Daniel Boone Athletic Boosters

Daniel Boone Athletic Boosters

Posted in the Johnson City Forum

Tommy

United States

#2 Mar 11, 2014
Money goes back to the sports in which parents work.
Concessions

United States

#3 Mar 11, 2014
Well that sounds fair to me.
Smelly

Bulls Gap, TN

#5 Mar 11, 2014
Not so fast wrote:
<quoted text>If ALL the money did that would be fine. At Crockett it does at Boone they pay a guy to be over it.
I smell a rat! Bring back boosters to Boone. Let's stand up for our kids.
Tony

Concord, NC

#6 Mar 11, 2014
Who keeps up with Crocketts? Someone has to be in charge.
Sounds

Concord, NC

#11 Mar 12, 2014
Why do you say this? Is this just your opinion?
Not Dumb Enough

Bulls Gap, TN

#15 Mar 15, 2014
Barry wrote:
<quoted text>I can tell you for sure the Boosters were strong and money was good. During football and basketball season if parents do the math someone other than the kids are not getting the full benefit as before. Estimations are one man is getting 40% or better. That's assuming all money is accounted for. I've noticed over the years some people at Boone feel a sense of entitlement Danny Good being one of those. Mike and Kim Masters are always working gates, selling t-shirts, concessions etc. Trust me they are profiting. I'm just saying there was a good volunteer base before and yes at times it could be difficult but it was done for the kids.
So let us see how many dumb people who vote for him in August.
Suprised

United States

#16 Mar 15, 2014
I bet he will be voted into office.
Spineless in JC

Abingdon, VA

#17 Mar 18, 2014
You are all a bunch of COWARDS. How is topix handling your problems for you. See a whole lot of crying and no action. Bunch of POS. Way to take up for and defend your kids...LMAO cry on topix. Does that work if someone breaks in your house to? Do we get on topix instead of confronting the threat?
Called

United States

#18 Mar 18, 2014
Everything is wonderful at Boone. According to one board member some are sour grapes because their son or daughter did not make the team. Who picks the teams?
Tax payer

Jonesborough, TN

#22 Mar 21, 2014
Options wrote:
Boone AD has no integrity and cannot be trusted. Bulk of concessions profit money has to be going to someone other than athletics.
Our little A. D. Is acting like a "BANTY" rooster. Someone needs to put him back in the coop!!!! Check the definition for "BANTY" to see if it fits.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School bus overcrowding (Aug '12) 4 hr parenting 101 16
Girl's at fuzzy holes 4 hr anon 8
weed in johnson city (Feb '15) 4 hr anon 4
Should I? 4 hr anon 7
New World Order taken over by the gays 4 hr anon 2
Johnson Shitty 5 hr Adam 33
I need to suck a $@&* 5 hr lol 3
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) Sun sq of PDX 982
More from around the web

Personal Finance