Christians who vote Democrat, or supp...
Hillbillyboy

United States

#124 Sep 6, 2013
pfft wrote:
<quoted text>
The law is for equality. It will not disqualify people from getting jobs, or cost them their jobs, unless they are firing, refusing to hire, or deliberately insulting other people for their sexual orientations. But as usual, fundies go on with their martyr complex and try to make it look like they're being attacked.
Again you are lying. We already have laws for that. This new wave of laws is just about the PC persecution of Christianity, that will not conform to the evil and fallen standards of the world.

And that is the whole point of Christianity. Christians are supposed to be witnesses of the Gospel of Christ. And we are to fight the good fight, and never waiver or become infected with the filth doctrines of the fallen world.

And we have the good reward to look forward to, for having fought the good fight. That is a core doctrine of Christianity...

For those who would conform to the world, and support the things which are directly contrary to the Gospel of Christ and the Bible, then that isnt being Christian at all.

That is the salt of the Earth which has lost its saltiness. Of that, our Lord Jesus said...

"You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt has become tasteless, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled under foot by men...." Matthew 5:13

So, it is not acceptable for any Christian to support the fallen PC doctrines of the democrat party.

Not if they want to please God. No one can serve two masters.
just imagine

Kingsport, TN

#125 Sep 6, 2013
What if there was a commandment that said "Thou shalt mind your own business"? I think there would be way fewer Christians. By the way, do you want to follow the BuyBull 100%? Don't forget to rip your eyeball out of your skull the next time you see a girl who turns you on. But I guess you'll say that's just a metaphor, since you people pick and choose which parts you want to take literally.
Satan is a coward liar

United States

#126 Sep 6, 2013
just imagine wrote:
What if there was a commandment that said "Thou shalt mind your own business"? I think there would be way fewer Christians. By the way, do you want to follow the BuyBull 100%? Don't forget to rip your eyeball out of your skull the next time you see a girl who turns you on. But I guess you'll say that's just a metaphor, since you people pick and choose which parts you want to take literally.
Blind sheep much!
Hillbillyboy

United States

#127 Sep 6, 2013
just imagine wrote:
You cannot change the Bible, as it is the Holy Word of God. It is what it is, and it says what it says. It has the Blessing, Protection, and Power of God upon it.

That is why it has stood firm, despite thousands of people like you who wanted to attack it, ban it, burn it, change it to heresy...yet it is still here.

Right now, the atheist extremist and unGodly ones are contending with the Christians, who are themselves only the witnesses that The Lord has sent unto the fallen and dying world.

But one day, you will all have to face the one who sent us.

What will you do then?
just imagine

Kingsport, TN

#128 Sep 6, 2013
I don't want to ban it, burn it, or change it. I just ridicule it for the superstitious absurdity that it is.
billyboy

Jonesborough, TN

#129 Sep 6, 2013
Hillbillyboy wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot change the Bible, as it is the Holy Word of God. It is what it is, and it says what it says. It has the Blessing, Protection, and Power of God upon it.
That is why it has stood firm, despite thousands of people like you who wanted to attack it, ban it, burn it, change it to heresy...yet it is still here.
Right now, the atheist extremist and unGodly ones are contending with the Christians, who are themselves only the witnesses that The Lord has sent unto the fallen and dying world.
But one day, you will all have to face the one who sent us.
What will you do then?
I would say you might want to take a hard look in the mirror at all of the lies and bullshit hatred you spew on here DAILY!!! You will need some KY jelly for the devils pitchfork when he rams it up your ass for being a sick lying hypocrite.
lmao

Kingsport, TN

#130 Sep 7, 2013
Satan is a coward liar wrote:
<quoted text>
Blind sheep much!
A Christian calling anyone else a blind sheep? You're making this one too easy! You admit to needing a shepherd!
Satan is a coward liar

United States

#131 Sep 7, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
A Christian calling anyone else a blind sheep? You're making this one too easy! You admit to needing a shepherd!
Really?
just imagine wrote:
Deranged sheep judgement talk much?
Hillbillyboy

Chicago, IL

#132 Sep 7, 2013
One of the most mis-taught, heretical doctrines of those who would pull the Church down if they could, and destroy Christianity if they could, is the tired, worn out old saw of "Judge Not, dude!..." as an excuse for sin,or overlooking sin, or allowing the doctrines of devils to enter into the Church.

But this is nothing new. It was going on in St Pauls day as well.

The Romans had much the same heresy going on then. Grace through faith does not mean that we are to look the other way, or "judge not" others as a way of accepting sin, just because we Christians have been forgiven through Grace.

God is serious about sin.

We are not, under any circumstances, supposed to over look sin or sinful doctrines, nor are we supposed to teach others that it is OK to go on sinning. That is not at all the meaning of the "judge not" doctrine of Jesus.

http://www.stopsinning.net/excuses.htm

The Apstle Paul had this to say on the matter...

1: What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
2: God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?
3: Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?
4: Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
5: For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:
6: Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
7: For he that is dead is freed from sin.
8: Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:
9: Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.
10: For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.
11: Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
12: Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.
13: Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.
14: For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.
15: What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.
16: Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?
17: But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.
18: Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.
19: I speak after the manner of men because of the infirmity of your flesh: for as ye have yielded your members servants to uncleanness and to iniquity unto iniquity; even so now yield your members servants to righteousness unto holiness.
20: For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness.
21: What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? for the end of those things is death.
22: But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life....

Romans 6:1-22

A long post. The forces of darkness will not read it, nor want others to read it. But the real Christians will. Those who have the Holy Spirit living within them will read it and have the desire to learn.

For it is the Word of God, and every true Christian is drawn unto it with an appetite.

The sinners hate it.

No man can serve two masters.
Hillbillyboy

Chicago, IL

#133 Sep 7, 2013
And yet more evidence of Obama and the democrats persecutions of Christians...

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/09/06/air...

Whosoever knowingly supports sin, strives against God, and it will prosper them not. All who support sin are partakers of that sin, guilty of that sin, and God will punish them.
lmao

Kingsport, TN

#134 Sep 7, 2013
Satan is a coward liar wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
<quoted text>
Deranged sheep judgement talk much?
It's people like you who say "The Lord is my shepherd". You are the sheep. You believe in an invisible sky man who created the entire universe in 6 days and then took a nap, that he created the first man out of a clump of dirt and the first woman out of a rib, that they were corrupted by a talking snake, and that their children populated the entire planet while somehow magically avoiding inbreeding, and you call ME deranged?
lmao

Kingsport, TN

#135 Sep 7, 2013
Hillbillyboy wrote:
One of the most mis-taught, heretical doctrines of those who would pull the Church down if they could, and destroy Christianity if they could, is the tired, worn out old saw of "Judge Not, dude!..." as an excuse for sin,or overlooking sin, or allowing the doctrines of devils to enter into the Church.
But this is nothing new. It was going on in St Pauls day as well.
The Romans had much the same heresy going on then. Grace through faith does not mean that we are to look the other way, or "judge not" others as a way of accepting sin, just because we Christians have been forgiven through Grace.
God is serious about sin.
We are not, under any circumstances, supposed to over look sin or sinful doctrines, nor are we supposed to teach others that it is OK to go on sinning. That is not at all the meaning of the "judge not" doctrine of Jesus.
http://www.stopsinning.net/excuses.htm
The Apstle Paul had this to say on the matter...
1: What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
2: God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?
3: Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?
4: Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
5: For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:
6: Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
7: For he that is dead is freed from sin.
8: Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:
9: Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.
10: For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.
11: Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
12: Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.
13: Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.
14: For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.
15: What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.
16: Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?
17: But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.
18: Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.
19: I speak after the manner of men because of the infirmity of your flesh: for as ye have yielded your members servants to uncleanness and to iniquity unto iniquity; even so now yield your members servants to righteousness unto holiness.
20: For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness.
21: What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? for the end of those things is death.
22: But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life....
Romans 6:1-22
A long post. The forces of darkness will not read it, nor want others to read it. But the real Christians will. Those who have the Holy Spirit living within them will read it and have the desire to learn.
For it is the Word of God, and every true Christian is drawn unto it with an appetite.
The sinners hate it.
No man can serve two masters.
I'm what you'll call "a fawurce uv dawrkness", but I read it, and I've read the BuyBull. Pure superstitious tripe.
lmao

Kingsport, TN

#136 Sep 7, 2013
Hillbillyboy wrote:
And yet more evidence of Obama and the democrats persecutions of Christians...
Whosoever knowingly supports sin, strives against God, and it will prosper them not. All who support sin are partakers of that sin, guilty of that sin, and God will punish them.
Persecution? It's called retaliation. When you go around telling other consenting adults what they're allowed to do together, they will eventually fight back.
billyboy

Jonesborough, TN

#137 Sep 7, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Persecution? It's called retaliation. When you go around telling other consenting adults what they're allowed to do together, they will eventually fight back.
You will have to excuse hillbillyboy, his small mind is constantly warped by the inane liars on Faux news. Or it could be inbreeding, Im not sure.
Thanks

Kingsport, TN

#138 Sep 7, 2013
I agree Hillbilly, but it is a waste of words trying to convince some of these naysayers anything unless it makes them feel correct in their own ignorance. I doubt any of them read your post fully before firing off salvos of insults. There comes a time when we must shake the dust from our feet and move on to more fertile ground. I appreciate your post and agree, but sometimes you just have to leave some of these hard headed know- it- alls to find it out on their own. In the meantime, we must remain steadfast in our faith.
Silverado

Elizabethton, TN

#139 Sep 7, 2013
I don't think it is any secret, especially with the liberal media gladly bowing to Obama's every wish, that there are massive efforts underway to normalize immoral behavior by this administration. The traditional meaning of marriage is under attack. Christians are being punished for their beliefs. Sexual perversion is being ignored. Juvenile promiscuity is rapidly becoming the norm. Etc, etc, etc.

So, if you wonder why many conservatives feel that anyone who supports the liberal agenda or supports someone like Obama is, for all intents and purposes, attacking Christianity, then a hard look at today's society should reveal why we feel that way. There is a rapid movement from traditional family values occurring today that historical reviews have proven are common amongst many of our past fallen civilizations. We can choose to follow that same path by supporting Obama's liberal agenda or we can fight to preserve those values that are the backbone of our society. The choice is yours!
Patrick

Johnson City, TN

#140 Sep 7, 2013
I'm a Christian. And I was saved 26 years ago. I am a peace loving individual. satan has entered the world and has come up through gods Pentecostal church and uses Fox News and repiblicans to carry his message.

Like I said. I'm peace loving, but most Christians have bought into THE BIG LIE talked abpit in Revelation and they're too stupid to take 10 seconds to ask themselves if they might be wrong. They have no repentance.

I'm past talking to them. I wouldn't vote for a Tea party piece of garbage like Ron Ramsey if my life depended on it. And if somebody wants to harm me because of it, I will defend myself.. You are wrong and I am right. Ill have no problem pounding a Teabaggers face into hamburger meat. I consider a teabagger to be an enemy of democracy, an enemy of god and an enemy of mine....
Hillbillyboy

United States

#141 Sep 8, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
You lie repeatedly, and not once have you told the truth in this.

The issue is not about the Obama administration using the power of the government to crack down on homosexuals.

It is about Obama and the anti-Christian democrats using the power of the Federal government to punish us Christians for what we believe.

If we have Christian beliefs, then we are under attack by the media and the government persecution.

Again, this is Obama and the democrats trying to set the standards of the new government approved state-religion, according to PC standards.

And all groups who oppose the new PC state religion (like the Christians) are being persecuted by Obama and the democrats (while the Republicans stand by and watch).

And we still expect God to bless and protect America?

Really?
Boom Town

Johnson City, TN

#142 Sep 8, 2013
just imagine wrote:
You have an absolute grasp on reality and the bible also. I don't know if you're a Christian or not, but you have the same belief system as Christ. He is extremely opposed to the HYPOCRITS and he loathed "tradition " .... And He only "went about his fathers business". He Didnt nor does he now, BUTT into people lives. My Gish, these churchitty church people are nothing short of BULLY'S. Christ was only angered when these HYPOCRITS were conducting business inside the temple. Just like they do today......
curious

United States

#143 Sep 8, 2013
Boom Town wrote:
<quoted text>
You have an absolute grasp on reality and the bible also. I don't know if you're a Christian or not, but you have the same belief system as Christ. He is extremely opposed to the HYPOCRITS and he loathed "tradition " .... And He only "went about his fathers business". He Didnt nor does he now, BUTT into people lives. My Gish, these churchitty church people are nothing short of BULLY'S. Christ was only angered when these HYPOCRITS were conducting business inside the temple. Just like they do today......
Are you a Christian or satan follower and worshiper?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 24 min Corky 725
Review: Robinson Animal Hospital (Jan '14) 7 hr undecided 16
GOP leadership will protect Obamacare (Nov '14) 13 hr Hill Billy Boy 78
Karla Kyte Productions 22 hr Okay all is well 3
Thank God Ron Dykes is leaving. 22 hr Goodness 25
Criminal Activity At Johnson City Boxing Club (May '12) Wed Shawn 21
Mahoneys, Johnson city, (Nov '07) Wed just Some Know-It... 153
More from around the web

Johnson City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE