Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2009

Judged:

Ok, the rumor floating around is that Kenny Chesney was the "supposed" buyer of the Grindstaff house. Apparently he is dating a former Miss Tennessee who's from Jonesborough TN. Amy Colley is her name and looking at the web, she won in 2006. Apparently Ashley ran in 2005 and there's the link between the two and also the fact the Kenny went to school at ETSU leads me to believe this could be true. anybody else have any more info??
Harbl

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2009

Judged:

VDUB wrote:
Ok, the rumor floating around is that Kenny Chesney was the "supposed" buyer of the Grindstaff house. Apparently he is dating a former Miss Tennessee who's from Jonesborough TN. Amy Colley is her name and looking at the web, she won in 2006. Apparently Ashley ran in 2005 and there's the link between the two and also the fact the Kenny went to school at ETSU leads me to believe this could be true. anybody else have any more info??
Great, another queer who will fit right in here in "Little San Francisco".
Ringading

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2009

Judged:

I was just thinking. "Who the hell would buy the Grindstaff 'estate'? They would have to be incredibly dumb, moderately rich, but have absolutely no concept of good taste." Turns out Kenny Chesney fits all the requirements.
hooterville

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2009

The rumor I heard was Bruton Smith was buying it for his son. But who knows there are rumors flying around everywhere since it caught on fire Saturday night.
Mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2009

Judged:

I almost believed everything until I got to the part about Kenny Chesney dating a female. Uh-uh. No way.
kidding

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2009

Judged:

Okay, so you are going to pay 28 million to have stained glass pictures of Ca$hly and grindstaff in your house?? Including the one of him, NAKED ARGH!!!, riding a dragon. OMG!~!!
Steves Flacid Penis

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2009

Judged:

Steve is probably having sex with that dragon while snorting blow off of Ashley's plastic face.
Maggie

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2009

Judged:

Mike wrote:
I almost believed everything until I got to the part about Kenny Chesney dating a female. Uh-uh. No way.
LOL!

question.....why is it when a man does good for himself and some females go nuts over him......he's gay?

i guess us females should be saying shania twain is a lesbo huh?
Ludmilla

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2009

Judged:

Maggie wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
question.....why is it when a man does good for himself and some females go nuts over him......he's gay?
i guess us females should be saying shania twain is a lesbo huh?
Haggie, I mean Maggie, you mentioned the words "nuts" and "gay" when talking about Kenny chesney.'Nuff said.
Maggie

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2009

Ludmilla wrote:
<quoted text> Haggie, I mean Maggie, you mentioned the words "nuts" and "gay" when talking about Kenny chesney.'Nuff said.
grow up. name calling is for children.
"nuff said"? do you mean ENOUGH?

so...answer the question.

kenny chesney. little country boy. made it big. why is he called gay?
looks to me like a lot of little green eyed monsters posting here.
ETSU ALUM

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2009

He isn't gay, he likes redheads.
laughingsohardip eedmyself

Mckenzie, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2009

kidding wrote:
Okay, so you are going to pay 28 million to have stained glass pictures of Ca$hly and grindstaff in your house?? Including the one of him, NAKED ARGH!!!, riding a dragon. OMG!~!!
Really, omg, LOL
laughingsohardip eedmyself

Mckenzie, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2009

hey, hey hey, remember the movie " The Jerk". Specifically the house in the Jerk. Well, I guess him and her are like the characters in the movie too.
Angie

Cedar Bluff, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2009

that house is,(well was) not worth 28 million dollars! call the county property tax office !
BKik

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2009

Judged:

Maggie wrote:
<quoted text>
grow up. name calling is for children.
"nuff said"? do you mean ENOUGH?
so...answer the question.
kenny chesney. little country boy. made it big. why is he called gay?
looks to me like a lot of little green eyed monsters posting here.
It looks like someone is in denial about ole' Kenny boy. Ever heard some of the stories about him when he was in his fraternity at ETSU? Most of them are true.

Ever wonder why Renee Zelwiger ran away from him as fast as she could? He's a bisexual. Nothing wrong with that, but he's a fraud about it. Just come out and say you are a peter puffer on the side and be done with it..
Blows my buzz

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2009

Judged:

BKik wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks like someone is in denial about ole' Kenny boy. Ever heard some of the stories about him when he was in his fraternity at ETSU? Most of them are true.
Ever wonder why Renee Zelwiger ran away from him as fast as she could? He's a bisexual. Nothing wrong with that, but he's a fraud about it. Just come out and say you are a peter puffer on the side and be done with it..
Renee Zelwiger alleged fraud as her reason for dumping Kenny. I always assumed it was because he had told her he could sing.
OlFezziwig

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2009

BKik wrote:
<quoted text>
I was on campus during that time, so it was before he was popular in the country music circles, but I heard some stories about him as well. And from people who know.
Rumor has it that he sees some of his old "buddies" from college on a regular basis.
Maggie

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2009

OlFezziwig wrote:
<quoted text>
I was on campus during that time, so it was before he was popular in the country music circles, but I heard some stories about him as well. And from people who know.
Rumor has it that he sees some of his old "buddies" from college on a regular basis.
so? what if he does? that has nothing to do with his singing. it has nothing to do with his bank account.
i just don't understand why when some man makes a name for himself other men just start saying he's gay.
my brothers used to say patrick swayze was gay. of course that was right after dirty dancing came out and the women went nuts over him. but they would swear up and down that he was gay. i know they were just jealous but to this day they can't tell me why guys do that.
TSG

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2009

Judged:

Maggie,
The reason most guys do that is the same reason
woman say other woman are skanks and whores....

When they feel insecure and are unable to "compete"
with someone who is doing well or is admired, their
natural reaction is to make themselves look better
by trying to make others seem less attractive or
damaged in some way.
Clinkster

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2009

Judged:

TSG wrote:
Maggie,
The reason most guys do that is the same reason
woman say other woman are skanks and whores....
When they feel insecure and are unable to "compete"
with someone who is doing well or is admired, their
natural reaction is to make themselves look better
by trying to make others seem less attractive or
damaged in some way.
No, maybe its because he's a peter puffer and he denies it. Most gays even hate it when people shun their sexuality even when their closest friends know its true.

Chesney is a fake all the way around and real arrogant dickhead in person. There's no shortage of stories about how bad this guy is.

Also, I'm a female so you're whole theory about "only guys say he's gay because they are jealous" is a fallacy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of78
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Johnson City Forum right now

Search the Johnson City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Graybeal is the man for the JOB 24 min tired of it 30
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 50 min WTSenior 124,440
WJHL - Kylie McGivern 2 hr Agree 2
Drs willing to treat pain management aggressive... (Jul '12) 2 hr qdaypain 36
poorboy lawncare 2 hr Washington co voter 4
What's the Hold Up on the JCFD supervisor's pun... 2 hr former ff 2
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 3 hr land owner 8,501
•••
•••
•••
•••

Johnson City Jobs

•••
•••