Aaron

Johnson City, TN

#22 Mar 30, 2011
While they are a fine range/ school, stepping on my thread is not.
JustSaying

Sevierville, TN

#23 Mar 30, 2011
Moonshinegrrl420, I didn't know moonshine, pot, and firearms mixed together. Everyone who is legally allowed to apply for a concealed carry permit under state law should have the right to, but maybe you should be inquiring about it without promoting illegal activities in your name. Just a thought.

Since: Aug 08

Kingsport, TN

#24 Mar 30, 2011
Actually 420 is date. Moonshine is the light reflected from the moon.
guncontrol

United States

#25 Apr 9, 2011
Shooters edge is also an indoor range in the tricities. I recently got a membership there and I think it's one of the best places around this area. The staff is incredible and the prices are pretty cheap. They do classes for permits too but I'm not sure how much they are and they do classes for defense too.
Aaron

Johnson City, TN

#26 Apr 9, 2011
Guncontrol,
Chech the date on my original post. This was the only indoor range then. Shooters edge was built after. I work with them from time to time.

Topeka, KS

#27 Apr 11, 2011
My son and I just took this class, we enjoyed it and learned a lot. We live in Mt Carmel but it was worth the drive. Classes in our area $75 usually $10 extra to use their guns so $60 guns and all is a good deal. Good instructor that seems to like to teach and seems to want people to enjoy shooting. Since I just bought myself a new shotgun my son and I want to take the shotgun class.
BS BS BS

Kingsport, TN

#28 Apr 23, 2011
this is not the only indoor range around there is one in bluff city very nice new age design calss cost a lil more but its worth the money not hatin on you just dont lie about being the only indoor range

Kingsport, TN

#29 Apr 23, 2011
BS BS BS wrote:
this is not the only indoor range around there is one in bluff city very nice new age design calss cost a lil more but its worth the money not hatin on you just dont lie about being the only indoor range
That has been explained 2 posts before yours.
shooters too

Brentwood, TN

#30 May 4, 2011
gotta agree! Shooters Edge has the best facilities in the tri-cities! check it out in piney flats.
Aaron

Baytown, TX

#31 May 4, 2011
At ETSU we have been teaching permit holders since 1990. We are the oldest handgun permit school in the Tri-cities. We were making All American Riflemen as far back as 1955.

Experience, we have it.
Aaron

United States

#32 Jun 10, 2011
Bump for the class we have in the morning.
Justin

Kingsport, TN

#33 Jun 26, 2011
My father and I are wanting to take this class on July 9th 2011. Where exactly do we go? I am very familiar with ETSU's campus so directions by way of building names is fine.
Aaron

United States

#34 Jun 26, 2011
The range is in the dome. Go to the tree house side of the dome. The rifle range door is near it. Go to my new web page for more info to sign up. WWW.skillgarden.net
Aaron

Plymouth, IN

#35 Jul 8, 2011
We have a class in the morning. We still have a few slots open.

Contact me at www.skillgarden.net

Aaron Henley
Gregg Garner

Johnson City, TN

#36 Sep 3, 2011
Aaron wrote:
I teach the Handgun Carry Permit class at ETSU. We have the only Indoor range in the Tri-Cities. We provide the guns, ammo, eye protection, and ear protection. You only need to bring $60.00 and your Drivers License.
Contact henleyaaron@yahoo.com
i want to take your class at ETSU for the carry permit i need to know where to go to sign up. thank u gregg garnerfam78@yahoo.com
Aaron

Auburn, IN

#37 Sep 3, 2011
Gregg Garner wrote:
<quoted text>i want to take your class at ETSU for the carry permit i need to know where to go to sign up. thank u gregg garnerfam78@yahoo.com
Sure, just go to my WWW.skillgarden.net page. There is a sign up form and more info there.

Aaron
curious

York, SC

#38 Sep 4, 2011
Aaron wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, just go to my WWW.skillgarden.net page. There is a sign up form and more info there.

Aaron
Do you also offer the public to shoot in the indoor range aside from taking the class.
yar

Elizabethton, TN

#39 Sep 4, 2011
bang bang guns
Aaron

Greenville, MI

#40 Sep 5, 2011
Sorry, the range is not open to the public. It's only open for classes and for very limited use by students.

Aaron
Lynn

Windsor, MO

#41 Nov 3, 2011
My wife and I took the HCP class there several years ago but I don't think you guys were teaching it then...if I remember correctly that guys name was Dennis, but I may be wrong...I'm bad with names. I got his card from Jerry at Jerry's Gun Shop in Church Hill, TN.(no longer in business)
At any rate, it was a good class...and being indoors is a plus.
I would like to add something here and I hope you guys don't mind...
To all that are getting their handgun permits, after you get the permit...take a class on defensive shooting, for that matter take several of them, they are TONS OF FUN and very well worth the money...because its harder to hit a target when its shooting back at you...these classes will help you with shooting straight under stress as well as teaching you how to react to a defensive situation. I myself do not know of any of these classes here locally but there probably are some around...then there is "Gunsite" in Arizona (highly recommended), "Thunder Ranch" in Oregon (also highly recommended)...not local, but they make great vacations.
Good luck, happy shooting...stay safe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Brown is Dead, give it a rest 16 min The Muse 8
CVS North Roan (beside Mall) HATEFUL HATEFUL em... 2 hr customer 5
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 3 hr Merle 312
GOP leadership will protect Obamacare 8 hr Newland 30
Bingo!!! 8 hr tim 1
Buttercup Bakery closes in downtown Erwin 8 hr Co Manager 13
Get Amy Lynn fired from Daytime Tri-Cities!!! (Jan '11) Thu Nuff Jive 150
Johnson City Dating
Find my Match

Johnson City People Search