Nice furniture stores
Cowgirl

Bristol, VA

#1 Jan 3, 2014
I have seen ads for Property Experts. Anything else similar to them?
Designer

United States

#2 Jan 3, 2014
I am familiar with most all the furniture stores in the area. It really depends on what you define as "nice." If you are looking for the very high end brands, the Tri-Cities doesn't have any furniture stores selling this. Zak's has mid price to lower high end. Grand has mid price to low price. All the others are pretty much low end type furniture. I think Property Experts is more of a remodeling and real estate company. I don't think they are a true furniture store, but they may sell some furniture.
Cowgirl

Bristol, VA

#3 Jan 3, 2014
Designer wrote:
I am familiar with most all the furniture stores in the area. It really depends on what you define as "nice." If you are looking for the very high end brands, the Tri-Cities doesn't have any furniture stores selling this. Zak's has mid price to lower high end. Grand has mid price to low price. All the others are pretty much low end type furniture. I think Property Experts is more of a remodeling and real estate company. I don't think they are a true furniture store, but they may sell some furniture.
Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best restaurant in tri cities area? 2 hr Bbqman 10
Statewide paving scam. 3 hr Neveragain 1
Johnny Reed 4 hr Just here 14
Does anyone know Janie Alton Erwin, Tennessee 5 hr CVS coworker 4
Bring Metallica back 8 hr Whatcu talkin bou... 12
Misti Holden crain 8 hr Whatcu talkin bou... 8
Poorboy Lawncare Wed ???? 7

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance