Posted in the Johnson City Forum


Greeneville, TN

#1 Apr 21, 2014
Does anyone know of a good gynecologist that can diagnose endometriosis correctly? Someone that will take the time to actually figure it out.

Ringgold, GA

#2 Apr 21, 2014
You can try Dr. Judith Fischer. That's who I see. She's a good doctor. I don't suffer with what you do. But I imagine if thats what you have, it should easily be diagnosed. Not too sure about its characteristics. Anywho, her office is Women's Speciality Care, 1 Sheridan Square Suite 105, kingsport. It's off of Wilcox drive, across from the red light that takes you to the aquatic center.

Kingsport, TN

#3 Apr 21, 2014
Dr. Howard Herrill is AMAZING

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boycott the local Republican Clubs 2 hr Neon 3
harris will destroy washington county, he is di... 7 hr BOT 10
Late 20s looking to adopt son 9 hr County Blubber 3
Suzy Williams scared my child 11 hr County Blubber 7
Jacob Potter (May '11) 13 hr TheXwife 18
Local Pornstar 18 hr What Happened 3
Trevor Knight Bashes School Board and Teachers 23 hr Vote for kids 14

Johnson City Jobs

Personal Finance

Johnson City Mortgages