Review: Boones Creek Animal Hospital - Tim Dalpiaz DVM

Posted in the Johnson City Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
eric

Franklin, TN

#1 Mar 5, 2009
I recently used Boones Creek AH , and i really like it. The doctor was nice and punctual, seemed like he cared, and the nice thing is he didnt send my dog home with 5 different medications to give. I went to one vet in downtown johnson city and honestly he sent my dog home with 5 medications, two of them were not necessary, but i gave them anyway. He is a well respected vet, but i think it was a money thing that day. My dog went home on two medications at Boones Creek, both were appropriate to me, but no extras that werent needed. I liked that.
dww

Knoxville, TN

#2 Mar 5, 2009
This is the same Dalpiaz who with disregard practiced while his license was suspended. Dalpiaz also half did my cats declawing and did a sorry job sewing her back up very jagged. His father-in-law(ja street) who set him up in business is probably not aware of Dalpiazs inappropriate actions.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#3 Mar 6, 2009
Where did Dalpiaz practice before Boones Creek? Why was his license suspended?? I just spent close to $300 on a visit there, I'd love to know more details on the vet. I can't afford to be taken for a vet that doesn't have the credentials.
Thanks
dww

Knoxville, TN

#4 Mar 6, 2009
Sugarplum48 wrote:
Where did Dalpiaz practice before Boones Creek? Why was his license suspended?? I just spent close to $300 on a visit there, I'd love to know more details on the vet. I can't afford to be taken for a vet that doesn't have the credentials.
Thanks
Robinson animal hospital--Info is available from jc press who did 2 articles in
2005-2007.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#5 Mar 7, 2009
dww wrote:
<quoted text>Robinson animal hospital--Info is available from jc press who did 2 articles in
2005-2007.
I went to the JC Press website and typed in his name but it requested specific dates. Do you have any details you can share? I googled him as well with no luck.
dww

Knoxville, TN

#6 Mar 7, 2009
type in on google tim dalpiaz johnson tn vet and scan the topics that appear down the page with his name.
Kdcoleman

Johnson City, TN

#7 Mar 8, 2009
I take my baby to Appalachian Hospital in Piney Flats. The doctors are wonderful and dont push "extras" on you. Love them.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#8 Mar 8, 2009
dww wrote:
type in on google tim dalpiaz johnson tn vet and scan the topics that appear down the page with his name.
Thanks,
I found some reports about him practicing without a license. Is that what you were referncing?
SteelMagnolia

Mckenzie, TN

#9 Mar 9, 2009
Dr. Dalpiaz cared for my cats while he was employed at Robinson Animal Hospital. He was very good to them and even called a couple of times after they had been ill to see how they were doing.
Smiley

Kingsport, TN

#10 Mar 19, 2009
Dr.Dalpiaz is a wonderful vet. I have been seeing him with my pets for 5 years now. Get your facts right about his license before you try to slander his good name DWW. Have you ever heard of an internship. Do you believe everything you read? By the way he refers to his father in law as Jimmy.
kel

Knoxville, TN

#11 Mar 19, 2009
Smiley wrote:
Dr.Dalpiaz is a wonderful vet. I have been seeing him with my pets for 5 years now. Get your facts right about his license before you try to slander his good name DWW. Have you ever heard of an internship. Do you believe everything you read? By the way he refers to his father in law as Jimmy.
Get your facts straight-internship had nothing to do with license suspension. Site was provided with info and also is available on tn gov website as public record. It is what it is(the truth that is). By the way Jimmy built timmy a swell building after he got license re-intated and probation requirements were met. KEEP SMILING Smiley the truth will stand.
Smiley

Kingsport, TN

#12 Mar 20, 2009
Hey Kel, the truth is Dalpiaz has a legitamate licsence. "Jimmy" was the contractor who built the building but"Jimmy" did'nt pay for the building. I smell jealousy and a trouble starter. Worry about your own affairs and not so much about others. Don't worry I'll KEEP SMILING :)
dale

Knoxville, TN

#13 Mar 20, 2009
Smiley wrote:
Hey Kel, the truth is Dalpiaz has a legitamate licsence. "Jimmy" was the contractor who built the building but"Jimmy" did'nt pay for the building. I smell jealousy and a trouble starter. Worry about your own affairs and not so much about others. Don't worry I'll KEEP SMILING :)
he has a legi license now but not for 2 yrs with Robinson Animal Hospital-says alot about Robinson too. But the fact of the matter he misled many-did pay the price but I still don't trust him after his actions. Smiley is either ignorant of the facts or just a liar by saying he didn't practise w/o a license. It is public record-no slander here just telling the truth. smiley must be a lacky of dr. d. or maybe just a drinking buddy.
SteelMagnolia

Mckenzie, TN

#14 Mar 21, 2009
dale wrote:
<quoted text>he has a legi license now but not for 2 yrs with Robinson Animal Hospital-says alot about Robinson too. But the fact of the matter he misled many-did pay the price but I still don't trust him after his actions. Smiley is either ignorant of the facts or just a liar by saying he didn't practise w/o a license. It is public record-no slander here just telling the truth. smiley must be a lacky of dr. d. or maybe just a drinking buddy.
I only take my cats to Robinson's because it is close to home. They used to be a lot better than they are now; allowed people to have open accounts, participated in the neuter-spay program. I always bought my cats' flea meds online because it was cheaper, Robinson's always okayed the prescription, last year they stopped doing that so I had to find another online site that didn't require vet approval. Last year they tried to push extras on me, acted like I was a terrible pet owner for saying no, but I didn't have the money. The rabies shot is the only one required by law, so that's what my cats got.
parent

Greeneville, TN

#15 Apr 23, 2009
I use Robinson Animal Clinic. I see Dr. Robinson but have seen Dr. D. Like them both. I have never had any extras pushed on me.

Since: May 09

Johnson City, TN

#16 May 2, 2009
I use them all the time. they are great. they saved my dogs life, unlike the one in Elizabethton named sycamore shoals animal hospital. they charge you an arm and a leg and almost let my dog die. Boones creek animal hospital is great and their prices are reasonable.

Since: May 09

Johnson City, TN

#17 May 3, 2009
highlandparc wrote:
I use them all the time. they are great. they saved my dogs life, unlike the one in Elizabethton named sycamore shoals animal hospital. they charge you an arm and a leg and almost let my dog die. Boones creek animal hospital is great and their prices are reasonable.
Sorry wrong place I was talking about Mountain Empire animal hospital in boones creek sorry> but they are great
ompaw76

Nashville, TN

#18 Jul 14, 2009
I found this doctor to be completely incompetent. He seemed quite frazzled and unsure of himself and my friend's cat almost died in the night. The staff doing x rays were also incredibly rude. Please do not send your pet to this place.
]
Problem Solved

AOL

#19 Jul 14, 2009
I used a vet in Boones Creek. They sliced my dogs nuts off and threw them in the trash bucket. He's much more docile now.
Thanks Doc!
drjames

Nashville, TN

#20 Jul 15, 2009
Sexual harrasment in the work place is against the law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for BillyMottern 1 hr Get Real 6
Seeking an honest Wellness Center Fitness Cente... (May '12) 5 hr FitnessJunkie 24
News 'My 600-Lb. Life' takes viewers on 'Joe's Story... 14 hr roy 3
Lying Liars: "George West" WFHG Stupor Talk 92.... 15 hr Hill Billy Boy 61
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) Sun Tom p 553
Kristien Harris Crawford "Home Wrecker" Sat pun 9
Alex Bear Sat Think bigger 2
Johnson City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Johnson City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]