kenny chesney "secret" buyer of Grind...
Roland

Lebanon, TN

#41 Jan 16, 2009
Maggie wrote:
<quoted text>
just because it's horseshit to you doesn't mean we all feel that way.
would you open your mouth if president bush or angelina jolie or anybody else were quoted?
Maggie, Maggie - I believe the point is that there's a time and a place for bible thumpin' and maybe this isn't the best place for it.

Also, reserve your "judgement day" speeches for someone who gives a shit about that stuff.
Retro

Exeter, NH

#42 Jan 16, 2009
Maggie wrote:
<quoted text>
just because it's horseshit to you doesn't mean we all feel that way.
would you open your mouth if president bush or angelina jolie or anybody else were quoted?
Ok, please don't put beautiful philanthropist Angie in the same sentence with "W.," there is no comparison.

I thought the people on Rogersville Topix Forum got down and dirty, but J.C. tells it like it IS.

Oh yeah, bible-thumping is authority-by-association. And I'd put my money on Chesney being gay.
Plato

United States

#43 Jan 16, 2009
All his female fans are lonely fat women and adolescents who watch too many country music videos. A remote in one hand, Cheetohs in the other,pretending that he is singing only to them. They buy into the sentimental crap that the music companies are selling, and they feel they really "know" the singer.It's a proven formula to make millions. Suckers. Someone told me he had a hard time leaving his fraternity brother's behind when he moved to Nashville...
Greek to Me

United States

#44 Jan 16, 2009
Maybe someone from Lambda Chi Alpha would care to comment on Kenny's brotherhood. Was he rubbing more than the genie lamp in the fraternity?
Orville

United States

#45 Jan 16, 2009
Plato wrote:
All his female fans are lonely fat women and adolescents who watch too many country music videos. A remote in one hand, Cheetohs in the other,pretending that he is singing only to them. They buy into the sentimental crap that the music companies are selling, and they feel they really "know" the singer.It's a proven formula to make millions. Suckers. Someone told me he had a hard time leaving his fraternity brother's behind when he moved to Nashville...
fraternity brother's BEHIND...too funny!!
toodazey

Ringgold, GA

#46 Jan 16, 2009
I was never part of a fraternity house in college, because "male bonding"....is the main thing they do!...

...of course, Kenny is the one people talk about, because the rest are now stuck in boring, dead-end jobs and drinking themselves to death.
ohhh really

United States

#47 Jan 17, 2009
I heard he got kicked out of his fraternity when he was in school for not paying his dues.
ohhh really

United States

#48 Jan 17, 2009
I also have been told ETSU has invited their most famous alumni back for homecoming many times, but he snubbs them. Ohh, to be rich and famous!
toodazey

Ringgold, GA

#49 Jan 17, 2009
You mean he doesn't come back to have low people accuse him of being gay face-to-face..because he has more talent in his little finger that they do in their whole clan?
nunya

Kingsport, TN

#50 Jan 18, 2009
Harbl wrote:
<quoted text>
Great, another queer who will fit right in here in "Little San Francisco".
Wake Up there are gay people every where. They design your jeans, produce your television shows, and even run Disney. Get over it.
Maggie

Huntingdon, TN

#51 Jan 19, 2009
Roland wrote:
<quoted text>
Maggie, Maggie - I believe the point is that there's a time and a place for bible thumpin' and maybe this isn't the best place for it.
Also, reserve your "judgement day" speeches for someone who gives a shit about that stuff.
maybe you should reserve your don't give a shit attitude for others that don't give a shit.

works both ways
Roland

Lebanon, TN

#52 Jan 19, 2009
Maggie wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe you should reserve your don't give a shit attitude for others that don't give a shit.
works both ways
Good advice. Now, we can both keep our bullshit off the board and get back to the topics at hand!

Thanks in advance!
Maggie

Huntingdon, TN

#53 Jan 19, 2009
Roland wrote:
<quoted text>
Good advice. Now, we can both keep our bullshit off the board and get back to the topics at hand!
Thanks in advance!
you are welcome.
now.....about mr. chesney.....

what difference does it make if he is gay or bi or anything else?
also, what difference does it make what he did in college?
ohhh really

United States

#54 Feb 11, 2009
I regret the statement I made about the college days. It was inappropriate. It has nothing to do with this topic. I personally think anyone's sexual preference is nobody's business. I guess we all read too many tabloids. Why is it ok to trash someone because they "made good"? I have and will continue to enjoy his music. As for him buying the "castle", power to him. I personally would start from scratch and build my own. Probably much cheaper that way.
HES NOT GAY

Hendersonville, TN

#55 Feb 11, 2009
Apparently Kenney answered the rumors today in the JC Press. Maybe he reads this thread. Go check it out, he talks about the annulment from Renee. It all makes sense. He says he laid over 100 women mostly after college. I remember he didnt get that much tail in college and he got ridiculed for wearing his cowboy hat. Bottom line, he is one of the biggest country singers ever and probably one of the richest. If, in fact, he has an interest in grandsdorks castle, he could bring some class to the place. Anything but $Cashley immature, fake shiat.
Grindjobs Tree House

Murfreesboro, TN

#56 Feb 11, 2009
Informed sources report that he's taken more balls in the chin that Pete Rose.
WHO CARES

Hendersonville, TN

#57 Feb 12, 2009
Who cares if he is #$%^%??gay? He just gave a report about denying the gay stuff. Did you even bother reading what the interview said? What does it have to do with weather or not if hes buying $Cashleys Grandsdork Castle? If you want to post something funny go to WJHL 11 post, now thats funny! Maybe Kenny grindjobed one of your sisters, Grindjob.Is that where you got your information. Also, Pete Rose would beat ur a--!
Sack O

Lebanon, TN

#58 Feb 12, 2009
HES NOT GAY wrote:
Apparently Kenney answered the rumors today in the JC Press. Maybe he reads this thread. Go check it out, he talks about the annulment from Renee. It all makes sense. He says he laid over 100 women mostly after college. I remember he didnt get that much tail in college and he got ridiculed for wearing his cowboy hat. Bottom line, he is one of the biggest country singers ever and probably one of the richest. If, in fact, he has an interest in grandsdorks castle, he could bring some class to the place. Anything but $Cashley immature, fake shiat.
Haha, that's hilarious. I was there during his college days and we had some mutual acquantainces. The guy had a hard time doing anything socially and most of the sorority girls that he tried to bed laughed at him. There's no way that he bedded 100 or more girls during his time at ETSU - I'd be hard pressed to believe there were more than 1 or 2.

Even funnier still is that the gay rumors started when he was in college between he and a special friend. Plus people said that during his initiation and hazing in his fraternity, that he enjoyed the homosexual stuff a little too much.

But again it doesn't matter if he is gay its just that he goes out of his way to deny it because hes a country singer and he might offend those circlejerkin Christian rednecks that gobble his shit up.
Maggie

Huntingdon, TN

#59 Feb 12, 2009
Sack O wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha, that's hilarious. I was there during his college days and we had some mutual acquantainces. The guy had a hard time doing anything socially and most of the sorority girls that he tried to bed laughed at him. There's no way that he bedded 100 or more girls during his time at ETSU - I'd be hard pressed to believe there were more than 1 or 2.
Even funnier still is that the gay rumors started when he was in college between he and a special friend. Plus people said that during his initiation and hazing in his fraternity, that he enjoyed the homosexual stuff a little too much.
But again it doesn't matter if he is gay its just that he goes out of his way to deny it because hes a country singer and he might offend those circlejerkin Christian rednecks that gobble his shit up.
did you even read the interview? or did you just not understand?
JMM

Blountville, TN

#60 Feb 12, 2009
WHO CARES wrote:
Who cares if he is #$%^%??gay? He just gave a report about denying the gay stuff. Did you even bother reading what the interview said? What does it have to do with weather or not if hes buying $Cashleys Grandsdork Castle? If you want to post something funny go to WJHL 11 post, now thats funny! Maybe Kenny grindjobed one of your sisters, Grindjob.Is that where you got your information. Also, Pete Rose would beat ur a--!
Actually, this thread is funnier than the WJHL one!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Miss Anna Zook! 29 min zook me 17
jasons deli (Nov '11) 2 hr makemeasammich 37
Legacy Lawns 11 hr Weed man 13
Michelle Combs snitch Ellizabethton tn 14 hr Little old lady 3
Morgan King 21 hr Just facts 2
Misti Holden crain 23 hr Tmh 1
Good looking 34 YO wanting to screw around wit... Thu Iamnoone 2

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance