SERIOUS

United States

#1 Jan 25, 2013
Church people got sucked in by Satans Republicans over two issues. Anortion and gay marraige...... Now the wealthy own them. Republicans want abortion to use it as a tool to get your vote so they can give all the money to the rich. They even have church people blaming the poor. It's sickening.

Christiandemocrats.org

Anortion is the BIG LIE. Their fight is with the Supreme Court , not the people. But they've never challenged it. NOT ONCE. It's their bread and butter.

Now the church does the will of Satan. And guns? My god, nobody's wanting to take the guns away. Only the assault rifles. S they get the rednecks vote that way too.

I don't oppose anortion, I support abortion alternatives theperrycenter.org . I don't hate on gay people. I lead them to Christ without the first mention of their lifestyle.

Let me tell you this. If you're running aroind on earth with your nose in the air like you're not a sinner and your not helping people? You are going straight to hell. Now take that down to your Churchity church, gossip column , hate club ...and tell them I sent you
Pop

Jonesborough, TN

#2 Jan 25, 2013
SERIOUS wrote:
Church people got sucked in by Satans Republicans over two issues. Anortion and gay marraige...... Now the wealthy own them. Republicans want abortion to use it as a tool to get your vote so they can give all the money to the rich. They even have church people blaming the poor. It's sickening.
Christiandemocrats.org
Anortion is the BIG LIE. Their fight is with the Supreme Court , not the people. But they've never challenged it. NOT ONCE. It's their bread and butter.
Now the church does the will of Satan. And guns? My god, nobody's wanting to take the guns away. Only the assault rifles. S they get the rednecks vote that way too.
I don't oppose anortion, I support abortion alternatives theperrycenter.org . I don't hate on gay people. I lead them to Christ without the first mention of their lifestyle.
Let me tell you this. If you're running aroind on earth with your nose in the air like you're not a sinner and your not helping people? You are going straight to hell. Now take that down to your Churchity church, gossip column , hate club ...and tell them I sent you
I'll go to my churchity church and tell them you sent me. But you need to take yourself to the nearest bar and have a couple of good shots of BirdDog Whiskey and try to figure out why you lead a life of animosity and ultra sensitivity and learn to chill out a little bit.
SERIOUS

United States

#3 Jan 26, 2013
Pop wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll go to my churchity church and tell them you sent me. But you need to take yourself to the nearest bar and have a couple of good shots of BirdDog Whiskey and try to figure out why you lead a life of animosity and ultra sensitivity and learn to chill out a little bit.
Been way too long since I did that. I'm gonna do that today . It does seem to consume me these days.
Two shots of birdZfog Whiskey it is. Ill tell them you sent me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In Desperate Need Of A GOOD Divorce/ Custody At... 1 hr Clark in Bristol 3
Verbal Abuse Awareness 4 hr All 4
Hate crime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 11 hr Sane 5
8th Grade Prom 13 hr Payless 17
Ignoring red light camera citations. (May '14) 21 hr zio-bot israeli 46
Bemberg Haunted?!? (Jun '11) Thu Murph 28
Dexter Clevenger Family Wed I prefer HBO 2

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance