Headache

Johnson City, TN

#1 Oct 22, 2012
He is so rude, and even stopped the moderator at one point not to ask a question that he was about to ask on a hypothetical question. Romney just flabs that mouth a 1000 times a minute. Shame on you twice America if you push the button for that hyper-active wild-man. He cant fart unless Anne gives him permission. If you do, shame on you twice America, I only say that cause you say the President was a mistake the first time. He wasnt, he walked into a pile of ship up to his knees. Any president couldnt have done any better in this 4 short years.Obama is a man, a gentleman.
Romnesia

Jonesborough, TN

#2 Oct 23, 2012
Romney has flip flopped so many times he can't remember which side he's on! He agreed with Pres. Obama too many times during the debate and got confused and started sweating bullets! Is this really who you want to lead our country?

“Unknown”

Since: Sep 12

Kingsport

#3 Oct 23, 2012
Even I know politics and sure as hell presidents do not truly run the country...

Obama is the person who passed over the NDAA bill at the beginning of the year? Which basically destroys every single bit of our freedoms and will without a doubt give us a taste of what we have been doing to the middle east for over a decade.

Presidents are just lightning rods in the first place, no matter how you look at it. Both parties are lobbied by major corporations, who make the rules already for the country. Its just THEY are just fronts for the REAL people who run this GLOBE.

Take Care

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PC Repair 1 hr PC gamer 18
Dentist in Johnson City Tn (Mar '13) 7 hr Toppp 7
Washington County School Study 9 hr Curious 3
crystal dykes 11 hr hummmm.. 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) 15 hr Blue 2 89
Washington County Sports Complex 17 hr Weird one 3
East Coast Wings JC 17 hr Money Grubber 14

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Johnson City Mortgages