GOP Votes to End Overtime Pay, 40 Hou...
Mayson Cutter

Since: May 12

Hankel Hollar

#126 Feb 18, 2014
Murphys Flaw wrote:
<quoted text> I sincerely apologize, Mayson. The question should be "What would Mayson do if he WASN'T pissed? " It is obvious you are always pissed, a bit off balance and are about to bust a spring with every hot headed post you make. "If Mayson wasn't pissed, he would still go to the mall, punch the mannequins and pretend they were real life democrats."
These posts are not one bit hot headed, they come easy to my head, and flow like extra virgin olive oil from my finger tips. You cry babies in JC sure do have thin skins. Not to mention you're all lazy ass whiners.
Mayson Cutter

Since: May 12

Hankel Hollar

#127 Feb 18, 2014
After Obama's health scare plan you'll all be lucky to work 20 hrs. per week. Morons.
Beyond

Kingsport, TN

#128 Feb 18, 2014
Mayson Cutter wrote:
After Obama's health scare plan you'll all be lucky to work 20 hrs. per week. Morons.
Mayson, you are one sad sack of a person. I've seen you insult people who have pity for you and wish you would have some peace in your childish life. What's with you and your venomous hatred of both democrats and people in general? Misery enjoys company, but in your case, even the most dull and angry anti social person would find you too repetitive with your automatic diatribe against anyone who responds in disagreement to your pitiful posts. For all of your representation of pro Republican agenda you are only making people think Republicans are socially retarded. You are one mess of a fetus gone bad.
Murphys Flaw

Kingsport, TN

#129 Feb 19, 2014
Mayson Cutter wrote:
<quoted text> These posts are not one bit hot headed, they come easy to my head, and flow like extra virgin olive oil from my finger tips. You cry babies in JC sure do have thin skins. Not to mention you're all lazy ass whiners.
If Mayson wasn't pissed, his venom would still flow like Wesson oil from a lard ass fat man (down to the fingers) being rendered down the to essence his own hatred of humanity.
JCTN

Mountain City, TN

#130 Feb 19, 2014
Mayson Cutter wrote:
After Obama's health scare plan you'll all be lucky to work 20 hrs. per week. Morons.
To me it is funny how when companies had policies that gave "full time" workers benefits they kept employees under 40 hours with the exception of a few employees. Many of the "big box" stores did this. Now the threshold has been lowered to 30 hours and what do we see? If we were starting from scratch today, how would you feel about a system that suggested insurance coverage be provided by businesses for their employees? I cannot begin to imagine your profane opposition to that! Think about it.
Mayson Cutter

Since: May 12

Hankel Hollar

#131 Feb 19, 2014
Beyond wrote:
<quoted text>Mayson, you are one sad sack of a person. I've seen you insult people who have pity for you and wish you would have some peace in your childish life. What's with you and your venomous hatred of both democrats and people in general? Misery enjoys company, but in your case, even the most dull and angry anti social person would find you too repetitive with your automatic diatribe against anyone who responds in disagreement to your pitiful posts. For all of your representation of pro Republican agenda you are only making people think Republicans are socially retarded. You are one mess of a fetus gone bad.
I hate damn Republicans, but not near as much as I hate damn Demoturds. So, shut up about what I'm doing to the Repub party. Both parties are a bunch of damn crooks that are not to be trusted. And what's Fetus got to do with any of this, hell I watch Gun Smoke all the time, and I don't think Fetus would approve of you using his name on Topix!
Mayson Cutter

Since: May 12

Hankel Hollar

#132 Feb 19, 2014
Murphys Flaw wrote:
<quoted text>If Mayson wasn't pissed, his venom would still flow like Wesson oil from a lard ass fat man (down to the fingers) being rendered down the to essence his own hatred of humanity.
Once again, you hurt me big Gay Guy.
Mayson Cutter

Since: May 12

Hankel Hollar

#133 Feb 19, 2014
JCTN wrote:
<quoted text> To me it is funny how when companies had policies that gave "full time" workers benefits they kept employees under 40 hours with the exception of a few employees. Many of the "big box" stores did this. Now the threshold has been lowered to 30 hours and what do we see? If we were starting from scratch today, how would you feel about a system that suggested insurance coverage be provided by businesses for their employees? I cannot begin to imagine your profane opposition to that! Think about it.
Like I said moron, you'll be lucky to work 20 hours per week before, long. Then there's that pesky old $10.10 minimum wage "where did that .10 come from? Sorta like that .9 cents on gas" that will be another 500,000 people out of work, not to mention $10 hamburgers. Any way your Union days are over, these days your government will do your bargaining for you, since Americans today can't do if for themselves. I bet your sorry ass is in Mall Wart every other day handing out your money for cheap ass China crap, and wondering why there's no jobs here these days.

Since: Nov 13

Busthead, VA

#134 Feb 19, 2014
Mayson has more sense than any of you fools in John Town..........you all sound like a bunch of whipped dogs, with all your goody, goody nonsense. You're getting better than you deserve for being a bunch of sniveling snot nose cowards.
Murphys Flaw

Kingsport, TN

#135 Feb 19, 2014
Mayson Cutter wrote:
<quoted text> Once again, you hurt me big Gay Guy.
If Mayson was in a good mood (yeah, right) he would adopt an 8 year old kid from the Christmas Angel Tree, buy the kid a shoeshine kit for Christmas and tell him he now has a good job, courtesy of a fine upstanding republican.
Musket

Kingsport, TN

#136 Feb 20, 2014
Mayson Cutter wrote:
<quoted text> I hate damn Republicans, but not near as much as I hate damn Demoturds. So, shut up about what I'm doing to the Repub party. Both parties are a bunch of damn crooks that are not to be trusted. And what's Fetus got to do with any of this, hell I watch Gun Smoke all the time, and I don't think Fetus would approve of you using his name on Topix!
Something I have noticed. It seems you are on Topix all day long at various hours of the day. Shouldn't you go to work or something? I will agree, both parties are turds. But as to which turd is on your plate, I'll leave that up to you. Bon appetite, Ass trou!
Mayson Cutter

Since: May 12

Hankel Hollar

#137 Feb 20, 2014
Musket wrote:
<quoted text>Something I have noticed. It seems you are on Topix all day long at various hours of the day. Shouldn't you go to work or something? I will agree, both parties are turds. But as to which turd is on your plate, I'll leave that up to you. Bon appetite, Ass trou!
No, I shouldn't be at work. I retired in my early fifties, without any help from unions, no handouts, borrowed money for my business one time, and never begged anyone for anything. I don't have a turd on my plate and neither do I have a bug up my ass, unlike most of you whiney ass, I deserve something for nothing fools, on this forum.
Mayson Cutter

Since: May 12

Hankel Hollar

#138 Feb 20, 2014
Murphys Flaw wrote:
<quoted text>If Mayson was in a good mood (yeah, right) he would adopt an 8 year old kid from the Christmas Angel Tree, buy the kid a shoeshine kit for Christmas and tell him he now has a good job, courtesy of a fine upstanding republican.
I'd make the kid rich by the time he is twenty. Then I would have him hire you, just so he could fire your sorry ass. There would be no union.
Musket

Kingsport, TN

#139 Feb 20, 2014
Mayson Cutter wrote:
<quoted text> No, I shouldn't be at work. I retired in my early fifties, without any help from unions, no handouts, borrowed money for my business one time, and never begged anyone for anything. I don't have a turd on my plate and neither do I have a bug up my ass, unlike most of you whiney ass, I deserve something for nothing fools, on this forum.
Oh sure you did. More than likely you are living off a fake disability claim and mooching every cent you can get.
Mayson Cutter

Since: May 12

Hankel Hollar

#140 Feb 20, 2014
Musket wrote:
<quoted text>Oh sure you did. More than likely you are living off a fake disability claim and mooching every cent you can get.
I damn sure did. Jealous? I can buy and sell sorry ass people like you any day of the week. I would die before I'd take a damn dime off welfare. I've got more pride than that. That's your problem ass wipe. No pride, and wanting something for nothing. Damn white trash.
Employment

United States

#141 Feb 20, 2014
Need overtime pay
Musket

Kingsport, TN

#142 Feb 21, 2014
Mayson Cutter wrote:
<quoted text> I damn sure did. Jealous? I can buy and sell sorry ass people like you any day of the week. I would die before I'd take a damn dime off welfare. I've got more pride than that. That's your problem ass wipe. No pride, and wanting something for nothing. Damn white trash.
Liar.
Mayson Cutter

Since: May 12

Hankel Hollar

#143 Feb 22, 2014
Musket wrote:
<quoted text>Liar.
Jealous cry baby piece of white trash garbage. You can't stand that someone will stand on their own two feet and speak their mind. Always have to have someone bargain for you and take care of your sorry ass. Snot nose whiner!
Mayson Cutter

Since: May 12

Hankel Hollar

#144 Feb 24, 2014
What's the matter????? Cat got you sissy ass wipes tongues???????
Brother Donny

Charlotte, NC

#145 Feb 24, 2014
Mayson Cutter wrote:
What's the matter????? Cat got you sissy ass wipes tongues???????
Keep up the good work Brother Mayson!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Hammond for schoolboard. No 2 hr Proven 14
News Police officer fired after shooting at squirrel... (Nov '13) 4 hr just DO IT 125
5j Barrow Appearing at The Acoustic Coffeehouse 7 hr Cool Hipster 1
Mayor Eldridge's Behavior 13 hr JES 3
Ignoring red light camera citations. (May '14) 13 hr Fighter of The Man 63
Washington County Run by Crooks Sat Midway 4
Jonesborough Elementary Sat Question 4

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Johnson City Mortgages