Best jewelry store in JC for repairs

Best jewelry store in JC for repairs

Posted in the Johnson City Forum

need jewelry help

Johnson City, TN

#1 Apr 20, 2013
Please tell me best place to have jewelry repaired in Johnson city other than Diamond Exchange by Old Navy. Thank you in advance.
truth

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Apr 21, 2013
Truth is you need to bring your jewelry repair to Zales. Our repairman is the best and does the hard to do jobs for Diamond Exchange that their repairman aren't capable of doing. So bring it to Zales for the best knowing even the least of repairs are handled by the best.
local

Johnson City, TN

#3 Apr 21, 2013
truth wrote:
Truth is you need to bring your jewelry repair to Zales. Our repairman is the best and does the hard to do jobs for Diamond Exchange that their repairman aren't capable of doing. So bring it to Zales for the best knowing even the least of repairs are handled by the best.
If you want your repair to stay at the store you dropped it off at and not be misled as to who is doing the work Dempseys is your jeweler. I made the mistake of leaving my great grandmothers ring at Diamond Exchange. I specifically ask if work was done at store. On the promise date of completion I went to pick the ring up and found out ring was no there but sent out. When questioned I found out they do the easy things there and hard stuff sent out. Needless to say I was lied to. So from now on I go to Mr. Dempseys for my jewelry repair.
customer

Johnson City, TN

#4 Apr 21, 2013
need jewelry help wrote:
Please tell me best place to have jewelry repaired in Johnson city other than Diamond Exchange by Old Navy. Thank you in advance.
The Diamond Exchange on Ft.Henry drive is great. According to manager at that store he broke off with the one in Johnson City years ago. So give the on in Kingsport a shot.
Giggity

Kingsport, TN

#5 Apr 23, 2013
I mean no disrespect, but Dempsey's sure did me wrong once. I think a long established company, such as Zale's will do you much better. Just my humble opinion.
Looks nice

Baltimore, MD

#6 Apr 23, 2013
Fine's in Johnson City is your best bet. They're super easy to work with, and their jewler has been in the business for many years. Jewlery stays in the store, not sent out like Zale's. I've been doing business with them for years.
Sheila Bright

Kingsport, TN

#7 Apr 25, 2013
need jewelry help wrote:
Dempsey's Jewelers
Dutch

Greenville, SC

#9 Jun 19, 2015
If you have not been to Gregory Isbell Jewellers, you should check it out. Best repair as well as being able to design and mame anything you want! The store is on Mountcastle Road in the same plaza as Gourmet Restaurant.
4Karat

Johnson City, TN

#10 Jun 19, 2015
Dutch wrote:
If you have not been to Gregory Isbell Jewellers, you should check it out. Best repair as well as being able to design and mame anything you want! The store is on Mountcastle Road in the same plaza as Gourmet Restaurant.
That would be the absolute worst place to take anything. And whoever it was that recommended Zales doesn't realize how any and every chain store operates. Zales outsources repairs. All that actually work there are high schoolers getting paid minimum wage. If you want a repair, Dempsey's is the best, Fine's is good and so is Bates Jewelry in Kingsport.
pedro

Greeneville, TN

#11 Friday Jul 24
Need a decent jewelry store that buys diamonds and gives a decent price?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 47 min keckan05 930
Do the Hooters girls in Johnson City share an a... (Sep '14) 5 hr Big tipper 13
Black lives matter rally 5 hr Tax payer 2
WJHL - Sara Diamond vs. Kylee McGivern 5 hr Salami 17
Holy Taco and Cantina (Sep '12) 5 hr Salami 27
Desi food at grocery stores 12 hr Bengali Bob 1
Ashley @ Boones creek roadrunner 17 hr bossman 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Johnson City Mortgages