JUST ME

Natural Bridge, VA

#1 Nov 18, 2010
government living, has 2 kids and tries to make all the men she sleeps with take care of them, lives with her mother and throws the kids on her while she parties, sleeps with married men, can't keep her legs closed

“The One The Only”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#2 Nov 19, 2010
sounds like her to me, i remember when i lived in JC my daughter beat the hell out of her up on the hill. her mom brought her to the house and i guess they buried the hatchet. she then went to my sons room and started taking off her clothes. he allmost beat her that day. she was lucky i walked in and stoped him.
last i saw of her she was walking down watauga ave. with a black man. her mom is no better she did not even look at my wife just kept looking at me and made it clear she was open for a hook up.
Yes me

Natural Bridge, VA

#3 Nov 19, 2010
you can see how she is my her myspace page. i know who she is because my cousins friend said she tried and throw herself on him and gives sad stories about her babies daddy left her and she has no support. 21 years old and healthy? WORK!
kate

United States

#4 Oct 4, 2011
sawman65 wrote:
sounds like her to me, i remember when i lived in JC my daughter beat the hell out of her up on the hill. her mom brought her to the house and i guess they buried the hatchet. she then went to my sons room and started taking off her clothes. he allmost beat her that day. she was lucky i walked in and stoped him.
last i saw of her she was walking down watauga ave. with a black man. her mom is no better she did not even look at my wife just kept looking at me and made it clear she was open for a hook up.
sounds like that lunatic bunch. casey lives n an apartment now and of course is struting her skank self off the the whole complex. the kids are running around unattended all the time as well. won't be long until welefare is involved.
kimberly

Linden, NJ

#5 Dec 14, 2011
Yah she lives in the same apartment complex ad me. I use to watch her kids sometimes while she went out but she started making it a habit and I had them all the time.
lori

York, SC

#6 Jun 28, 2012
I'm looking for Casey and her niece katie dunn.ANY HELP OUT THERE??
jaymon

Monroe, NC

#7 Apr 4, 2013
Facebook.
ken boyle

United States

#8 Jun 8, 2016
Casey Sweat is one of the sweetest girls I have ever met. She is SOOO much fun to be around; she continuoudly makes me laugh; and seems to enjoy the shittiest work avalialable even. From a man who is much too old to be interested in her romantically: she sems dedicated to be a good mother and I thinkshe is doing a fine job raising Tony and Gabby; they are sweet kids and somewhat well behaved. Their father is a lifer in prison adn I don't blame her for wanting sometyhing good in her life. I would throw down on anyone who dissed her and you better come heavy. No sense in you all losers trying to turn a good girl into yotrickin ass ho.probably posted by jealous fat bitches that just wish they had what she has

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eric carter 1 hr I think I know him 2
AutoNation in J.C. 1 hr Scary clown 4
Roommate Needed 14 hr Lynn Patty 20
Tri Cities Muslims (Feb '16) 18 hr Lefty 161
heather hankel Sun Waylon 3
Fomer Johnson City motels (Jan '12) Sat Mr Fass 8
Bringing music to the Tri-Cities Sat Marky Billson 7

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance