Anti Rino

United States

#1 Jul 26, 2014
I got a mailout today looks like Kelly Wolfe and Dan Eldridge are getting ready to kiss each other. Maybe what I hear around Jonesborough is true about Kelly.
Anti- Red

Jonesborough, TN

#2 Jul 26, 2014
The red headed bastard is back. You still drawing disability after walking to those 10,000 homes? What a puke you are! Killed your soul that all your old Republican buddies were there without you. How many times you drive by?
Family Guy

Abingdon, VA

#3 Jul 27, 2014
A member of the Executive Committee MUST NOT be involved in a state primary election. He has violated the most important rule of serving on the committee. File a formal complaint with the TN GOP. He should not be allowed to serve even if elected.
fred

United States

#4 Jul 27, 2014
voted for harris and hill people that live in wolfesborough are sick of the shananigans from wolfe like city putting in water sewer lines for his developments and county paving roads to his subdivisions i understnad that jerome fitzgerald may run for mayor come august we need wolfe out.
Kelly Jonesborough Fool

Elizabethton, TN

#5 Jul 27, 2014
Kelly should reunited with brother.
Just Me

Johnson City, TN

#6 Jul 27, 2014
Kelly Jonesborough Fool wrote:
That's cold and just plain mean!
George

Abingdon, VA

#7 Jul 27, 2014
Does Wolfe draw disability?
Anti- Red

Jonesborough, TN

#8 Jul 27, 2014
George wrote:
Does Wolfe draw disability?
No. But his competition does.
Getitright

Greenville, SC

#9 Jul 27, 2014
fred wrote:
voted for harris and hill people that live in wolfesborough are sick of the shananigans from wolfe like city putting in water sewer lines for his developments and county paving roads to his subdivisions i understnad that jerome fitzgerald may run for mayor come august we need wolfe out.
TWO WORDS describe this guy ; FAKE & GREEDY:
New Mayor

Abingdon, VA

#10 Jul 27, 2014
We need a new mayor in Jonesborough!
Shamrock

Dallas, TX

#11 Jul 28, 2014
He acts like a homeless poodle. Pitiful excuse to represent the GOP in Washington County.
Dexter

Abingdon, VA

#13 Jul 28, 2014
Funny!!! Totally agree. He takes up a seat on the Republican Executive Committee??? May the force be with us...
Dexter

Abingdon, VA

#14 Jul 28, 2014
Kelly Jonesborough Fool wrote:
Please tell us more.
Jody

Abingdon, VA

#15 Jul 28, 2014
I think he is sexy
Mike

Abingdon, VA

#16 Jul 28, 2014
So does the mayor!!!

Since: Mar 14

Johnson City, TN

#17 Jul 28, 2014
Mike wrote:
So does the mayor!!!
The mayor thinks Wolfe has a purdy mouth ;)
Freddie

Abingdon, VA

#18 Jul 29, 2014
Voting for Harris
Shameful

Asheville, NC

#19 Jul 30, 2014
Dexter wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell us more.
His brother passed away several years ago. This person is completely out of line........
Juicy

Easley, SC

#20 Jul 30, 2014
Shameful wrote:
<quoted text> His brother passed away several years ago. This person is completely out of line........
I agree that the post about his brother is inappropriate. However he is the one who has brought this on himself. He brags on wcde but his kids go to providence academy. This guy doesn't care about the hard working average folks around here! When are people around here going to wake up?? Vote matthew hill! Now he is down to earth and approachable!!
juicy

United States

#21 Aug 3, 2014
pretty boy kelly is profiting off the back door deals i understand that several items have been turned over to prosecutors concerning water lines paving projects etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
total family medicine/grace internal medicine (Dec '15) 1 hr growup 21
I Miss Anna Zook! 1 hr curious 19
jasons deli (Nov '11) 8 hr makemeasammich 37
Legacy Lawns 17 hr Weed man 13
Michelle Combs snitch Ellizabethton tn 19 hr Little old lady 3
Morgan King Thu Just facts 2
Misti Holden crain Thu Tmh 1

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance