dontjudge

Kingsport, TN

#1 Apr 4, 2014
Can a pain management doctor tell in a drug test route of ingestion? Snort, oral, or iv? I know this doc looks for what it metabolizes into as well as positive for drug. I know you all think this is a terrible question but taking the medicine orally makes me violently ill.
fielder

Kingsport, TN

#2 Apr 4, 2014
dontjudge wrote:
Can a pain management doctor tell in a drug test route of ingestion? Snort, oral, or iv? I know this doc looks for what it metabolizes into as well as positive for drug. I know you all think this is a terrible question but taking the medicine orally makes me violently ill.
Naw, it all enters your system and depletes at a standard rate, no matter how you take it. Of course if he looks up your nose or checks your veins, he might get a clue. No matter how you use it, it all comes down to half life and metabolism.
dontjudge

Kingsport, TN

#3 Apr 5, 2014
fielder wrote:
<quoted text> Naw, it all enters your system and depletes at a standard rate, no matter how you take it. Of course if he looks up your nose or checks your veins, he might get a clue. No matter how you use it, it all comes down to half life and metabolism.
Thank you. I don't use iv meds but I do snort my first pill of the day so it hits faster and I don't throw it up. How sure are you about your answer? I've had six back surgeries and cannot be discharged.
fielder

Kingsport, TN

#4 Apr 5, 2014
dontjudge wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I don't use iv meds but I do snort my first pill of the day so it hits faster and I don't throw it up. How sure are you about your answer? I've had six back surgeries and cannot be discharged.
I'm 99.99999% sure of it. No matter how you bring it into your system, once it is there, it has to roam around in your bloodstream and be eliminated by your liver and other organs and it doesn't matter how it got there. Our bodies process the stuff in the same manner, no matter how it got there. Once it enters our bloodstream and system, the innards take over and metabolize it according to their own rate, no matter how it arrived. The method of delivery means nothing as far as what our body does to it afterwards. Just because a chemical enters your body faster or slower doesn't matter as far as eliminating it. Don't worry, you are cool as far as that goes.
dontjudge

Kingsport, TN

#5 Apr 5, 2014
fielder wrote:
<quoted text>I'm 99.99999% sure of it. No matter how you bring it into your system, once it is there, it has to roam around in your bloodstream and be eliminated by your liver and other organs and it doesn't matter how it got there. Our bodies process the stuff in the same manner, no matter how it got there. Once it enters our bloodstream and system, the innards take over and metabolize it according to their own rate, no matter how it arrived. The method of delivery means nothing as far as what our body does to it afterwards. Just because a chemical enters your body faster or slower doesn't matter as far as eliminating it. Don't worry, you are cool as far as that goes.
Thank you so very much. And thank you for not belittling me or making me feel like a common junky. God bless you fielder.
fielder

Kingsport, TN

#6 Apr 5, 2014
dontjudge wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you so very much. And thank you for not belittling me or making me feel like a common junky. God bless you fielder.
All's well, judge, not to worry. When some of us good folk need medication we do, and the casual heads make it hard to get it. You hang in there, ok? God bless you too. Thanks!
dontjudge

Kingsport, TN

#7 Apr 5, 2014
fielder wrote:
<quoted text>All's well, judge, not to worry. When some of us good folk need medication we do, and the casual heads make it hard to get it. You hang in there, ok? God blesjs you too. Thanks!
May I ask if you are male or female?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What has happened to Morgan King on Daytime Tri... 11 min wheres morgan 61
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 1 hr Nick 471
Still no horses allowed the Tweetsie Trail (Aug '14) 3 hr pumkin 45
east tn. brain and spine center (Mar '11) 3 hr arh123 53
Lying Liars: "George West" WFHG Stupor Talk 92.... 7 hr Elmer Gantry 40
End Tax Exemptions for Churches & Other Religio... 7 hr Elmer Gantry 8
Who knows Jennie Coyle Black 10 hr Jen 2
Johnson City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web