First Prev
of 2
Next Last
D Loudy

Winchester, TN

#21 Apr 21, 2012
I cant stand his Comcast Commercials, He gets his service for free and is paid as well so he should say good things about it.
Dale

Johnson City, TN

#22 Mar 28, 2013
I use to listen to WQUT in my college days (late 70's) and remember DJs that I believe were Tom Cline, Dan the Man, and the Rambler. I think Dan left for WIMZ in Knoxville and Tom help start Audition High Fi. Anyone remember those guys?
Cheese Puff Daddy

Park Hills, MO

#23 Mar 30, 2013
How long has Kim Stone been gone? She was my favorite..
Muddy

Big Stone Gap, VA

#24 Apr 10, 2013
Cheese Puff Daddy wrote:
How long has Kim Stone been gone? She was my favorite..
Favorite of WHAT? Yapping and playing commericals? DJs have no purpose on regular (crap!) radio as the computer plays all the same songs!
Cheese Puff Daddy

Park Hills, MO

#25 Apr 10, 2013
Muddy wrote:
<quoted text>Favorite of WHAT? Yapping and playing commericals? DJs have no purpose on regular (crap!) radio as the computer plays all the same songs!
Maybe we should build a race of robots to take their place. I fear they would turn on us tho and someday rule the world, we better get Kim back
Muddy

Big Stone Gap, VA

#26 Apr 10, 2013
Cheese Puff Daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe we should build a race of robots to take their place. I fear they would turn on us tho and someday rule the world, we better get Kim back
All DJ's on regular radio serve no purpose!
i like him

Knoxville, TN

#27 Apr 10, 2013
Personally, I don't know him, but I do like him way more than any other opinion-giver on that family of stations. I think, truth be told, whoever doesn't like him does so not because of anything he says, but because his opinions usually differ from 99% of local radio voices and about 75% of local listeners. If your problem is with his politics or that he isn't in lock-step with the opinions you think everyone in this area should have, just say so. Keep on doing your thing, Bud, longtime listener first time caller, I'll hang up and listen. WooHoo NASCAR. WooHoo Vols. WooHoo Manning.
Cheese Puff Daddy

Park Hills, MO

#28 Apr 10, 2013
Muddy wrote:
<quoted text>All DJ's on regular radio serve no purpose!
I have a pet raccoon.. I named him Sparky..
lol

Jonesborough, TN

#29 Apr 10, 2013
It Is 2012 DUH wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, you hit the nail on the head. This station still thinks it's 1979. I can't believe anybody would ever still listen to this crap.
I 2nd that!! I think the rat hole they broadcast from was built in 1979 and has not had one upgrade or improvement since their glory days when WQUT was the only kid on the block.
Liver

Norton, VA

#30 Aug 12, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
I 2nd that!! I think the rat hole they broadcast from was built in 1979 and has not had one upgrade or improvement since their glory days when WQUT was the only kid on the block.
Who gives a crap what building they broadcast from...they suck anyways!! Same songs, same bands, 20 to 25 minutes of commercials every hour, FAKE request lines, late night weekend request show GONE....they are sad....no wonder satellite radio gets 25,000 new subccribers per week. Sat. radio is AWESOME!!
Muddy

Big Stone Gap, VA

#31 Nov 12, 2013
i like him wrote:
Personally, I don't know him, but I do like him way more than any other opinion-giver on that family of stations. I think, truth be told, whoever doesn't like him does so not because of anything he says, but because his opinions usually differ from 99% of local radio voices and about 75% of local listeners. If your problem is with his politics or that he isn't in lock-step with the opinions you think everyone in this area should have, just say so. Keep on doing your thing, Bud, longtime listener first time caller, I'll hang up and listen. WooHoo NASCAR. WooHoo Vols. WooHoo Manning.
When did you attend UT? Or are you a student there now?
Nobody

Taylors, SC

#32 Nov 21, 2013
rock daddy wrote:
i hate to listen to this guy anybody feel the same way?
Not me. Bud rocks on QUT and yeah, he seems disagreeable at times in the morning but aren't we all?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wjhl tv 11 (Jan '09) 3 hr Jason 268
Review: Watauga Recovery Center (Sep '12) 11 hr Long time patient 15
Popeye's Johnson City and Kingsport (Jan '14) 14 hr Ron R-Mac McDonald 38
20% of Democrats will Vote for Trump Fri Cognizant 26
Eldridge and Meredith caught by JCP Fri sleepy 55
Washington County Schools Fri Concerned 12
Review: Tan 2000 (Sep '11) Thu Ignorance Abounds 53
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) Thu Julie 1,458
More from around the web

Personal Finance