Parent

Greeneville, TN

#1 Jan 3, 2014
Which elementary school program in johnson city is best for a child who is limited in verbal abilities but other wise seems to be able to learn and with accommodations may test at grade level?
Appalachian American

United States

#2 Jan 4, 2014
There are other things that need to be said. How old is child does the child work at grade level etc.? Wwoodland and North Side Elementary are both good for younger children TEIS is a great place to get answers too. Good luck

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3 Jan 5, 2014
Parent wrote:
Which elementary school program in johnson city is best for a child who is limited in verbal abilities but other wise seems to be able to learn and with accommodations may test at grade level?
If you're looking for K-4 I'd talk to Fairmont. 5/6 are Indian Trail -- only option.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shannon Smith 52 min Snuffy 4
Liberalism is a mental disorder 7 hr Amused 10
I Miss Anna Zook! 7 hr Wonder 20
Kyle Barnum 18 hr Tina 1
Rent Sun also want to know 8
Misti Holden crain Sat wantit eatit 4
News 100,000 veterans face long waits to see VA doctors (Jun '14) Jul 22 railrider 2

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Johnson City Mortgages