lost dog sister heartbroken please help

lost dog sister heartbroken please help

Posted in the Johnson City Forum

lost dog

Johnson City, TN

#1 Jul 7, 2013
please help, my sister lost her dog in the boones creek area, more specifically around buttermilk rd and hicks dr. he is a shorthair Japanese terrier. black and white. answers to oreo. he looks like a jackrussel but with a little longer legs. no money for a reward but seeing the smile on a little girls face should be worth it. message this post if you think you have found him, I will be checking it periodically. then we can exchange numbers, don't want to put it on here because of the spam. thanx
Jack

United States

#2 Jul 7, 2013
How old is the dog? Whole head black? Do you have a pic you can send to email. Collar? If so what color is it?
Lost dog

Johnson City, TN

#4 Jul 7, 2013
Sry yes he does have a collar but no tags on it
Jack

United States

#5 Jul 7, 2013
Color of collar? Any white on his face?
Lost dog

Johnson City, TN

#6 Jul 7, 2013
I cant remember it is my sisters dog. black collar i think. As far as the white on his face i think it is mostly black.
Lost Dog

Johnson City, TN

#7 Jul 8, 2013
Yes his Face is mostly Black. Kind of Brown eyes. He is kind of skiddish. Wonderful dog, she has been out in the rain and the woods for hours bare footed and has made herseslf horse hollering for him. God Bless
OldTennGranny

Johnson City, TN

#8 Jul 8, 2013
Hope u find him.
Saw him

Johnson City, TN

#9 Jul 8, 2013
I think I saw him around 7:30 last night. It was walking on 36 about a half mile from the Shell station in the construction zone. Not far from where all of those apartments are.
Oblivion

UK

#10 Aug 26, 2013
All though it is late; I send hope and faith from Scotland. Dogs are intelligente animals. Mine found his way around America(On Holiday) after he was picked up by some guy! And it was his first time in America.

Don't let your sister worry, hun. You'll find him.

Oblivion•~•

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Hammond for schoolboard. No 3 hr Leave Him Alone 16
Prostitutes in Johnson City (Jul '12) 7 hr Just a random person 69
White Lives Matter 8 hr Human being 15
University High, Johnson City School (Dec '08) 15 hr WhatSheSaid 87
New Adult Bar Johnson City (Jul '16) Mon Oldstripper 31
Mayor Eldridge's Behavior Mon concernedcitizen 5
Halliburton wants Concerned Parents page shut d... Mon Miss Jane 5

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance