outdoor wedding venues in Tri Cities

Posted in the Johnson City Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
looking

Kingsport, TN

#1 Oct 1, 2010
Does anyone know of a good outdoor wedding venue in the Tri Cities. Something that is not very expensive.
Independent

Johnson City, TN

#2 Oct 1, 2010
Covered bridge park in Eliz. is awfully pretty. Just remember, if you plan an outdoor wedding, have a plan B in case the weather doesnt cooperate.
outdoor wedding

Johnson City, TN

#3 Jan 19, 2011
Please visit us for weddings indoor or outdoor at www.harvestacresfarm.com
slim jim

Albemarle, NC

#4 Jan 19, 2011
The wedding loft in jonesborough. Had my wedding there and it was great. The planner made everything go very smooth and its in a great location. It is reasonably priced too
Bill Birdsong

Dallas, GA

#5 Jan 20, 2011
looking wrote:
Does anyone know of a good outdoor wedding venue in the Tri Cities. Something that is not very expensive.
Please look at our venue. www.newcantonplantation.com .
It is an 1840 restored mansion with breathtaking grounds.
one man

Johnson City, TN

#6 Jan 20, 2011
Try Cory Ippilito winery off I-81 near the old Sams Wholesale. He allows weddings in the vineyard and you can have the reception there to.
Triple T Farms

Morristown, TN

#7 Jan 24, 2011
my husband and I got married at rocky mount historic site. it was beautiful! they have a package where you can get married outside and a backup plan ( inside the theatre) and a dining area inside for the reception, all for 300. very good price! and lovely site too! good luck!
Zoy

Columbia, TN

#8 Jan 31, 2011
The Oaks Castle in Johnson City, the Banq building in Kingsport (has a rooftop terrace), Steele Creek Park in Bristol, General Morgan Inn in Greeneville
evilbeth

Johnson City, TN

#9 Feb 1, 2011
You can reserve the gazebo at Mill Springs Park in Jonesborough any time the Wedding Loft or someone else doesn't have it reserved. Free or very little charge--contact the Jonesborough Visitor's Center.
Kendra

Bristol, TN

#11 Feb 6, 2013
Zoy wrote:
The Oaks Castle in Johnson City, the Banq building in Kingsport (has a rooftop terrace), Steele Creek Park in Bristol, General Morgan Inn in Greeneville
I am really interested in Oaks Castle. I can't seem to find anything online other than pictures! Is there a website?
Yvette

Shelby, NC

#12 Feb 7, 2013
A new place on lake called ... Dreamboat Weddings.in jc
Grease monkey

Columbia, SC

#13 Feb 7, 2013
Wal-Mart has room in the lower parking lot. If it rains everyone can go stand under the canopy at Murphy, USA. Then you can walk across the street for the reception at Golden Corral. Oh yeaaaa!!!!! Then it's only a short drive over to Unicoi to stay at Budget Inn for the honeymoon. Better take some flip flops for the shower. Just some free advice, use it wisely.
Rachel

Kingsport, TN

#14 Feb 9, 2013
Yvette wrote:
Do you have any contact information for Dreamboat Weddings??
grease monkey

Greenville, SC

#15 Feb 9, 2013
The good thing about Wal-Mart, always open and multiple locations!!! Give it a thought.
Kelsey

United States

#16 Jul 3, 2013
Does anyone have information on Dreamboat weddings in Johnson city I can not find anything online!
Jennifer

Knoxville, TN

#17 Jul 3, 2013
Yvette wrote:
Do you have any contact information for them? I've looked on the web and nothing comes up for me. Thank you very much!!
Mari217

United States

#18 Aug 4, 2016
Im looking fir a venue I can afford also
Icognito

United States

#19 Aug 5, 2016
The wedding Loft on Main Street in Jonesborough does a very nice job...and is reasonably priced too!
its about time

Johnson City, TN

#20 Aug 5, 2016
looking wrote:
Went to a wedding a few years ago at Maple Lane Farm and it was beautiful!! Perfect.

http://johnsoncityweddingvenues.com/maple-lan...
Marge

Johnson City, TN

#21 Aug 8, 2016
Meredith Valley Farm in Elizabethton. It's GORGEOUS!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Halliburton In Love 1 hr Halliburger 2
PC Repair 5 hr Unbound Hater 16
Looking for rental in tri-cities 20 hr Wondering 9
Kimber Halliburton 23 hr Town Ac 16
Review: Chuck Rich Properties (Sep '08) Thu been there done that 24
Who knows Thu Unknown 1
Mahoneys, Johnson city, (Nov '07) Wed GeezBob 157

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance