Should state mandate immunizations? N...

Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

There are 9613 comments on the Chattanoogan.com story from May 4, 2011, titled Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July. In it, Chattanoogan.com reports that:

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chattanoogan.com.

Someone

Trezevant, TN

#8158 Jun 26, 2013
Judge wrote:
<quoted text> These are professional reviewed journals that I got my information from. I need no support the preconceived notions are actual facts. I understand that some people confuse the two so don't be embarrassed. I do not generally come onto sites like this one because its easier proving scientific theories than it is to explain even the simplest bit of science to a closed minded person. You spend time trying to pretend you know what you are talking about but should be open minded and spend a few days of your time to really look into this. Thousands of scientists have warned of the dangers of GMO only to be ignored. The ones in power make to much money from it to stop letting it happen. The worst part is there is nothing you or I can do about it. I promise you that you will believe me one day soon and wish you had spent the time to learn about this and tried to do something to help. I have only been actively researching for 8 months now and have more proof of human infection than you will ever even hear about on t.v. or internet. Put your ego aside and look at the proof. You and your loved ones are going to wish you had helped spread awareness of what is causing so many human illnesses to go up 100%-400%.since GMO has been used in our food.
Your eight months research hardly makes you an expert. Last I heard, it takes. A minimum of 6 (UK) to 10 years of tertiary education to qualify as a physician or a medical researcher.

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

#8163 Jun 26, 2013
Judge wrote:
<quoted text> A couple quick examples - Pediatrics Journal reports autism in children increased 250% between 1998 and 2008.
That's because that's when the definition of autism was changed to include a host of other disorders.

You could cite the exact same data to point out that "childhood social anxiety" dropped 250%. As did "social retardation". As did "social learning disorders". Etc. etc. etc.

The APA moved all the various different related disorders under one title "Autism". That doesn't mean there was an ACTUAL increase in the cases of autism, just that everything is now called autism when it was called something else before.

NEXT.
National Institute of Health reported Type 2 Diabetes increased 250% 2001-2008.
Due to an increase is sugary foods and a decrease in their cost. I agree that corn subsides are driving down the price of corn syrup which increases it's use and therefore increases the incidents of obesity.

Add to that the increase in computer/video game entertainment (as opposed to outdoor activities) and the stagnant middle/lower class wages (which leads to purchasing cheaper foods) and you've got a recipe for obesity.

But the corn syrup problem is not caused by GM foods. It's caused by the fact that the 1st presidential caucus is in Iowa. No presidential candidate can afford to lose Iowa therefore they are all FOR corn subsides.

NEXT
CDC reports at least 1 of every 20 children has developed some type of food allergy since late 1990's.There are many more coincidence's of declining health since GMO food became our main food source.
Food allergies are impossible to track historically.

How would you know if you were allergic to strawberries if you lived somewhere where strawberries did not grow?

As we are exposed to more foods, we are going to find out that people are allergic to more foods.

Further, I'd love to know if the CDC is using "self reporting" on this. I've heard a LOT of people claim to be allergic to wheat. I know someone who ACTUALLY has celiac. There is a world of difference between the two.

"I feel run down, my homeopath thinks I'm allergic to wheat" is not the same as "I've had stomach cramps and diarrhea for 16 hours straight. I need to go to the hospital."

Since: Jun 13

Nashville, TN

#8164 Jun 26, 2013
Someone wrote:
<quoted text>To say that one stands by their position because they are primarily interested in money is an attack on their
Persons, not on the claims themselves. That is by definition an ad hominem.
You must not watch enough Alex Jones lol ;-)
Someone

Trezevant, TN

#8165 Jun 26, 2013
BiggBBoss wrote:
<quoted text>
You must not watch enough Alex Jones lol ;-)
That was supposed to be a reply to another post
Silvermaven

United States

#8166 Jun 26, 2013
Someone wrote:
<quoted text>
The question should be whether SilverMaven or you are qualified to interpret at information.
Of course we are qualified and proven. If you can refute please advise.

Association of spirochetal infection with Morgellons disease
http://f1000research.com/articles/2-25/v1

http://www.dovepress.com/characterization-and...

In the guts
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23406300

In the brains
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22715097
Mutant p53 aggregates into prion-like amyloid oligomers and fibrils: implications for cancer.

The amyloid-forming proteins tau, &#945;B crystallin, and amyloid P protein

are all found in lesions of multiple sclerosis (MS).

Our previous work established that amyloidogenic peptides from the small heat shock protein &#945;B crystallin (HspB5)

and from amyloid &#946; fibrils,

characteristic of Alzheimer's disease,

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23552370

What's the diff between MS or Autism or any of the hundreds of syndromes,psych, cancers?

Only the different infections in the immune suppression from gene sharing stealth they gave us in vaccines.

sharing its genes with Agrobacteriums.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

And IT is called Morgellons in Russia and Rope parasites in the guts of all those suffering their syndromes.
http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1301/1301.2 ...
http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1301/1301.0 ...

The rearrangements seen in the HeLa cells is caused by the infections sharing their genes.

Any ole junk DNA is just fine with them...It matters not where it came from...

What all do the syndromes,psych,cancers have to treat to keep their lives? Here is a good start----
http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2180/9/137
Genome sequencing of diverse bacterial species has revealed widespread distribution of conserved gene products with as-yet unknown functions. Among these are a family of small proteins with approximate molecular masses of 12 kDa, which have been variously classed as

"domain of unknown function" (DUF) 149, Pfam 2575 and COG-0718 [1].

Such genes have been identified in a wide variety of bacterial phyla,

a list that includes many significant pathogens of humans, domestic animals and plants (Fig. 1).

thumbnailFigure 1. Alignment of the predicted amino acid sequences of YbaB/EbfC orthologs of
H. influenzae (Hi),
E. coli (Ec),
Vibrio cholerae (Vc),
Pseudomonas putida (Pp),
Rickettsia rickettsiae (Rr),
Neisseria gonorrhoeae (Ng),
Bdellovibrio bacteriovorus (Bba),
Clostridium perfringens (Cp),
Bacillus subtilis (Bs),
Enterococcus faecalis (Ef),
Streptococcus pneumoniae (Sp),
Mycobacterium tuberculosis (Mt),
Bacteroides capillosus (Bc), and
B. burgdorferi (Bbu).
Identical amino acids are boxed and shaded. Amino acid residues of YbaBEc and YbaBHi that comprise &#945;lpha-helices 1 and 3 of their determined protein structures are identified.

Bacteria-Human Somatic Cell Lateral Gene Transfer
Is Enriched in Cancer Samples
http://www.ploscompbiol.org/article/info:doi/...

http://f1000.com/12877956...
Researchers in Italy and subsequently in the UK have recently (October and November 2011) published findings that demonstrate Bartonella heslslae

transferring DNA to human endothelial cells.

Endothelial cells are the thin layer of cells that line the interior of blood vessels.
==========
Just because its not expressed never meant it was not there.

Quinacrine reactivity with prion proteins and prion-derived peptides.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23340659
Amino Acids. 2013 Jan 23.[Epub ahead of print]

Ya see!!! Antibiotics are what the real AIDS pts. need not lies of antiretrovirals that only depressed their immune systems more to kill them for profits.
Someone

Trezevant, TN

#8167 Jun 26, 2013
Silvermaven wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course we are qualified and proven. If you can refute please advise.
Association of spirochetal infection with Morgellons disease
http://f1000research.com/articles/2-25/v1
http://www.dovepress.com/characterization-and...
In the guts
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23406300
In the brains
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22715097
Mutant p53 aggregates into prion-like amyloid oligomers and fibrils: implications for cancer.
The amyloid-forming proteins tau, &#945;B crystallin, and amyloid P protein
are all found in lesions of multiple sclerosis (MS).
Our previous work established that amyloidogenic peptides from the small heat shock protein &#945;B crystallin (HspB5)
and from amyloid &#946; fibrils,
characteristic of Alzheimer's disease,
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23552370
What's the diff between MS or Autism or any of the hundreds of syndromes,psych, cancers?
Only the different infections in the immune suppression from gene sharing stealth they gave us in vaccines.
sharing its genes with Agrobacteriums.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
And IT is called Morgellons in Russia and Rope parasites in the guts of all those suffering their syndromes.
http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1301/1301.2 ...
http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1301/1301.0 ...
The rearrangements seen in the HeLa cells is caused by the infections sharing their genes.
Any ole junk DNA is just fine with them...It matters not where it came from...
What all do the syndromes,psych,cancers have to treat to keep their lives? Here is a good start----
http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2180/9/137
Genome sequencing of diverse bacterial species has revealed widespread distribution of conserved gene products with as-yet unknown functions. Among these are a family of small proteins with approximate molecular masses of 12 kDa, which have been variously classed as
"domain of unknown function" (DUF) 149, Pfam 2575 and COG-0718 [1].
Such genes have been identified in a wide variety of bacterial phyla,
a list that includes many significant pathogens of humans, domestic animals and plants (Fig. 1).
thumbnailFigure 1. Alignment of the predicted amino acid sequences of YbaB/EbfC orthologs of
H. influenzae (Hi),
E. coli (Ec),
Vibrio cholerae (Vc),
Pseudomonas putida (Pp),
Rickettsia rickettsiae (Rr),
Neisseria gonorrhoeae (Ng),
Bdellovibrio bacteriovorus (Bba),
Clostridium perfringens (Cp),
Bacillus subtilis (Bs),
Enterococcus faecalis (Ef),
Streptococcus pneumoniae (Sp),
Mycobacterium tuberculosis (Mt),
Bacteroides capillosus (Bc), and
B. burgdorferi (Bbu).
Identical amino acids are boxed and shaded. Amino acid residues of YbaBEc and YbaBHi that comprise &#945;lpha-helices 1 and 3 of their determined protein structures are identified.
Bacteria-Human Somatic Cell Lateral Gene Transfer
Is Enriched in Cancer Samples
http://www.ploscompbiol.org/article/info:doi/...
http://f1000.com/12877956...
Researchers in Italy and subsequently in the UK have recently (October and November 2011) published findings that demonstrate Bartonella heslslae
transferring DNA to human endothelial cells.
Endothelial cells are the thin layer of cells that line the interior of blood vessels.
==========
Just because its not expressed never meant it was not there.
Quinacrine reactivity with prion proteins and prion-derived peptides.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23340659
Amino Acids. 2013 Jan 23.[Epub ahead of print]
Ya see!!! Antibiotics are what the real AIDS pts. need not lies of antiretrovirals that only depressed their immune systems more to kill them for profits.
I did not question the articles: I question your qualifications for interpreting the results. what degrees have you earned?
Someone

Trezevant, TN

#8168 Jun 26, 2013
To Silvermaven:

I am not questioning the sources, I am questioning your qualifications for interpreting the studies. Specifically, what degrees have you earned?
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#8169 Jun 26, 2013
Someone wrote:
<quoted text>
The question should be whether SilverMaven or you are qualified to interpret at information.
I think the real question is:

Who are you to say that anyone is not qualified to interpret information for themselves?

If you choose to allow the government to lead you blindly, that is your choice and your decision. I have a different viewpoint, an informed perspective, and I do not choose to live as a slave to the government, the majority, or anyone else. When the freedom to choose is infringed for one, it is diminished for all.
opps

Charlotte, NC

#8170 Jun 26, 2013
Not until the case is complete they aren't
Someone

Trezevant, TN

#8171 Jun 26, 2013
Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the real question is:
Who are you to say that anyone is not qualified to interpret information for themselves?
If you choose to allow the government to lead you blindly, that is your choice and your decision. I have a different viewpoint, an informed perspective, and I do not choose to live as a slave to the government, the majority, or anyone else. When the freedom to choose is infringed for one, it is diminished for all.
Unless you have the training and degree qualifications, then you are NOT qualified. Peer reviewed journals are written by and are addressed to professionals in the field, they are not intended for the layman. Understanding of the material requires a large amount information that is understood by both the writer and the reader. Otherwise, there is no point to having the articles peer reviewed prior to publication.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#8172 Jun 26, 2013
Someone wrote:
To Silvermaven:
I am not questioning the sources, I am questioning your qualifications for interpreting the studies. Specifically, what degrees have you earned?
Fine. Since you don't question the studies themselves, why don't you cite from those studies and tell us all how you would interpret them and how your interpretation differs from SilverMaven's?

Some might question my capacity to interpret the Bills submitted to the House of Representatives and the Senate {U.S. and Tennessee}, and I would simply point out that I have an excellent command of the English language and I've read those Bills which our elected officials seem too lazy to do. Unpaid, I do what they are handsomely paid to do but don't. Qualifications?

Scientists, physical and biological, are not above reproach. Many conduct research to substantiate a preconceived conclusion, depending on who is writing the checks, or to determine a way to reach a desired outcome. Reaching the desired outcome is generally accompanied by a multitude of side-effects, some worse than the illness itself.

The studies I tend to pay the greatest heed to are those done independently and at the researcher's own expense because they care. Sometimes they face ridicule from the Scientific Establishment, are called Conspiracy Theory freaks, and/or in many other ways face castigation and reputation crucifixion, yet they persevere.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#8173 Jun 26, 2013
Someone wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you have the training and degree qualifications, then you are NOT qualified. Peer reviewed journals are written by and are addressed to professionals in the field, they are not intended for the layman. Understanding of the material requires a large amount information that is understood by both the writer and the reader. Otherwise, there is no point to having the articles peer reviewed prior to publication.
You seem to imply that if a person can not produce the studies themselves, they are not even qualified to read and learn from what others have done. Have I misunderstood you?
Silvermaven

United States

#8174 Jun 26, 2013
Someone thinks us inferior public servants are not qualified to actually READ and understand science esp. when it all laid out there in PLAIN ENGLISH.

Esp. since US only ranks 17th. in world science test scores.

Just pretend you don't know the corrupt US failed to teach the truth while everyone else will profit from letting criminals rule our medicine..

Just pretend it not coming in piles from across the globe...
Someone

Trezevant, TN

#8175 Jun 26, 2013
Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine. Since you don't question the studies themselves, why don't you cite from those studies and tell us all how you would interpret them and how your interpretation differs from SilverMaven's?
Some might question my capacity to interpret the Bills submitted to the House of Representatives and the Senate {U.S. and Tennessee}, and I would simply point out that I have an excellent command of the English language and I've read those Bills which our elected officials seem too lazy to do. Unpaid, I do what they are handsomely paid to do but don't. Qualifications?
Scientists, physical and biological, are not above reproach. Many conduct research to substantiate a preconceived conclusion, depending on who is writing the checks, or to determine a way to reach a desired outcome. Reaching the desired outcome is generally accompanied by a multitude of side-effects, some worse than the illness itself.
The studies I tend to pay the greatest heed to are those done independently and at the researcher's own expense because they care. Sometimes they face ridicule from the Scientific Establishment, are called Conspiracy Theory freaks, and/or in many other ways face castigation and reputation crucifixion, yet they persevere.
I understand enough to know that I am not qualified to interpret these studies.

You accusations in the second paragraph themselves betray a preconception fed by speculations that a significant number of scientists (it would seem to you most all) are guilty of some sort of self deception or having dishonorable motives.

As far as the studies you pay heed to, more often than not, there are are sound reasons based on scientific principles that the so-called scientific community will not pay attention to these studies. I other words, the studiies are in many instances flawed in design.
Someone

Trezevant, TN

#8176 Jun 26, 2013
Silvermaven wrote:
Someone thinks us inferior public servants are not qualified to actually READ and understand science esp. when it all laid out there in PLAIN ENGLISH.
Esp. since US only ranks 17th. in world science test scores.
Just pretend you don't know the corrupt US failed to teach the truth while everyone else will profit from letting criminals rule our medicine..
Just pretend it not coming in piles from across the globe...
You need to consider studying a textbook about research methods. It's is quite clear that your expertise is limited. Hint: repeated railings against the "corrupt US ..."
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#8177 Jun 26, 2013
Someone wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand enough to know that I am not qualified to interpret these studies.
You accusations in the second paragraph themselves betray a preconception fed by speculations that a significant number of scientists (it would seem to you most all) are guilty of some sort of self deception or having dishonorable motives.
As far as the studies you pay heed to, more often than not, there are are sound reasons based on scientific principles that the so-called scientific community will not pay attention to these studies. I other words, the studiies are in many instances flawed in design.
I am wondering how you get all the superior and qualified information that makes what you say the absolute of correctness.
I would really like an answer to this.
Someone

Trezevant, TN

#8178 Jun 26, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
I am wondering how you get all the superior and qualified information that makes what you say the absolute of correctness.
I would really like an answer to this.
I have certain advanced academic qualifications
Agreed

Maryville, TN

#8179 Jun 26, 2013
Immunizations should NOT be required. It is much easier for people who do not have a child with autism to be so non-chalant about the fact that immunizations may very well be causing autims or increasing a child's chance of having autism. As a parent of a child with autism who noticed a huge difference in my child after his MMR shot, I am a firm believer that the shots ARE NOT for every child. I encourage all parents to do their own research before they make the decision to follow the 'standard' immunization schedule. One size does not fit all when it comes to immunizations.

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

#8180 Jun 26, 2013
Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the real question is:
Who are you to say that anyone is not qualified to interpret information for themselves?
If you choose to allow the government to lead you blindly, that is your choice and your decision. I have a different viewpoint, an informed perspective, and I do not choose to live as a slave to the government, the majority, or anyone else. When the freedom to choose is infringed for one, it is diminished for all.
You are you to claim that your perspective is informed?

You've demonstrated nothing which would indicate that this is the truth. You're claims, in fact, show the opposite of that.

You're a conspiracy theorist nutcase. If you think that crap you make up counts as being informed, then he's absolutely right that you are not qualified to decide.

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

#8181 Jun 26, 2013
Agreed wrote:
Immunizations should NOT be required. It is much easier for people who do not have a child with autism to be so non-chalant about the fact that immunizations may very well be causing autims or increasing a child's chance of having autism. As a parent of a child with autism who noticed a huge difference in my child after his MMR shot, I am a firm believer that the shots ARE NOT for every child. I encourage all parents to do their own research before they make the decision to follow the 'standard' immunization schedule. One size does not fit all when it comes to immunizations.
First of all, there have been literally HUNDREDS of studies which show that vaccines and autism are not related.

The rates of autism are the same among unvaccinated kids.
The causes of autism are GENETIC.
There is no component of the MMR which could conceivably cause autism.

AND...

MOST IMPORTANTLY!!!!

The ONE and ONLY study which CLAIMED a cause was demonstrated to not only be wrong, but was in fact FRAUDULENT because the person doing the study (Wakefield) literally falsified the data to get the result he wanted.

In other words, there's NO Evidence to support the claim which was made up in the first place by someone trying to sell their own competitive vaccine.

STOP MURDERING CHILDREN with your misinformation.

YOU PERSONALLY HAVE KILLED CHILDREN.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 1 hr Tanya 848
David Crockett Principal Saved School 1 hr Not Surprised 5
Ross Medical Education Center 3 hr Abbie 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Johnson City, TN (Jul '10) 4 hr Bla 283
Convicted sexual predator teacher Kent Holcombe (May '13) 5 hr Dykes is scum 40
Vote with our Pocketbooks 6 hr Hill Billy Boy 1
News Marriage equality rally draws large crowd 16 hr Larry Craig s WC ... 13
More from around the web

Johnson City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Johnson City Mortgages