlike_B_F ife

Knoxville, TN

#11 Sep 11, 2013
I'm shaking in my boots, and btw...your names say you married your brother in law. Cute threats too, just couldn't hold it together long enough to use grammar or passive aggressiveness.
Yousoundlike_B_F ife

Knoxville, TN

#12 Sep 11, 2013
Don't take much snooping to find out your hubby brother whatever was arrested last month! Hanging out with some drug addicts was he?

http://www.wbir.com/news/article/279064/2/Haw... -

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
University High, Johnson City School (Dec '08) 47 min WhatSheSaid 87
New Adult Bar Johnson City (Jul '16) 11 hr Oldstripper 31
White Lives Matter 11 hr laffingravy 14
Prostitutes in Johnson City (Jul '12) 12 hr Gotti4 68
Mayor Eldridge's Behavior 12 hr concernedcitizen 5
Halliburton wants Concerned Parents page shut d... 18 hr Miss Jane 5
HIRING Part-Time Caregivers 19 hr Hiring Addus 1

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance