First Prev
of 2
Next Last
teach

Jonesborough, TN

#1 Oct 28, 2011
The Ridgeview Elementary principal should work to help teachers have more instructional time not increase paper work load.
Shine and never whine

Bristol, TN

#2 Oct 31, 2011
Poor Ms. Greene is not very bright. She does not use correct grammar and sounds like a hick on the intercom. My son hates school now because all he does is take tests. The teachers tell me they no longer have time to teach for all the testing. She is all about putting on a show and not educating our children!
Had Enough

United States

#4 Nov 4, 2011
Shine and never whine wrote:
Poor Ms. Greene is not very bright. She does not use correct grammar and sounds like a hick on the intercom. My son hates school now because all he does is take tests. The teachers tell me they no longer have time to teach for all the testing. She is all about putting on a show and not educating our children!
The school has gone test crazy. It has destroyed my daughter's enthusiasm for learning. I am considering enrolling her in Providence Academy after I talk to other parents who have taken their children out of Ridgeview.
parent

Nashville, TN

#5 Nov 4, 2011
Shine and never whine wrote:
All about making a name for herself.
The truth is-

Franklin, TN

#6 Nov 5, 2011
Had Enough wrote:
<quoted text> The school has gone test crazy. It has destroyed my daughter's enthusiasm for learning. I am considering enrolling her in Providence Academy after I talk to other parents who have taken their children out of Ridgeview.
Assistant Supervisor for Elementary Education, Dr. Karla F. Kyte, is the person responsible for belittleing, bullying, talking down to, embarrassing, undermining, threatening, and harrassing both principals and teachers to the point school morale is at its lowest and many are retiring after years of loving the profession. School Board members have been informed about her and scare tactics.
beekeeper

Johnson City, TN

#7 Nov 7, 2011
parent wrote:
<quoted text>All about making a name for herself.
You are as DUMB as they come!!!!
Concerned parent2011

Franklin, TN

#8 Nov 8, 2011
The truth is- wrote:
<quoted text>
Assistant Supervisor for Elementary Education, Dr. Karla F. Kyte, is the person responsible for belittleing, bullying, talking down to, embarrassing, undermining, threatening, and harrassing both principals and teachers to the point school morale is at its lowest and many are retiring after years of loving the profession. School Board members have been informed about her and scare tactics.
"The truth is..." is absolutely correct, but...this situation with Dr. Karla F. Kyte is happening at EVERY elementary school in Washington County!
Creep-12

Knoxville, TN

#9 May 28, 2012
Maybe there should be a shake up on the school board?? I think the whole education thing is supposed to be for the enrichment of the kids???
Creep-12

Knoxville, TN

#10 May 28, 2012
Did anyone else ever inquire as to why the floor tiles were ripped up mid-school chemically cleaned up and dust in the air for days with no explanation? Water leak mold.....has your child been sick
vote

United States

#11 May 29, 2012
Creep-12 wrote:
Did anyone else ever inquire as to why the floor tiles were ripped up mid-school chemically cleaned up and dust in the air for days with no explanation? Water leak mold.....has your child been sick
if you are so concerned about it why don't you call.
Dreamer

United States

#12 May 29, 2012
I'm glad my children do not attend these schools. Bad management usually begins with arrogant leaders who have let their positions of authority go to their heads. Such people usually care more about their nice cars and houses rather than humbly serving the members of the community -- I.e., the taxpayers who pay their salaries!
Creep-12

Knoxville, TN

#13 May 29, 2012
Read carefully the comment "Did anyone else ever inquire", kind of self implied statement....wake up
urclueless

United States

#14 May 30, 2012
The Principals and Teachers are only doing what the STATE of Tennessee now requires! So tired of misinformed,clueless people putting down our local school administrators and faculty! If you are all so concerned and wanting to go as far as move your child then try contacting your education commisioner! Try contacting your State Reps! FYI: WHEN IT COMES FROM THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT THERE IS LITTLE THAT OUR PRINCIPALS OR EVEN SUPERINTENDANT CAN DO! If Parents would get off their butts and start calling our officials instead of posting on a useless forum than just maybe they would realize WE CARE and do something about it!!
Dreamer

United States

#15 May 31, 2012
Well "URClueless," reading the comments posted from "The truth is" tells us information that goes beyond mere legislative matters. The end does not justify the means, and all people, no matter what their position is, should be treated with dignity! Instead of passing the buck, be honest!
duh

United States

#16 May 31, 2012
Dreamer wrote:
Well "URClueless," reading the comments posted from "The truth is" tells us information that goes beyond mere legislative matters. The end does not justify the means, and all people, no matter what their position is, should be treated with dignity! Instead of passing the buck, be honest!
well "dreamer"! You are dreaming if you feel Ms Greene is not an outstanding Principal! Trust me! I have dealt with her and I know how she works! She takes no crap from anybody! She puts the kids first! That's the way it should be! Just because some have a personal problem with her, TOO BAD! She does her job and does it well! Get over it! As I said before, "you are clueless"
urclueless

United States

#17 May 31, 2012
Dreamer wrote:
I'm glad my children do not attend these schools. Bad management usually begins with arrogant leaders who have let their positions of authority go to their heads. Such people usually care more about their nice cars and houses rather than humbly serving the members of the community -- I.e., the taxpayers who pay their salaries!
Just what are you doing posting on this matter if your children do not attend these schools???? What do you know about this lady??? Bored? Sounds it. Jealous?? Sounds it! Go post on something you have a clue about!!!
PTA

Johnson City, TN

#18 Jun 3, 2012
The truth is- wrote:
<quoted text>
This belittling, bullying, and pulling student work off the walls is not very EPIC is it?
UP TO

Knoxville, TN

#19 Jun 4, 2012
Just can't do anything WRIGHT!!!
Wants to Know

Johnson City, TN

#20 Jun 11, 2012
PTA wrote:
<quoted text> This belittling, bullying, and pulling student work off the walls is not very EPIC is it?
Did this disrespect happen at Ridgeview? This does not set a good example for the children. I hope they were not there when it happened.
sad

Jonesborough, TN

#21 Apr 7, 2014
beekeeper wrote:
<quoted text>You are as DUMB as they come!!!!
I am afraid you are so misinformed that you appear to be the "DUMB ONE." Karla Kyte is so very evil. However she attends church on a regular basis. Imagine that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republican Women Party Washington County 4 hr Carolyn 1
Victoria Cavaliere 5 hr Amanda 7
Grindstaff Automotive Group (Sep '10) 5 hr Amanda 41
where do the hookers walk (Jan '13) 5 hr deSade 10
attorneys (May '12) 6 hr Kittykat 25
heard kelly wolf was promised a job 6 hr WhereIsLaw 6
Grandy is a liar, he owes 650000 on his house a... 9 hr WhereIsLaw 4

Johnson City Jobs

Personal Finance

Johnson City Mortgages