Get Amy Lynn fired from Daytime Tri-C...

Get Amy Lynn fired from Daytime Tri-Cities!!!

Posted in the Johnson City Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Since: Apr 10

Elizabethton, TN

#1 Jan 28, 2011
This is another attempt to get Amy Lynn fired from her job as co-host of Daytime Tri-Cities. Morgan King does a very good job on the show. He comes across as being a nice normal "guy next door". Amy, however, is TERRIBLE!!!! She is constantly talking down to the guest and the viewers at home. She is sickening. Shes a Kelly Ripa wannbe, and she doesnt even come close. I cant even watch the show anymore. I do catch it when she is away. When shes not there its a good informative and entertaining show. But that stops the minute shes back. If you agree with me on this please let WJHL know. send an email or write a letter (do people still write letters??). Amy has got to go!!!
Sheisanidiot

United States

#3 Feb 3, 2011
Agree.
PraiseJesus

Johnson City, TN

#5 Feb 4, 2011
I watch her every morning. Pray for her. She looks like a good Christian.
come on

Johnson City, TN

#6 Feb 4, 2011
Sheisanidiot wrote:
Agree.
You were picked on as a kid-right?

Elizabethton, TN

#7 Feb 7, 2011
PraiseJesus wrote:
Can you tell me how one goes about "Looking like a Christian"??? If you ask me, on Daytime Tri-Cities amy only looks like and egotistical airhead. And just because someone is a Christian that doesnt mean they are good.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Elizabethton, TN

#8 Feb 7, 2011
PraiseJesus wrote:
Pat Robertson is a Christian and thats one of the most evil people on the planet. So looking like a Christian dont mean squat. a persons action tell who they really are.
Bobj

Kingsport, TN

#9 Feb 7, 2011
theatre guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you tell me how one goes about "Looking like a Christian"??? If you ask me, on Daytime Tri-Cities amy only looks like and egotistical airhead. And just because someone is a Christian that doesnt mean they are good.
I can tell a Christian by looking at them.I can look into their eyes & see their soul.

Elizabethton, TN

#10 Feb 7, 2011
Bobj wrote:
<quoted text>I can tell a Christian by looking at them.I can look into their eyes & see their soul.
Well aint you special...tell me this...can you look up my a** and tell me if my hats on straight?
I LUV ME SUM MOOSETRACKS

Elizabethton, TN

#11 Feb 7, 2011
theatre guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well aint you special...tell me this...can you look up my a** and tell me if my hats on straight?
This day and time jobs are so hard to come by & yet you are wanting someone to get fired? I don't watch Daytime Tri-cities because of my work schedule so I don't know too much about Amy Lynn however I do think what you asking is just selfish and mean. From the sound of your name you sound like some tv junkie homosexual that needs to get a life and stop bashing a young lady that is only trying to make a living! If you don't like her then switch the damn channel... Don't you have The Logo Channel or something to keep you entertained??? Good day!

Elizabethton, TN

#12 Feb 7, 2011
I LUV ME SUM MOOSETRACKS wrote:
<quoted text>
This day and time jobs are so hard to come by & yet you are wanting someone to get fired? I don't watch Daytime Tri-cities because of my work schedule so I don't know too much about Amy Lynn however I do think what you asking is just selfish and mean. From the sound of your name you sound like some tv junkie homosexual that needs to get a life and stop bashing a young lady that is only trying to make a living! If you don't like her then switch the damn channel... Don't you have The Logo Channel or something to keep you entertained??? Good day!
Yes I am a homosexual. SO it stands to reason, I appreciate good entertainment and Amy Lynn is far from good entertainment. Anyone could do a better job. If someone sucks at their job, they dont keep it very long. Amy sucks at her job, therefore she should find another one. Another one where the public doesnt have to look at or listen to her.
Murty

Johnson City, TN

#13 Feb 10, 2011
At one time I think she was on channel 5 with Johnny Woods,I have wonder where she went.Now I know she was good with Johnny,what is wrong now?
Why would you want her fired? At least she has a job.
let her keep it.

“Love me some Big Booty”

Since: Feb 11

Tri-Cities

#14 Feb 10, 2011
theatre guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I am a homosexual. SO it stands to reason, I appreciate good entertainment and Amy Lynn is far from good entertainment. Anyone could do a better job. If someone sucks at their job, they dont keep it very long. Amy sucks at her job, therefore she should find another one. Another one where the public doesnt have to look at or listen to her.
amen to that!that is one annoying b*tch
Macagee

Johnson City, TN

#15 Mar 3, 2011
Seriously? I love Amy! I pray she never leaves!
United States

#16 Mar 4, 2011
theatre guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Pat Robertson is a Christian and thats one of the most evil people on the planet. So looking like a Christian dont mean squat. a persons action tell who they really are.
Your actions are certianly saying A LOT about you!!!!!

Elizabethton, TN

#17 Mar 4, 2011
Karma wrote:
<quoted text>
Your actions are certianly saying A LOT about you!!!!!
I know you didnt mean this as a compliment but Im taking that way. I hope my actions are exactly what Im saying.
ark

Johnson City, TN

#18 Mar 4, 2011
amy "saggy boobs" lynn must go
theinformant

United States

#19 Mar 7, 2011
theatre guy wrote:
This is another attempt to get Amy Lynn fired from her job as co-host of Daytime Tri-Cities. Morgan King does a very good job on the show. He comes across as being a nice normal "guy next door". Amy, however, is TERRIBLE!!!! She is constantly talking down to the guest and the viewers at home. She is sickening. Shes a Kelly Ripa wannbe, and she doesnt even come close. I cant even watch the show anymore. I do catch it when she is away. When shes not there its a good informative and entertaining show. But that stops the minute shes back. If you agree with me on this please let WJHL know. send an email or write a letter (do people still write letters??). Amy has got to go!!!
. YoU're wrong. That chick actually boosts the ratings. She's very easy on the eyes. I can't say her choice in guests is that great, but I guess she has to deal with the douche bags available. That chick who she brings on as the expert mommie is a douche. I also heard she's been trying to get amy's job for years, but she can't hack it. Is this true?
freddy

Bybee, TN

#20 Mar 11, 2011
amy lynn is a Kathy lee Kelly Ripa wantabe sooooooo bad

“Love me some Big Booty”

Since: Feb 11

Tri-Cities

#21 Mar 11, 2011
freddy wrote:
Thank you!
BigBalls

United States

#22 Mar 14, 2011
freddy wrote:
I'd hit it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jonesborough Elem 1 hr Tiger Paw 1
New Life Praise and Worship 3 hr Hello 7
Jacob Potter (May '11) 12 hr TheXwife 17
Dogging (Sep '16) 16 hr junkyard 13
I Miss Anna Zook! Mon sign language 41
lickinggood Mon Wondering 10
April bass (Jan '13) Mon 4 years later 6

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance