Danny Good hurts underpriviliged stud...

Danny Good hurts underpriviliged student athletes

Posted in the Johnson City Forum

Pastor

Nashville, TN

#1 Mar 13, 2010
Washington County TN Schools Athletic Director took away the free entry to High school and middle school ballgames from students who play sports. some of these students cannot afford the price increase he also put in place at the beginning of his tenure. Allowing these students into the game did allow for a source of entertainment but it also benefitted them in their prospective sport. I know Good has to increase revenue for his newly created position. While doing this his brother and some of his family members along with boardmembers get in free. Danny Good with the schoolboards stamp of approval does not display character of a Christian man but a self absorbed man. Mr. Good you and the entire schoolboard need to get your hearts right. You owe Washington County an apology.
Good Gone Wild

Johnson City, TN

#2 Mar 13, 2010
I am sickened by the antics of Danny Good, but many people predicted this would happen. Educators are trained to deal with situations involving students. His high school degree hasn't helped him to know what is appropriate. The Ron Dykes/Clarence Mabe Mafia have devalued school employees and promoted grass mowers, ground's keepers and athletic directors. Mabe picked his friends for these jobs and they make more than most teachers.
Ron Dykes is a disgrace and has wasted taxpayer's money. This athletic over academic mentality has got to stop. Get right with God? Let's pray for a brighter day.
Money Grubbin

Johnson City, TN

#3 Mar 14, 2010
I am shocked how Dykes has cut important academic programs in favor of "Money Grubbin" Danny Good. Mabe only cares about sports over all the students academic success. Who will stop the Mabe Mafia? Will Brinkley have the guts to stand up to this madness? How do other board members feel about this wasteful spending?
andi

Nashville, TN

#4 Mar 14, 2010
Brinkley is a Mabe appointee who talks a good game like Eric Barnes. Both along with other Board members claim they had nothing to do with it and could not and cannot do anything. What liars-boardmembers duties are to oversee and state policy and make policy. Either we have a very stupid board or a board of liars.
BCM PARENT

Jonesborough, TN

#5 Apr 5, 2010
hey pastor if that is true where does that say it in board policy? i would like to see it i have looked on line and cant find it or are you just another poser making false statements. thats what amazes me about some people on here is that your statements have no merit or truth to them. talking about getting your heart right with God i wouldnt be trowing rocks if i lived in a glass house. if your statement is right prove it! not with words but with facts.
Larry Hughes

Nashville, TN

#6 Apr 5, 2010
BCM PARENT wrote:
hey pastor if that is true where does that say it in board policy? i would like to see it i have looked on line and cant find it or are you just another poser making false statements. thats what amazes me about some people on here is that your statements have no merit or truth to them. talking about getting your heart right with God i wouldnt be trowing rocks if i lived in a glass house. if your statement is right prove it! not with words but with facts.
I do not know who Pastor is. Not sure what you are asking is board policy. And talk about living in glass houses and posing why dont you give your name. I have in every post and have proven so by the people who know me in Fall Branch, Sulphur Springs and JC. Whats your excuse? By the way there is no board policy about passes and as far as rate increases that goes through Athletic Committee and minutes are read to board to accept. You have to listen closely or at least I do the many times I attend meetings. Tell us your name and how often you attend meetings?

Since: Mar 10

Kingsport, TN

#7 Apr 6, 2010
andi wrote:
Brinkley is a Mabe appointee who talks a good game like Eric Barnes. Both along with other Board members claim they had nothing to do with it and could not and cannot do anything. What liars-boardmembers duties are to oversee and state policy and make policy. Either we have a very stupid board or a board of liars.
It is said that to imitate is the highest form of flattery...It is also said that It is better to fall among crows than flatterers; for the crows devour only the dead--the flatterers the living.
If you choose to use my name at least have the common courtesy to let me know first! Amazing that some would choose to voice "their" opinions using someone else’s name...
truth be told don

Surgoinsville, TN

#8 Apr 6, 2010
andi wrote:
That is not right!!!! You should not act like you are someone on here putting words in there mouth. If you have no problem doing that then you also have no problem lying!!!! Shame on you acting like you are Andi!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 48 min DonotBeThatNaive 928
Confederate Flag Hooplah 3 hr RevGiddeonPlannish 89
where do the hookers walk (Jan '13) 3 hr Sneedville Cuz 7
Nearby nursing home bouncing checks to employees 16 hr Rebel Fighter 2
When is Dykes leaving 19 hr never_gone 3
Poll Who makes the best DENTURES IN AREA? (Dec '09) 23 hr sorry 30
want to text black woman bad 23 hr blackwoman 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Johnson City Mortgages