Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Judged:

Thank you halloweenfan for proving my point. In Lord Abortions uneducated rant and name calling, he cleverly forgot to GIVE US AN ADDRESS!
I won't waste my time trying to protest you. That is what you want, you are looking for controversy and free news coverage.
Or maybe we should protest you, however you still wont give up an address...therefore
THERE IS NO ABYSS!
Case Closed
meh

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Judged:

First of all, we don't live in a theocracy. Some of you need to learn to deal with that. On the other hand, this haunted house is obviously just a stupid hoax by someone who is just as bad as the fundies he's trying to shock.
Lord Abortion

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Yes, people just keep stopping by.....including the above posters who stopped by. Also, there are over 300 photos on Facebook of the inside. Looking at the IP's of users posting, we've rustled feathers at a few other haunted houses, as everyone positing is from one.
Diogenes

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Judged:

Man, what a bunch of bull this guy can shovel. He just said he has 300 photos of the inside of his haunted house on his facebook page. Check his facebook page, he only has 3 photos and they are all of his poster. http://m.facebook.com/TheAbyssJC... .
Man, what a liar. You are showing us all here what a fake you are.
Lord Abortion

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

I said on Facebook. That is people who took pictures, my personal site, etc. Learn to READ.

See everyone Saturday for the soul swallowing.
meh

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Give up, Mikey Fletcher. We know it's you, and just more of your bullshit.
BlackRose

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

concernedcitizen wrote:
all these children having people try to corrupt their minds and take them to the dark side. the end is near. the time is nigh. dont support evil places like this. they will be the end of your soul.
Yea, I grew up in a so. Called "Christian" church. Guess what?! 40% of the members were screwing ppl , who by the way were not their significant others, including my preacher. Oh, did I mention he was my dear sear stepfather? Bring on the reality that the "church" tends to ignore. Open your mind people! If not, lock your doors because we are coming out of the woodworks!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

65 Users are viewing the Johnson City Forum right now

Search the Johnson City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 10 min Irving 140,850
Schools and halsam 21 min Proud of teachers 20
Is it ok for Hammond to spread lies about oppon... 47 min Know More Two 53
yancy leon radford 2 hr lol 11
Jeff Davenport 2 hr jayneinsc 7
Obama Regime is Irresponsible 3 hr Independent 273
No for Hammond 5 hr no more 63
NutriMost - New Diet Scam 21 hr Jennifer 64
•••
•••
•••
Johnson City Dating

more search filters