First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Why

United States

#1 Apr 3, 2014
Well, it didnt take long for FOX newless to blame Obama for the Ft. Hood shooting, after all they blamed him for the missing plane, calling the ACA sighn up's fake numbers, just like the unemployment numbers are fake and any other news from DC that is positive fake, why are they hell bent to kill anything positive? Even when they are proven facts?
Independent

San Jose, CA

#2 Apr 3, 2014
If you like your insurance you can keep it. How can you believe anything from this administration with their track record.
Why

United States

#3 Apr 3, 2014
How can you beleive anything from the GOP and FOX? Heck they blame Obama for GW Bushes policy's, but you can't blame Bush, it's all Obama's fault. The Media rules what people think.
NC TN

Banner Elk, NC

#5 Apr 4, 2014
Independent wrote:
If you like your insurance you can keep it. How can you believe anything from this administration with their track record.
The President should not have said that, but the insurance companies cancelled the policies, not the President. Also, the ACA sets guidelines of MINIMUM COVERAGE for policies. The policies that were cancelled were what is known as junk policies. They covered little to nothing and were profit points for insurance companies. Te ACA protects consumers from these junk policies and the predatory insurance companies that sold them.

My question would be; why do people on the right not want all Americans to have coverage? That I do not get!
Independent

Johnson City, TN

#6 Apr 4, 2014
I wish people could look at issues without letting ideology cloud their judgements. In my opinion we have not had a decent president in more than 13 years. Everyone needs to research these policies and not automatically believe the propaganda from the left or right.
Antidote

Knoxville, TN

#7 Apr 4, 2014
Independent wrote:
I wish people could look at issues without letting ideology cloud their judgements. In my opinion we have not had a decent president in more than 13 years. Everyone needs to research these policies and not automatically believe the propaganda from the left or right.

We have not had a president since JFK and he was taken out for condemning secret societies and wanting to do away with the federal reserve which is privately owned and in control of everything since 1913
RepubsWatchOut

Jonesborough, TN

#8 Apr 4, 2014
NC TN wrote:
<quoted text> The President should not have said that, but the insurance companies cancelled the policies, not the President. Also, the ACA sets guidelines of MINIMUM COVERAGE for policies. The policies that were cancelled were what is known as junk policies. They covered little to nothing and were profit points for insurance companies. Te ACA protects consumers from these junk policies and the predatory insurance companies that sold them.
My question would be; why do people on the right not want all Americans to have coverage? That I do not get!
If the R's rely too much on repealing ACA as a major point in the '16 election, they will find out that the American public CAN be educated to a somewhat higher level than the R's believe!
Woo-hoo! When more knee-jerk Republican voters actually begin to understand the differences between the philosophies of the two parties, the Democratic candidate will win by a bigger majority than Pres. Obama did----wasn't it 55%?
Independent

Ashburn, VA

#9 Apr 4, 2014
There is no democratic party anymore. It has been taken over by the secular progressives. America is going bankrupt and it's the fault of both parties, we are spending our kids money and leaving them with no future.
Alex Steele

Jonesborough, TN

#10 Apr 4, 2014
Most of you are Obama loving idiots. No matter what he did wring you would support him because he is a black.
You make me sick.
Independent

Ashburn, VA

#11 Apr 5, 2014
The last time America was this weak was during Carter's Administration. Social justice policies sound good in theory but they never work. California is a perfect example.
JCTN

Banner Elk, NC

#12 Apr 5, 2014
Independent wrote:
The last time America was this weak was during Carter's Administration. Social justice policies sound good in theory but they never work. California is a perfect example.
What social justice policies do we get rid of?
Your are a liar

United States

#13 Apr 6, 2014
NC TN wrote:
<quoted text> The President should not have said that, but the insurance companies cancelled the policies, not the President. Also, the ACA sets guidelines of MINIMUM COVERAGE for policies. The policies that were cancelled were what is known as junk policies. They covered little to nothing and were profit points for insurance companies. Te ACA protects consumers from these junk policies and the predatory insurance companies that sold them.
My question would be; why do people on the right not want all Americans to have coverage? That I do not get!
I and thousands more in our company have lost our insurance because of obescare. I hate it. I hate the satan worshipers who did this and all the lies and other evil devil followers have done. You gay banger atheist can move to Iran or North Korea if you did not like America you damn idiots. This country will fail and collapse and where will you dipshits hide then?
NC TN

Banner Elk, NC

#14 Apr 7, 2014
Your are a liar wrote:
<quoted text>
I and thousands more in our company have lost our insurance because of obescare. I hate it. I hate the satan worshipers who did this and all the lies and other evil devil followers have done. You gay banger atheist can move to Iran or North Korea if you did not like America you damn idiots. This country will fail and collapse and where will you dipshits hide then?
I challenge your statement. The policies that were cancelled were so called "junk" policies that did not cover anything. They were cancelled by the insurance companies because they did not meet the minimum requirements required by the ACA. You seem to be the liar here.
NC TN

Banner Elk, NC

#15 Apr 7, 2014
Your are a liar wrote:
<quoted text>
I and thousands more in our company have lost our insurance because of obescare. I hate it. I hate the satan worshipers who did this and all the lies and other evil devil followers have done. You gay banger atheist can move to Iran or North Korea if you did not like America you damn idiots. This country will fail and collapse and where will you dipshits hide then?
Oh yes, and the President (your President) gave those policies a waiver due to the outcry. The problem is that if you have one of these policies and something happens you will not be covered. It is basically a protection for the gullible who are taken advantage of by insurance companies.
Independent

Johnson City, TN

#16 Apr 7, 2014
I have one of these so called junk policies and pay 150.00/ month with a 5,000 dollar deductible and I can go to the doctor of my choice. I will probably lose it eventually and be forced into the ACA, then I can pay 500 -600 a month in premiums and be restricted to a very small network of providers. I almost forgot I will have maternity coverage, I sure am glad the Government is taking such good care of me. The ACA is a wealth redistribution scheme and a power grab by the elites. After it's all over the nation will still have 30 million uninsured.
NC TN

Banner Elk, NC

#17 Apr 7, 2014
Independent wrote:
I have one of these so called junk policies and pay 150.00/ month with a 5,000 dollar deductible and I can go to the doctor of my choice. I will probably lose it eventually and be forced into the ACA, then I can pay 500 -600 a month in premiums and be restricted to a very small network of providers. I almost forgot I will have maternity coverage, I sure am glad the Government is taking such good care of me. The ACA is a wealth redistribution scheme and a power grab by the elites. After it's all over the nation will still have 30 million uninsured.
Not one thing you have said is true. You must be a Republican.
Independent

Johnson City, TN

#18 Apr 7, 2014
Time will tell, my friend.
NC TN

Banner Elk, NC

#19 Apr 7, 2014
Independent wrote:
Time will tell, my friend.
Could you tell us the winning lottery numbers since you have a crystal ball? Why don't the right wingers like you want everyone to have health care? I do not understand that.
Independent

Johnson City, TN

#20 Apr 7, 2014
This series of posts definitely proves we need a third party in American politics.
Hillbillyboy

Columbus, OH

#21 Apr 14, 2014
Yup, because even if the Republicans had a super majority in both houses and a GOP President, they still wouldnt repeal Obamacare.

Think a bunch of spineless guys like John Boehner, or Lamaar Alexander or Corker would ever do something that the liberal news media might criticize?

The GOP dont even pay lip service to conservative issues like abortion or Gay Marriage anymore.

They could at least try to get some Constitutional Amendments brought to a vote by the people of the 50 states, and that would put them out of reach of the leftist maniacs on the Supreme Court.

But, the GOP wont do that either. They wont stand up for anything.

They even attacked thier own guys in the defund fight in Congress last fall. So, guys like Alexander and Corker and Boehner were actually protecting Obamacare.

So, what good are they?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Washington County School Board 37 min WC Resident 7
erin mevin? 38 min The eyes and hears 1
American Water Heater (Jan '12) 1 hr Anonymous 116
Will The Mouses Ear rise again? 4 hr Gray lover 25
Lowes, Johnson City Homewrecker 4 hr Getit 4
Any Subxone Drs Taking new clients 7 hr Been there 2
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 7 hr DonotbesoNaive 354
Johnson City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Johnson City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Johnson City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Johnson City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:53 am PST

NFL 5:53AM
Steven Jackson reportedly likely out for Falcons
NBC Sports10:26 AM
Panthers RB Williams probable vs. Falcons - NBC Sports
ESPN10:41 AM
Panthers RB Stewart gets nod vs. Falcons
ESPN 6:10 AM
Panthers assistant saves family's Christmas
Bleacher Report 9:11 AM
Complete Preview for Falcons vs. Panthers