is dr dube still in prison ???
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
RonH

Kingsport, TN

#24 Mar 5, 2012
When he gets out you wont be able to hear his farts.
Bobby Smith

Chatsworth, GA

#25 Mar 15, 2012
i still see dube on a weekly basis like most said he never went to jail or prison. just media makin shit sound as bad as possible.. he is right near princton drug pharmacy were he has been for a while. he does not write the scripts but has a doctor workin under him to do that. plus he mainly writes suboxone and subutex.. subutex is highly monitered
repro man

Chatsworth, GA

#26 Aug 10, 2012
He never went to jail or prison. He pleated guilty
to not keeping correct records. He was fined 25kand put on 3 years probation. Other doctors have done worse and just got there hands slapped. Somebody was out to get him and they did.
He has always been a great guy and helped many people. The state did take his license but he is working to get them back. In all my years I have never seen a Dr. who cares more about his patients.
When he disapeared for a while it was rehab which was ordered by the medical association.

All of you would be lucky if you are as good of a person as this man. His loss of license is a great loss to the medical community. He can legally and still does own the clinic next to Gregs Pizza and owns his old place on Watauga. His only problem now is getting his license back and getting some other doctor to pay him a very large debt which is soon to be in the courts. He leased him a clinic or something.

Support his clinics if he was good to you, he needs your support. If you dont care for him you never knew this fine human being.

He will be back in the future and be much stronger for what society has put him through.
Motoxer14

Johnson City, TN

#27 Nov 6, 2013
I grew up with his son tommy he did go to jail u could get oxy 80's or roxie 30's for a stubbed toe lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Criminal Activity At Johnson City Boxing Club (May '12) 57 min Shawn 21
Mahoneys, Johnson city, (Nov '07) 3 hr just Some Know-It... 153
GOP leadership will protect Obamacare (Nov '14) 4 hr corrupt 77
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 6 hr LoriV 719
Ashley @ Boones creek roadrunner 9 hr bruce curlylips 14
Thank God Ron Dykes is leaving. 10 hr Witness to it 24
Washington County Taxpayers Wake Up 14 hr Hill Billy Boy 17
More from around the web

Johnson City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE