NonDr

Orlando, FL

#22 Nov 26, 2011
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe if he would make his wife get a job and help him he wouldn't be so stressed out and she would leave my husband alone. Then he could care for his patients again.
Looks as if Shaunna had some work done while she hasnt been working.So who is she tryin to screw now?
Got my own

Morrison, TN

#23 Nov 26, 2011
NonDr wrote:
<quoted text>Looks as if Shaunna had some work done while she hasnt been working.So who is she tryin to screw now?
How pathetic...get a life and stay out of others.Seeing how you are on a city blog down talking others shows how miserable you are with your so called life.Stop worrying about what the f#┬ęk Mrs.Clever is doing or not doing for that matter get off the computer and get a hobby,take care of your husband and kids Assuming you have a family.Then maybe other peoples personal lives will be a non topic in yours.
Unknown

Murfreesboro, TN

#24 Nov 27, 2011
GROW UP!! Quit whining and find another physcian. He is a great doc! seriously u gise have nothing better to do then sit on here and cut down someone who has took u in and gave u the benefit of doubt to be treated!! I am happy with the way I am being treated by him and his staff! I feel there has been more done now, than when Jennifer and carol was there. YOu want socializing or u want to them to be more concerned about getting our appointments and whatever else it is we are needing? Have a heart. You can bet they will always be my FAMILY!!!!
tell the truth

Johnson City, TN

#25 Nov 27, 2011
Unknown wrote:
GROW UP!! Quit whining and find another physcian. He is a great doc! seriously u gise have nothing better to do then sit on here and cut down someone who has took u in and gave u the benefit of doubt to be treated!! I am happy with the way I am being treated by him and his staff! I feel there has been more done now, than when Jennifer and carol was there. YOu want socializing or u want to them to be more concerned about getting our appointments and whatever else it is we are needing? Have a heart. You can bet they will always be my FAMILY!!!!
A great doc he used to be, but people change and his only concerns now is how money he can stash in his pocket. And if you are happy great for you, but there are plenty others who definitely arent. Everyone has their own opinions and he has four people working in there now, so it should be ran better. If you think that the paperwork getting done faster makes it better, you are a damn fool. Look up the definition of care, and maybe you will understand why so many are disappointed that someone they trusted with their own life has turned his back on them. No one is attacking him personally just the care he is choosing to give his patients and his lack of compassion for human beings. Seems as though you are trying to turn the conversation towards Carol and Jenn. In reality I remember very well that Jenn ran the entire office alone for months before he hired any help not to mention when she was there Clever always had a grip. He knew that she would handle his business and letting her go was one of his first mistakes. Carol was a little social with the patients but she worked her ass off and I dont ever remember having to wait on something to be scheduled when either of them were there. Which nether are, so they shouldnt be a topic of discussion. Im not sure what has happened to Clever, but I do know that he has lost his way. This is the fact and if you dont want to admit that, that is your right. But it is also my right to voice my opinion. Freedom of speech in America! I hope that Clever gets his head out of his ass and returns to the FNP that we all knew and loved. Otherwise, he is doomed there is no getting around it.
NOT A MD

Johnson City, TN

#26 Nov 27, 2011
NonDr wrote:
<quoted text>Looks as if Shaunna had some work done while she hasnt been working.So who is she tryin to screw now?
i think the appropriate question here is whom aint she screwing? and bill just keeps tolerating it. once a ho also a ho if she done it once she will do it again. i would love to the opportunity to show bill what a real woman is like, cuz she sure doesnt know
silly ass people

Johnson City, TN

#27 Nov 27, 2011
The only person that matters in this forum is Clever. Not his wife or his former staff. We as patients know that the employees there now, dont know their ass from a hole in the ground. Their is no medical knowledge if you ask a question, but you can damn sure be ready for them to have their hand out wanting your money. Your voicemail will never be returned, and Lord forbid someone crack a smile towards you. Not nice but so true. If his former employees were an issue then why wasnt this forum started back then?? HMMMM...so lets deal with the present. Clever? he is so wigged out all the time that he cant keep his shit straight without looking it up on his computer. Hell I can google myself, if I could only write my prescriptions I could do a far better job treating myself. At least I care about me, and I used to feel like he did too. I used to feel like we had a personal relationship that going to the doctor was like visiting family, and that meant so much. But now it is like their herding cattle through there, and all I am is just a number.
uh wow

Clover, SC

#28 Nov 29, 2011
William clever has always been great with me and mine and yes ereone is entitled to their own opinion anytime i have ever had a problem i would discuss it with him and sure ere doc has those days where nothing goes right hell we all have days like that we are human,as for the staff sure changes have been made and not ereone likes it but its life and its buisness and thats just tha way it is noone has to like it and if u dont like i have saw on here just find sumone else to treat u problem solved.LMAO u ppl crack me up.i was told to check this out today and WOW i was amazed at all tha crap on here but to each their own,i luv it there especially Mrs.Gilda she is AWSOME and Steff ur great as for tha otha two girls i dont really kno u.I am happy wit Clever and not all tha time does any doc have all tha answers but Bill is always told me straight up neva lied ta me or my family.I Luv U Guys.
HUH

Johnson City, TN

#29 Dec 14, 2011
uh wow wrote:
William clever has always been great with me and mine and yes ereone is entitled to their own opinion anytime i have ever had a problem i would discuss it with him and sure ere doc has those days where nothing goes right hell we all have days like that we are human,as for the staff sure changes have been made and not ereone likes it but its life and its buisness and thats just tha way it is noone has to like it and if u dont like i have saw on here just find sumone else to treat u problem solved.LMAO u ppl crack me up.i was told to check this out today and WOW i was amazed at all tha crap on here but to each their own,i luv it there especially Mrs.Gilda she is AWSOME and Steff ur great as for tha otha two girls i dont really kno u.I am happy wit Clever and not all tha time does any doc have all tha answers but Bill is always told me straight up neva lied ta me or my family.I Luv U Guys.
How strange that someone admits that the office told them to look this up. That explains the people running to defend such a irresponsible, uncaring, unknowledgeable man.
stop_judging

Kingsport, TN

#30 Dec 19, 2011
Damn are you people still have nothing to do but talk about Mr. William Clever and his staff. like is this the only office you people have been into where someone wasn't rude or you wasn't seen at that very minute. I have been seeing Mr. Clever for some years now and i like his treatment of me he sits and listens and yes if he thinks something is going on with you he orders tests or how else is he gonna know what to treat you for or the right meds to give you. sounds if some do not want test but just to walk in and say my back hurts and expect him just to write you a script of pain or nerve pills and i know plenty that do expect that and was disappointed. i want someone who is interested in my medical condition then hand me a bunch of meds. i call and my voicemail is returned his staff is busy and yes ladies are gonna joke around and talk like in all offices and people do have bad days and last but not least Mr. William Clever's family life is no ones business thats personal just like all couples have their ups and downs but do you want all of Johnson City to know about it hell no you don't so go find you a real doctors office where the staff wears an never ending smile always polite never sit around and joke and you are seen on the very minute your appt. is go in let the real doctor look at you and say uhh hummm write you scripts you want and are charged $250-$300 for that visit enjoy and good luck finding this fantasy office and in the mean time pop you a few pills and leave other people alone..GOD BLESS
Not Surprised

Johnson City, TN

#31 Feb 27, 2012
I accidentally came to this site looking for a doctor's office. I was NOT surprised to see that someone (a couple of people) mentioned that his wife was a whore!!!! Shocked because she screwed around with a friend of mine's husband. She's a FREAK! Her husband is a weak, weak man. Her excuse for screwing around on him ALL THE TIME is because he's never home. Always working!!!Poor Shaunna!!!! Sittin at home with nothing to do but screw other people's husband!!!! Has he gone to divorce court yet??? From what I hear she's still messing around with an older man this time.
eyeno

Trinity, TX

#32 Feb 28, 2012
They are no loner together she cheated pretty much the whole time they were together.I know this because she was screwing my husbands cousins husband he is a black man she pretty much messed that marriage up along with her own.He moved out of the house put it up for sale left her with nothing.
country gal

Johnson City, TN

#33 Apr 4, 2012
Back to the subject which is his medical skills. Answer is he has none. He lets his computer diagnose you. It is called cookbook doctor! And his staff of course has no knowledge when he doesn't. And he is a gold member at the liquor store. U decide
volchaser16

Nashville, TN

#34 Jun 6, 2012
It was funny reading all these posts. i googled "johnson city doctor pain pills" to find info about the local dr who recently got in trouble for passing out pills and that led me here even tho this is not the same doc i had heard about.

I no nothing about this dr so i wont pretend to, but i do know his former wife (looks like others do as well). he may be a great dr or may not be, but the only thing i'll say is that i would seriously consider the dude's professionalism and morals based on the wife. i only know the dude's name because we were all blown away when we heard she married a dr. she was a known prostitute among fraternity bros about a decade ago and i'd heard of some serious criminal activity which i wont say since i dont know for sure. she's a sexually wild dancing jesus lover thats for sure.
msdiagnosed

United States

#35 Jun 16, 2012
I am not surprised to see I am not the only patient he mislead. At the beginning I thought he was a great FNP but after going to him for over a year I found out he totally misdiagnosed me, giving me the wrong medication the whole nine yards. When I tried to talk to him about the mistake his attitude towards me completely changed and I recieved a letter in the mail saying he would no longer see me. Which was fine since I didn't have the intention of ever going back anyway. These nurses need to be followed closer by a real MD.
TCnJC

Knoxville, TN

#36 Jun 18, 2012
i have been seeing bill for 3 years now i have had a problem with his care of me as a matter of fact i'm in better health today than when i first started seeing him ... everyone has problems i went through a marriage with a cheater. that comes with a lot of stress and drama, he is only human you guys are looking for profection Remember there was only one perfect man and he was crucified... and he doesn't use google he uses web md and he wrong cause he wants to double check to also see if meds will or wont mix...
blue

Johnson City, TN

#37 Jan 22, 2013
The problem here and as a matter of fact it proves itself everytime I go into the office. All the people on here bitching are Tenncare patients who don't pay a dime for there insurance. That's all you lazys do is complain about your doctors and helthcare. Don't like Mr. Clever you say? Get a job and pay for your insurance and make a choice on who you see. I have no problem. I think he's pretty good you bunch of free loading complainers!
Msdiagnosed

United States

#38 Jan 26, 2013
blue wrote:
The problem here and as a matter of fact it proves itself everytime I go into the office. All the people on here bitching are Tenncare patients who don't pay a dime for there insurance. That's all you lazys do is complain about your doctors and helthcare. Don't like Mr. Clever you say? Get a job and pay for your insurance and make a choice on who you see. I have no problem. I think he's pretty good you bunch of free loading complainers!
I have never been on tenncare or any other type of welfare. I moved here from out of state due to a job transfer and was told Bill was a good FNP so I went to see him. He's lucky I am not the type to sue after he prescribed the wrong meds, having me give myself injections twice a week for a condition I did not have. I still suffer long-term side effects from those injections. He should have just admitted that he didn't know enough about my condition and sent me to someone else.
Quit talking out of your ass.
lol

Johnson City, TN

#39 Feb 11, 2013
Yeh your on the plan. I'm sure if that was true or at least the whole story you would have sued. No one is going to take two a day sticks with side effects for a condition they didn't have and not take action. His medical record is clear with no discipline. I will leave with this. When hypochondriacs rush in weekly on welfare money to complain trying to get drugs etc. You are going to get treated for what you lie about. Don't ruin a working mans rep because he didn't prescribe the good shit. You stop talking out of your lazy ass.
Freeloaders

Knoxville, TN

#40 Mar 23, 2013
Clever has a problem with freeloaders and tenncare patients? That's shocking because his wife lived on full-blown welfare for years before she married him. I can't be sued for libel or slander if what I say is factual... right? That's almost as hypocritical as corporate welfare proponents and tattooed folks condemning homosexuality because of bible passages while ignoring the passages condemning tattoos.
Very HUrt

Knoxville, TN

#41 Apr 28, 2013
Bill has treated me for almost 2 yrs and my family I have received a letter also of dismissal ... not only me but my autistic child Im very hurt and upset for my child he trusted this man, bill openly admitted my child nd more help then he could deliver I agreed So bill then only treated as a family doctor for cold flue shots!! but to dismiss my child from practice because OF an issue with assuming myself is WROUNG !!! my child did nothing wroung to him and im now feeling like it was my fault for calling him out on a patient whom myself and bill know . who referred me to bill. That was causing me trouble and made it known I was very upset and a fended after what I know now was this person did call and make a fake complaint on me to DR bill !!! EVEN afer DR.BILL treated my 87 yr old gram who passed and I went to talk to DR bill AND his STAFF never told him !!!! but I let that go and told myself HES a BUSSY man !!! NOw this DISMISSED after finally feeling comfortable enough to speak my mind and be open to him about all the thing that was going on ,,, WTF really This is why I juat say screw it ,WHY do I get comfortable with a doctor and tell him what's going on HE DISMISS me OVERRRRRR A LADIE LAYING TO HIM FOR MANY YRS and TALKS crap on him daily , I chose to keep him as a dr, and blocked this person from my life and told Bill WTF was going on ! POOF dismissed.. BUT MY SON IM HURT !!! I trusted this man and now I feel I deserve a reason for dismissal OTHER THEN its not THERAPOTICAL NO crap I agree !!! NOW seeking carring doctor for my son who has autism but caint do crowds or bussy rooms ,, OH FYI LONG APPT times but didn't care really trusted this man !! IM VERY HURT!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tricities Busted 2 hr tpb 5
That forever sleep 8 hr Lasan Yarps 27
Carrie McKee (Jan '15) 11 hr greg rich 2
act call center johnson city tn (Oct '10) 22 hr Masterginii 331
Claude John Robinson and Melinda Lee Buchanan Mon Wow 6
Dominions pizza Mon HisPrincess0911 5
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) Mon DonotBeThatNaive 1,614

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance