WE judge the SHERIFF on the DEPUTIES ...

WE judge the SHERIFF on the DEPUTIES BEHAVIOR

Posted in the Johnson City Forum

Officers Behavior

Johnson City, TN

#1 May 5, 2014
We don't elect the deputies we re-elect the SHERIFF who leads his Deputies in a way that they know on and off duty they are expected to act in ways that reflect positive professionalism on them and the department . Or if that's not the case we elect FORD to see if he can do the job like we expect .
Ford NOT a Leader I want

Johnson City, TN

#2 May 5, 2014
This is on Fords political website where his supporters threaten a volunteer fire dept. by witholding donations
because one of them posted a support Graybeal on their website. The website banned that person even though in this conversation they say he took himself off.
I do t want someone as my Sheriff who has supporters like this. DISGUSTING! Citizens for a safer Washington County! You should be ashamed to suggest not giving to a Volunteer Fire Dept.

Cletus Snow: Y'all should kick that guy off here who voted for Graybeal
13 hours ago

Citizens for a Safer Washington Co: He actually took himself off. Volunteer Fire Departments are prohibited by the IRS to actively campaign for any one. He was and has been representing ########## Volunteer Fire Department through out this election. It might get interesting!!!
7 hours ago

Cletus Snow: Really well now btw have y'all had to ban anybody yet I know there's been some real pricks on here
4 hours ago

Cletus Snow: I'm glad you let me know what fire dept he is from I've been watching his comments and hadn't seen him say which one he was from that Bennett guy is running his mouth saying y'all banned him and kicked him off hollering about freedom of speech and stuff like that you really need to watch him if I see him I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind maybe something more lol
3 hours ago

Citizens for a Safer Washington Co: No need to even say a word. They will be out asking for donations here soon.
3 hours ago

Citizens for a Safer Washington Co: You can tell them why you are not giving anything.
3 hours ago

Citizens for a Safer Washington Co: We have only banned 4 people that just kept going on and on.
3 hours ago · Edited
Trouble

Jonesborough, TN

#3 May 5, 2014
Ford NOT a Leader I want wrote:
This is on Fords political website where his supporters threaten a volunteer fire dept. by witholding donations
because one of them posted a support Graybeal on their website. The website banned that person even though in this conversation they say he took himself off.
I do t want someone as my Sheriff who has supporters like this. DISGUSTING! Citizens for a safer Washington County! You should be ashamed to suggest not giving to a Volunteer Fire Dept.
Cletus Snow: Y'all should kick that guy off here who voted for Graybeal
13 hours ago
Citizens for a Safer Washington Co: He actually took himself off. Volunteer Fire Departments are prohibited by the IRS to actively campaign for any one. He was and has been representing ########## Volunteer Fire Department through out this election. It might get interesting!!!
7 hours ago
Cletus Snow: Really well now btw have y'all had to ban anybody yet I know there's been some real pricks on here
4 hours ago
Cletus Snow: I'm glad you let me know what fire dept he is from I've been watching his comments and hadn't seen him say which one he was from that Bennett guy is running his mouth saying y'all banned him and kicked him off hollering about freedom of speech and stuff like that you really need to watch him if I see him I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind maybe something more lol
3 hours ago
Citizens for a Safer Washington Co: No need to even say a word. They will be out asking for donations here soon.
3 hours ago
Citizens for a Safer Washington Co: You can tell them why you are not giving anything.
3 hours ago
Citizens for a Safer Washington Co: We have only banned 4 people that just kept going on and on.
3 hours ago · Edited
What's disgusting is you guys at Embreeville Vol Fire politicking like you are! There is laws against that. I've been on and have received several FB post from a few of the Vol FireFighters from there doing nothing but talking bad about another Fire Department (Jonesborough) and promoting your political views. Being a Fireman myself, I feel like I can say this...Stay in your lane! Don't cry when people call you out. You should always remember your Department relies on donations. You could possibly be screwing your other firefighters just because you want to be heard politically.
FORD modern policing

Johnson City, TN

#4 May 5, 2014
We the people deserve the protect and serve before the taser beat down verbal abuse used by some deputies .
Ford NOT a Leader I want

Johnson City, TN

#5 May 5, 2014
Trouble wrote:
<quoted text>
What's disgusting is you guys at Embreeville Vol Fire politicking like you are! There is laws against that. I've been on and have received several FB post from a few of the Vol FireFighters from there doing nothing but talking bad about another Fire Department (Jonesborough) and promoting your political views. Being a Fireman myself, I feel like I can say this...Stay in your lane! Don't cry when people call you out. You should always remember your Department relies on donations. You could possibly be screwing your other firefighters just because you want to be heard politically.
You actually condone these type of threats? Unbelieveable! I just got this off Facebook. I am not a fireman, but if I was and I gave my opinion I wouldnt deserve these threats. I just don't want someone who is associated with these type of tactics as any type of political official.
OMG

La Vergne, TN

#6 May 5, 2014
Ford NOT a Leader I want wrote:
<quoted text>
You actually condone these type of threats? Unbelieveable! I just got this off Facebook. I am not a fireman, but if I was and I gave my opinion I wouldnt deserve these threats. I just don't want someone who is associated with these type of tactics as any type of political official.
Its not just threats there are multiple ppl who have expressed their op and not done so hatefully ALL of them have been deleted and blocked from that site. One this morning only lasted 25 minutes. I guess if Mr. FORD is elected free speech will also be put on the back seat along with protecting the people of the county. As ive seen that he commented that that wasnt his job..

Yep this is SURE someone i want to see as high sheriff...NOT
DPIKE

La Vergne, TN

#7 May 5, 2014
FORD modern policing wrote:
We the people deserve the protect and serve before the taser beat down verbal abuse used by some deputies .
Well according to craig ford he doesnt believe its the polices JOB to protect the citizens. He said so himself on march 10th on a gun control forum.
His answers bounce all over the place and hell say anything to anyone to TRY and get elected. And once hes elected he will drop everyone one of you... just like he dropped me when he decided to run. I guess he thought his dirty laundry wouldnt come out...
Secret Squirrel

Johnson City, TN

#8 May 5, 2014
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not just threats there are multiple ppl who have expressed their op and not done so hatefully ALL of them have been deleted and blocked from that site. One this morning only lasted 25 minutes. I guess if Mr. FORD is elected free speech will also be put on the back seat along with protecting the people of the county. As ive seen that he commented that that wasnt his job..
Yep this is SURE someone i want to see as high sheriff...NOT
It has come to my attention that the following pseudo names are in fact those of Lt Gregg and LT Graybeal along with a few full time officers! Whatever, OMG, Former Craig Supporter, Former Mudslinger, among a few others!! If you have been dismayed by their reply then go vote Ford and I bet Ford will put them to work!! I bet they sure want have time to worry with this during the day!!! Let's get WCSO cleaned up!!!!!
DPIKE

La Vergne, TN

#9 May 5, 2014
Secret Squirrel wrote:
<quoted text>
It has come to my attention that the following pseudo names are in fact those of Lt Gregg and LT Graybeal along with a few full time officers! Whatever, OMG, Former Craig Supporter, Former Mudslinger, among a few others!! If you have been dismayed by their reply then go vote Ford and I bet Ford will put them to work!! I bet they sure want have time to worry with this during the day!!! Let's get WCSO cleaned up!!!!!
And i KNOW who you are......
Former Mudslinger

La Vergne, TN

#10 May 5, 2014
Secret Squirrel wrote:
<quoted text>
Its funny that only the names that have dared call ford out on his lies and bs are the ones that you are using. I am me and no one else. I dont work for any dept. and yet you keep on. And on. Its kinda silly
Officers DUI

Johnson City, TN

#11 May 5, 2014
We should expect better from our Sheriff and tomorrow we shall vote out the old and in with the FORD .
Secret Squirrel

Johnson City, TN

#12 May 5, 2014
DPIKE wrote:
<quoted text>
Well according to craig ford he doesnt believe its the polices JOB to protect the citizens. He said so himself on march 10th on a gun control forum.
His answers bounce all over the place and hell say anything to anyone to TRY and get elected. And once hes elected he will drop everyone one of you... just like he dropped me when he decided to run. I guess he thought his dirty laundry wouldnt come out...
Hahaha!!! It has come to my attention that the following pseudo names are in fact those of Lt Gregg and LT Graybeal along with a few full time officers! Whatever, OMG, Former Craig Supporter, Former Mudslinger, among a few others!! If you have been dismayed by their reply then go vote Ford and I bet Ford will put them to work!! I bet they sure want have time to worry with this during the day!!! Let's get wCSO cleaned up!!!!!
OMG

Maryville, TN

#13 May 5, 2014
Secret Squirrel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha!!! It has come to my attention that the following pseudo names are in fact those of Lt Gregg and LT Graybeal along with a few full time officers! Whatever, OMG, Former Craig Supporter, Former Mudslinger, among a few others!! If you have been dismayed by their reply then go vote Ford and I bet Ford will put them to work!! I bet they sure want have time to worry with this during the day!!! Let's get wCSO cleaned up!!!!!
Haha what exactly? I saw the comment. He doesnt CARE about the county or its ppl.
Jonesborough

Johnson City, TN

#14 May 5, 2014
FORD modern policing wrote:
Yeah I watched a body building type officer from Jonesborough PD smack the hell out of a guy that had wrecked his motorcycle. Nothing was done to that guy cause I seen him working there for two or three years after that. That guy did not do anything and he dang near knocked him off of his feet. I said to myself I will never ever wreck my car in Jonesborough and if by chance I do I will run like hell if that big guy pulls up.
Whatever

Johnson City, TN

#15 May 5, 2014
Officers DUI wrote:
We should expect better from our Sheriff and tomorrow we shall vote out the old and in with the FORD .
I must have missed something. The Sheriff wasn't driving drunk. Why do you keep insisting he is responsible for the actions of adults on their time off. By your way of thinking, Ford should be in jail alongside Freddy.
Whatever

Johnson City, TN

#16 May 5, 2014
Secret Squirrel wrote:
<quoted text>
It has come to my attention that you are a LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!
Leadership lacking

Johnson City, TN

#17 May 6, 2014
The head man should have complete control over the Deputies and make a effort to know if they are doing the job in a professional manor or acting like a bully with power .
GRAYBEAL hides

Johnson City, TN

#18 May 6, 2014
Has anyone ever seen our Sheriff I mean I saw a blurred Image of him on the news once its like we elected a ghost who likes to stay hidden from view behind the clock while the Deputies act like school bullies on roids some of them .
Truly

Antioch, TN

#19 May 6, 2014
GRAYBEAL hides wrote:
Has anyone ever seen our Sheriff I mean I saw a blurred Image of him on the news once its like we elected a ghost who likes to stay hidden from view behind the clock while the Deputies act like school bullies on roids some of them .
You must live in a cave. The roids work for Jonesborough PD. You must be confused.
Truly

Johnson City, TN

#20 May 6, 2014
Leadership lacking wrote:
The head man should have complete control over the Deputies and make a effort to know if they are doing the job in a professional manor or acting like a bully with power .
This would not be the USA of someone had COMPLETE control over someone unless you are in the military. The Sheriff's Dept. IS NOT THE MILITARY. Does your boss have COMPLETE CONTROL over you when you are not working? They don't have complete control over you when you ARE working We are not puppets! This is not a communist state so quit trying to make stupid statements like that. If you think ANY Sheriff can do that you are deluded!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eldridge and Meredith caught by JCP 52 min Pete 114
LGBT and now Q? 1 hr Really 85
Eldridge, Wolfe, and Stout Elephants 2 hr Taxpayer 3
show biz pizza (Nov '08) 9 hr longbowhunter 9
Gary Phillips Construction (Sep '14) Fri Concerned 15
Etsu nursing Jun 24 Nurse ratchet57 3
Aundrea Kearney Jun 24 Wondering87 1
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) Jun 24 Michelle 1,478
More from around the web

Personal Finance