The Angry Father should run for the b...

The Angry Father should run for the board

Posted in the Johnson City Forum

The Faxx

Kingsport, TN

#2 Jul 10, 2014
WillGetJustice wrote:
We need more board members who won't take dykes shot to run for the board!
Why don't you run? I'd support you, but have stuff to do, but I'm still behind you! How many times have you heard that as far as fair weather friends? Everybody wants what's right until it is time to actually do something. All you need is a ton of money, dirty crook friends, and a gift of speaking from both sides of your mouth! I'm only half serious, but I hope you see my point. Anyone without a lot of money and connections doesn't stand a chance in any election. So now, you can subtract the honest from the users, and you will probably decide the users have it in the bag. Yep, it sux, but that's the way it is. It is a power trip combined with hungry ego, dishonesty, greed, and the need for some to be dominate. I'd sure hate to elect a good hearted person to have to deal with people like that.
Just a man

Greer, SC

#4 Jul 11, 2014
WillGetJustice wrote:
Ya your right. Besides he cant. He lives in Florida now. Way better than here.
Why don't you go there with him. I would hate to live in a country where people are arrested on every allegation.
Just a man

Greeneville, TN

#6 Jul 11, 2014
WillGetJustice wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao... your stupid lol. You sound like Larry Manis the pedophile... btw... they aren't allegations when it's your child...
So with your logic every child tells the absolute truth 100 percent of the time. With your prospective of justice every allegation of abuse that children report would result in more innocent people incarcerated than guilty.
Just a man

Morristown, TN

#8 Jul 11, 2014
WillGetJustice wrote:
No but with my logic when those parents children came home. And more and more of them had same stories.. and even other teachers... and then the schools cover it up... i would say there's grounds for allegations, proper investigations and legal actions. Maybe innocent til proven guilty but that's to be proven in court. Not the school who never even contacted the other parents so they could ask the kids. And in this case it's transparent to who is guilty... Manis and the schools.
If what you say is true than I am sure the grand jury will come back with a true bill. An investigation takes time and from all appearances the authorities "police" did exactly what they are required. Justice will prevail.
Illogic

Titusville, FL

#11 Jul 14, 2014
The Faxx wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you run? I'd support you, but have stuff to do, but I'm still behind you! How many times have you heard that as far as fair weather friends? Everybody wants what's right until it is time to actually do something. All you need is a ton of money, dirty crook friends, and a gift of speaking from both sides of your mouth! I'm only half serious, but I hope you see my point. Anyone without a lot of money and connections doesn't stand a chance in any election. So now, you can subtract the honest from the users, and you will probably decide the users have it in the bag. Yep, it sux, but that's the way it is. It is a power trip combined with hungry ego, dishonesty, greed, and the need for some to be dominate. I'd sure hate to elect a good hearted person to have to deal with people like that.
I heard the father lost control of himself, and dykes was calm and professional. The hurt his cause.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reinhart foods 1 hr oooo 5
Eldridge and Meredith caught by JCP 3 hr Whoaa 7
Quillen Rehabilitation Hospital (Oct '12) 3 hr denise 30
Mayfield Ice Cream Ripoff (Apr '09) 9 hr Go Blue Forever 49
Mattress signs 11 hr Moonface 9
Any good AA meetings near here that aren't at C... 11 hr Moonface 4
Main Street pizza 11 hr Dollar Store Dolly 5
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 17 hr dancepokey1 1,410
More from around the web

Personal Finance