Get Amy Lynn fired from Daytime Tri-C...
Mosey 100

Kingsport, TN

#126 Feb 14, 2014
ah ha wrote:
Theatre guy is JJ Jeffers. So obvious. Guest co hosts when she is out and is such a flamer. Come on JJ is thus the way you want to go about taking her job. I agree she's awful. Not at all attractive in any way what so ever. But look at Morgan King.......obviously gay and acts like he is better than other people. Plus, he endorses the biggest rip off company ever. The bathtub band aid con artist. That in its self should tell you everything you need to know about him. I say get rid of the whole show and replace it with something for the children that are still at home during the day.
I think you might be correct, ah ha! JJ could well be the Theatre Guy.That would explain a lot of the attack on Amy Lynn..........vagina envy and a shot at wooing Morgan on television. Where do these funny boys come from and how do they get jobs? I'll bet either JJ or Morgan could give change for 9 dollars with 3 bills of the same denomination. Just for the record, Amy Lynn is a very classy woman and I can see why Theatre is just itching to get in her pants..........literally, not figuratively.
Sally

Boone, NC

#127 Feb 24, 2014
That's just mean Amy has to work too , and she does a good job better than Morgan. in the bath tub is so funny.
Jackie

United States

#128 Feb 25, 2014
Why say all this stuff??
Critic

United States

#129 Feb 25, 2014
I think she does a great job
People

United States

#130 Feb 26, 2014
People need to just leave other people alone. This is just a ridiculous thread.
ben

Boone, NC

#131 Feb 27, 2014
why so much hateing on amy, best show in the morning.
Once again-

Derry, PA

#132 May 12, 2014
It is so typical of liberals!
If I don't like a co-host you need to destroy her!
If I don't like fat people then we need to decide what they can eat!
If I don't like Rush Limbaugh, then we need to change the constitution to take away talk shows.
If I'm jealous of what you have, then you need to give me some of it.
Wah-wah-wah! You big sissy! Leave the woman alone! Let her do her job and switch the darned channel! You are just too precious, in your own eyes! It's a good program for the majority and that's what counts in the USA that I live in.
Pappa

Maryville, TN

#133 May 14, 2014
Once again- wrote:
It is so typical of liberals!
If I don't like a co-host you need to destroy her!
If I don't like fat people then we need to decide what they can eat!
If I don't like Rush Limbaugh, then we need to change the constitution to take away talk shows.
If I'm jealous of what you have, then you need to give me some of it.
Wah-wah-wah! You big sissy! Leave the woman alone! Let her do her job and switch the darned channel! You are just too precious, in your own eyes! It's a good program for the majority and that's what counts in the USA that I live in.
Bravo!
BiggernShat

Kingsport, TN

#134 May 22, 2014
I think it is obvious that Theatre Guy has a big whammy for Amy. That sure does go against his predisposed homosexual interests! Theatre Guy, go for it! Worse thing that can happen is she will give you the boot, then you have an "excuse" to be gay. But then, on the bright side, there is always ol'e Morgan to take up the slack. You silly little thing..........
Mary

Jonesborough, TN

#135 Aug 8, 2014
PraiseJesus wrote:
I watch her every morning. Pray for her. She looks like a good Christian.
Saved Christians does not drink alcohol. The show of them drinking wine on the morning show is a disgrace to the tried cities. Children are watching. We what are community a better place and for the to show that on TV is awful. No wonder people on drugs and alcohol. They make it look so fun. But some people start out a little then the next thing you know, died of overdose or killed in a car wreck. Get real world. Put God back in our country. Now sit on this a while!!
Curious george

Chilhowie, VA

#136 Oct 20, 2014
Did morgan king get fired again.
Dropped Soap

Johnson City, TN

#137 Oct 20, 2014
Curious george wrote:
Did morgan king get fired again.
Rub a dub dub. Rob Williams an Morgan in a tub.
Offbutton

Kingsport, TN

#138 Oct 20, 2014
Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
Saved Christians does not drink alcohol. The show of them drinking wine on the morning show is a disgrace to the tried cities. Children are watching. We what are community a better place and for the to show that on TV is awful. No wonder people on drugs and alcohol. They make it look so fun. But some people start out a little then the next thing you know, died of overdose or killed in a car wreck. Get real world. Put God back in our country. Now sit on this a while!!
You don't know what you are talking about. Who says Christians don't drink alcohol? It's not like anybody got falling down drunk on tv. Did Jesus turn the water into sody pop? You are one big blow hard with no real support for your finger pointing. But back to the subject, if you don't like the hosts, don't tune in.
I for one watched the show a couple of times, found it to be goofy, regardless of who hosted it, so I just don't watch it anymore.
Donna

Johnson City, TN

#139 Oct 23, 2014
Now let's see?? How long have they been on air? Must be doing something right .
Happy4Life

Nashville, TN

#140 Oct 24, 2014
Leave this lady ALONE. I believe someone is simply jealous of her. She has a job and does well at it. Seems like those of you that are attempting to get her fired NEED TO GET A JOB. Love ya Amy. Keep up the fabulous work.!!!!! &#128144;
J cole

Knoxville, TN

#141 Oct 28, 2014
I think Amy does ok my question is where is Morgan please reply. I'm a minister and if I get to watch I enjoy the show. Amy and Morgan keep up the good work. Thanks rev. Jack
John Wood

Johnson City, TN

#142 Oct 28, 2014
J cole wrote:
I think Amy does ok my question is where is Morgan please reply. I'm a minister and if I get to watch I enjoy the show. Amy and Morgan keep up the good work. Thanks rev. Jack
Just a guess, but some have surmised, the OP of these and other "Fire Amy Lynn" forums AKA "Theatre Guy" may have been a friend and guest of King. If that was the case you do not, as an employee of the station, engage in a campaign to denigrate your co-host. Bad taste and dumb. If he did, and got canned, he deserves it.
bigdog312

Readyville, TN

#143 Nov 3, 2014
WHAT HAPPENED TO MORGAN? I will not watch again until I get an answer!!)(
speedy

United States

#144 Nov 6, 2014
bigdog312 wrote:
WHAT HAPPENED TO MORGAN? I will not watch again until I get an answer!!)(
WHAT - happened 2 morgan king
Hunhh

Johnson City, TN

#145 Nov 6, 2014
John Wood wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a guess, but some have surmised, the OP of these and other "Fire Amy Lynn" forums AKA "Theatre Guy" may have been a friend and guest of King. If that was the case you do not, as an employee of the station, engage in a campaign to denigrate your co-host. Bad taste and dumb. If he did, and got canned, he deserves it.
In this post, despite the three complimentary judging symbols you gave yourself, words got in the way of clear communication.
Think you could rewrite and tell us what you mean?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Adult Bar Johnson City (Jul '16) 4 hr jed 72
william timothy taylor (Jan '12) 9 hr Amy 8
Forrest and Sharon Boreing 9 hr Point 1
The Obama Portraits, in repose 14 hr TheFax 9
Texas hippie coalition returns to Johnson city 14 hr IHear 2
amc theater remodel? 15 hr Moviebuff 1
Shannon k. Smith 22 hr Angie 10

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance