Jman

Johnson City, TN

#1 Oct 22, 2012
An Italian court on Monday convicted seven scientists and experts of manslaughter for underestimating the risks of a killer earthquake and failing to adequately warn citizens before it struck the central Italian town of L'Aquila in 2009.

Prosecutors argued that the defendants - members of a national panel that assesses major risks - offered "incomplete, imprecise and contradictory information" to residents. The international scientific community denounced the trial, noting that predicting earthquakes is impossible. Even early warning systems, which rely on a network of sensors to detect surface seismic waves that precede larger quakes, can provide residents only 10 to 60 seconds advance notice, and then, only in areas where those sensors are in place.

The defendants have been sentenced to six years in prison.

“Unknown”

Since: Sep 12

Kingsport

#2 Oct 22, 2012
Jman wrote:
An Italian court on Monday convicted seven scientists and experts of manslaughter for underestimating the risks of a killer earthquake and failing to adequately warn citizens before it struck the central Italian town of L'Aquila in 2009.
Prosecutors argued that the defendants - members of a national panel that assesses major risks - offered "incomplete, imprecise and contradictory information" to residents. The international scientific community denounced the trial, noting that predicting earthquakes is impossible. Even early warning systems, which rely on a network of sensors to detect surface seismic waves that precede larger quakes, can provide residents only 10 to 60 seconds advance notice, and then, only in areas where those sensors are in place.
The defendants have been sentenced to six years in prison.
What if I told you, there are possible ways to actually make earthquakes happen, and yes I mean forced earthquakes with a system. What if the prosecution relied on that information alone, knowing that they had prior information to such(the prosecution part is a wild guess) and with held from the population, a real truth.

Kind of exactly what needs to happen on a different magnitude in the US, with all the corruption in political affiliations and the Fed Reserve, along with 90% of government "groups".

We are the largest corruption in the entire globe, yet we only like to highlight other "corruption" elsewhere or like to pretend that politics will "fix" or "change", dire needed attention matters. This is the true lie within our nation, and our time is almost up. Especially the so called "middle class" of America, who is never going to see the blindside coming.

Take Care
Mike

Johnson City, TN

#3 Oct 23, 2012
I think sir unknown should change his name to Einstein
boheemeein

Kingsport, TN

#4 Oct 24, 2012
Mike wrote:
I think sir unknown should change his name to Einstein
LoL i have not seen the dude lie 1 time yet or bullshit ne one
i aint never seen 1 person call his saying as fake or conspiracy with actual proof

keep on doing what your doin my man you need your own news team or something
you know you are doing the right thing when everyone just talks shit without ever provin your points wrong

i sent you a private msg about seein if you had trainin classes open or ne thing also for your krav been wanting to learn it for a real long time
much love man keep tellin the truth no matter what anyone says you smartest dude i seen in a long time

“Unknown”

Since: Sep 12

Kingsport

#6 Oct 24, 2012
I responded to your PM boheem.

Thanks man I appreciate that very much and hopefully it will lead you to tell many other people, or help you form your own method for getting "truth" out there. As I have stated many of times, there is nothing to gain for simply spouting out text on forums for personal pleasure. I truly want to help and rattle all bland thoughts, especially in this region of the south. This country is in some deep shit and truly needs help very badly, we are bankrupt and SO close to the verge of massive civil unrest. Sadly though the majority of the people, believe that under law things can go back to normal or fix itself magically, sorry to inform many, that aint NEVER going to happen.

Its either people "wake up" and overturn this corrupt nation and rebuild everything, or the EVIL people of this world are going to continue exactly what they are doing. David Copperfield and that Chris Angel dude aint got shit on shadow government and politics.

Take Care

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Washington County Schools (May '16) 3 hr Tax 38
LANDLORDS BEWARE LIST - Do not rent to list 4 hr Victim 1
DRUG DEALERS in Johnson City (Jun '12) 5 hr Understanding 35
Dr. Dalpiaz the vet 6 hr Understanding 8
So Long illegals! 9 hr Understanding 71
Are Rainbow Flag Thefts a Lie? 13 hr CoxCastle 3
Your Body By God - NutriMost Diet Scam (Aug '14) Fri Tina 4

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance