school board meeting!! thruth will come out!!

Posted in the Johnson City Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Take Notice

Athens, TN

#2 Jun 4, 2014
WillGetJustice wrote:
There will be a School Board meeting on Thursday so im told. People have commented that you have to have permission to speak, but if you ask me, SPEAK ANYWAYS! Whats the worst that can happen? Speak your peace, hand out papers with the truth on it, post them on cars, LET EVERYONE KNOW about all the child abuse cover ups! BE AMERICAN! Stand up for yourself and most importantly the CHILDREN! Lets bring the Child abuse cover up scandal to light and expose Ron Dykes, Karla, Jared Adams and Susan Belcher, Lets dissolve Larry Manis's Retirement! Lets get them! Lets stand and speak and dont let them stop you!
No Drunks Allowed. Will be arrested.
Beware Teddy

Athens, TN

#3 Jun 4, 2014
Take Notice wrote:
<quoted text>No Drunks Allowed. Will be arrested.
Teddy will just have to settle for texting his love which seems to happen very often.
incense

Elizabethton, TN

#4 Jun 4, 2014
The CO crew is horrible. They need to go.
the 3 pigs

Kingsport, TN

#5 Jun 4, 2014
everybody that stands by you is just as bad. you, your girlfriend and your mama......sick fat b*#$%......that lil girl was 3 and you let her be molested by your girlfriend.....you knew about it!!!! no charges because your sister wanted to "sweep it under the rug"......then takes that kid back to the same place it happened, often.....parents are just as bad too....family or not. why would you let something like that happen and just let it go....guess yall dont speak anymore but that dont change the fact that you teach and also invite your students to newbies in JC for a good time.....what 40 year old with no kids has a birthday party with blow up bouncie things as entertainment?? you are sick......dont worry, I wont be there at your school board meeting as I dont have any kids........but some day you will come across someone like me and when you molest their kid.....God help you.....Go ahead and pretend to your community that you are decent.....
the 3 pigs

Kingsport, TN

#6 Jun 4, 2014
ALLEGEDLY. But the mother and the father told me and why would they lie. there even supposed to be a dss report
Idiots

United States

#8 Jun 5, 2014
WillGetJustice wrote:
You shouldn't not go because you have no kids.... you should go to hear and voice an opinion on facts. Which the facts are well documented.
I hope they have all of you arrested that show up and try to speak with out permission. But my guess is no one will be there. It's much easier to run your mouth on a computer as to show up in person. Good luck to all.
First hand

Cherryville, NC

#10 Jun 6, 2014
Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope they have all of you arrested that show up and try to speak with out permission. But my guess is no one will be there. It's much easier to run your mouth on a computer as to show up in person. Good luck to all.
u HAVE to be a CO person. If u have not noticed u r in the minority here. Dare I say u r one of the sick,twisted,evil & butt kissing dykes groupies!! How could u even come on here and post ur crap.??Obviously u yourself or anyone u love or care about has never been abused or treated unethically by these monsters. Some people use these post for all the wrong reasons....but this forum is also being used in positive ways; like exposing these people at central office. If u have a child enrolled in Washington county schools- then yes this effects you. Even if u don't these truths should trouble u or anyone else that reads them.
Real Issues

Anderson, SC

#11 Jun 6, 2014
Someone's covering for Dykes and Woodward. Certainly There are a few honest employees at CO or Asbury.
Not All

Anderson, SC

#12 Jun 6, 2014
There are a few at CO and Asbury with integrity who will come forward when time is right.
the 3 pigs

Kingsport, TN

#13 Jun 6, 2014
when is this meeting?
Paul

Johnson City, TN

#15 Jun 6, 2014
Not All wrote:
There are a few at CO and Asbury with integrity who will come forward when time is right.
I hear there are a few board members AND the TBI who will come foward when the time is right. Hope you're right. And they better be coming foward soon
Be real

Louisville, KY

#17 Jul 2, 2014
WillGetJustice wrote:
I agree. Not only TBI but the U.S. Dept of Education is involved. I just spoke to them and they spoke to JAKE to comfirm everything.
Jake?
Be real

Johnson City, TN

#21 Jul 3, 2014
WillGetJustice wrote:
They stated Jake from the Office in Johnson city I believe. An Agent...
ok. Thanks.
Understand

Elizabethton, TN

#22 Jul 4, 2014
the 3 pigs wrote:
ALLEGEDLY. But the mother and the father told me and why would they lie. there even supposed to be a dss report
You sound like Jared Adams. You try to make the innocent people sound horrible. Jared is a P---- with bad hair. I am sure you are like this too.
Truth hound

Monroe, NC

#23 Jul 6, 2014
the 3 pigs wrote:
everybody that stands by you is just as bad. you, your girlfriend and your mama......sick fat b*#$%......that lil girl was 3 and you let her be molested by your girlfriend.....you knew about it!!!! no charges because your sister wanted to "sweep it under the rug"......then takes that kid back to the same place it happened, often.....parents are just as bad too....family or not. why would you let something like that happen and just let it go....guess yall dont speak anymore but that dont change the fact that you teach and also invite your students to newbies in JC for a good time.....what 40 year old with no kids has a birthday party with blow up bouncie things as entertainment?? you are sick......dont worry, I wont be there at your school board meeting as I dont have any kids........but some day you will come across someone like me and when you molest their kid.....God help you.....Go ahead and pretend to your community that you are decent.....
I don't understand what your talking about- and what has that got to do with school board meeting tues night???
Anonymous

Johnson City, TN

#25 Jul 8, 2014
TRUST ME... there is more going on than what they are covering up about the kids. There are other issues against the staff. If anyone tried reporting them, they were reprimanded. JA is just Belcher's henchman. Dykes is just a puppet for Kyte. There is one thing WCDE does teach, it is CYA. Manis needs to go to jail. He had no business teaching the students or being in a school where he could harass the other employees. Justice does need to be served. I just hope it can be done without causing any more damage to the student's and their education.
What

Johnson City, TN

#26 Jul 8, 2014
Justice did not happen!
Jeff

Greeneville, TN

#28 Jul 8, 2014
Truth is no one cares Ron dykes does a great job leave the man alone and start knitting or senior tennis league, bingo good grief anything but this rambling
Clod Hopper III

Johnson City, TN

#29 Jul 8, 2014
Jeff wrote:
Truth is no one cares Ron dykes does a great job leave the man alone and start knitting or senior tennis league, bingo good grief anything but this rambling
Smartest comment Ive heard. I'm sick of the nuts crying about nothing. Nothing happened tonight and nothings gonna happen.
Clod Hopper III

Johnson City, TN

#30 Jul 8, 2014
WillGetJustice wrote:
I hope to see a full house at tomorrow's board meeting! Let's fill the meeting with concerned community members and stand behind the parents of the abused children!
How did that work out for you???? LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grindstaff Twins (Oct '11) 1 hr LOL 95
ashley and steve grindstaff divorced? 1 hr LOL 12
Ebola control 1 hr Winn Dixie 28
NutriMost - New Diet Scam 3 hr FranklinsMom18 258
Ron Dykes Danny Good Vicki Woodward 5 hr Really 3
Johnson City commissioners pass resolution on f... 12 hr MrMoonlight 2
The Local 17 hr Pop 17
Johnson City Dating
Find my Match

Johnson City People Search