Johnson City Public Works

Johnson City Public Works

Posted in the Johnson City Forum

sarah

Kingsport, TN

#1 Oct 15, 2013
This city has the worst roads, drainage, traffic signals than any other surrounding city. The public works director must be a complete moron. He probably thinks he is gods gift to the world when in reality he is a fkn idiot that everybody laughs at. Except for the commissioners. Maybe in their ignorance they will give him a raise. Go back to your day job commissioners. You are doing no one in this town a service.
Garth

Lawrenceburg, TN

#2 Oct 15, 2013
Mom! They told you to stay off topix when you've been drinking!
Lawdy Mercy

Kingsport, TN

#3 Oct 16, 2013
sarah wrote:
This city has the worst roads, drainage, traffic signals than any other surrounding city. The public works director must be a complete moron. He probably thinks he is gods gift to the world when in reality he is a fkn idiot that everybody laughs at. Except for the commissioners. Maybe in their ignorance they will give him a raise. Go back to your day job commissioners. You are doing no one in this town a service.
I dunno, but it seems to me, Kingsport floods as bad or worse than JC. To be honest, after a big storm residents of either city might find a snapping turtle and various and sundry amphibians in their basement. I know JC was built on a flood plain, but that was 100+ years ago. I don't know K'ports excuse. As for traffic signals.........whew! I remember running red lights through Kingsport long ago. I honestly didn't know they were placed on the corners of an intersection instead of above it! But that was then and now is now. Anyhow, both cities are under the reins of the commissioners. All a matter of money talking in rich neighborhoods. Lawd help us all!
sarah

Kingsport, TN

#4 Oct 16, 2013
you all are totally ignorant of the situation. Completely ignorant of it.
rather

Kingsport, TN

#5 Oct 16, 2013
yeah, that guy in jc is a fool. Everybody knows it but him I guess, lol.
tinamarie

Mount Carmel, TN

#6 Nov 10, 2013
Garth wrote:
Mom! They told you to stay off topix when you've been drinking!
lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Electric Bill Vote NO to JOE 48 min Joe No 1
Prostitutes in Johnson City (Jul '12) 1 hr JC Guy 86
Joe Grandy on a Tractor 2 hr Kenny 14
David Tomita Cares 8 hr Again 12
Why put up with Bright Ridge Authority 8 hr JCPete 24
megalomaniacs 19 hr OutThere 7
Joe Grandy set record straight 22 hr Dick Head 20

Johnson City Jobs

Personal Finance

Johnson City Mortgages