is dr dube still in prison ???

Posted in the Johnson City Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sexyounggurl

Elizabethton, TN

#1 Feb 8, 2012
I was wondering if Dr. Dube got out of prison yet? If not,what prison is he in cause I wanna go visit him. He used to make my car payments and do other favors for me and some of the other girls. We miss him !!!!!
ear gurl

Chatsworth, GA

#2 Feb 8, 2012
yep still locked up don't know which prison or state
Kyker

Kingsport, TN

#3 Feb 8, 2012
He never went to prison.U don't know what your talking about.
Sheena

Chatsworth, GA

#5 Feb 9, 2012
Yep he is in federal prison
bootie call

Chatsworth, GA

#6 Feb 12, 2012
yes he is and I am glad.He was very anal to me. LOL
PRECRIPTIONS R US

Elizabethton, TN

#7 Feb 15, 2012
Hey i know where he is!!!
Just saw him

United States

#8 Feb 15, 2012
He isn't locked up.
BowMom

Johnson City, TN

#9 Feb 16, 2012
He never went to prison! I'm a 100% positive!
BowMom

Johnson City, TN

#10 Feb 16, 2012
bootie call wrote:
yes he is and I am glad.He was very anal to me. LOL
Was NEVER in prison or jail! Get your facts straight!
SERIOUSLY

Kingsport, TN

#11 Feb 18, 2012
Dr.Dube is not in prison or jail. he still has one clinic open but he is not allowed to practice medicine for a few years but he has another doctor working for him they do not hand out pills like Dube did but if you have a bad injury he will take care of you this I know for a fact. because i just saw and talked to Dr. Dube and it sure was not at prison or jail and for the record it had othing to do with anything medical so before you open your mouth make sure you have all the facts and your shit straight. They are a few doctors in this area that needs to be locked up giving pill heads the meds and the people that really need it get trimadyol (spell check may be spelled wwrong) but you all get my point and why i am on it how do people get bye getting meds in Johnson City, then another in Elizabethton , then another in Kingsport they doctor shop get meds from all do not need the meds and sells them without getting caught.it pisses me off because the ones that need it get a few then get called in for pill count..sorry i got off the subject but i needed to vent about it..AGAIN SORRY
JOHNSON CITY PRESS

Johnson City, TN

#12 Feb 19, 2012
HE IS SERVING TIME IN KENTUCKY.HIS 2ND OFFENSE.

City doctor pleads guilty to falsely obtaining drugs for own use

Published March 23, 2011
By Staff Report - Johnson City Press

A Johnson City doctor pleaded guilty in federal court Wednesday to falsely obtaining prescription drugs for his own use, a news release said.

Michael Norman Dube, 49, Johnson City, specifically pleaded guilty to falsifying and omitting material from records required under the Controlled Substances Act and for registration with the Drug Enforcement Agency, a news release said.

Dube was formerly was a physician at Medical Care Walk-in Clinic, 105 Broyles St., Suite B. He graduated from ETSU’s Quillen College of Medicine.

He faces up to nine years in prison and possible fines of up to $500,000.

Dube admitted to using his DEA registration to obtain hydrocodone, oxycodone and buprenorphine from drug suppliers, which he self-administered.

Between October 2006 and May 2008, Dube used his DEA registration to order controlled substances from drug wholesalers 16 times.

In March 2009, Dube told the DEA that he took the drugs himself and kept no records of the distribution, as the regulations require.

Dube’s medical license was previously on probation in 2007. In order to renew DEA registration, doctors must state whether their license has ever been suspended or restricted. In 2008, Dube applied for renewal without stating the previous probation.

Read more: http://www.johnsoncitypress.com/News/article....
SERIOUSLY

Kingsport, TN

#15 Feb 19, 2012
Sorry Press but at the time of Arrest Dr. Dube's Office was in the back of his home on Wataua he has another clinic out near Gregg's pizza like i said he does not practice but is not in prison or jail at this time...just saying
SOUNDS LIKE YOU LIKE HIM

Johnson City, TN

#16 Feb 19, 2012
Are you one of his "girls" SERIOUSLY???
Look him up

Hermitage, TN

#17 Feb 19, 2012
Google KOOL, KY online offender look up. It will tell u if he's there and where. If he's a federal inmate google federal inmate
SERIOUSLY

Kingsport, TN

#18 Feb 19, 2012
Sorry but i'm no one's girl i am a grown ass woman and i do work and being a professiional in the medical field you just know these things. the press was talking 2007-2008 hello this is 2012 and by the way there are more then one Dube...lol..have any of you people not been to his office and see him????OUSLY??
SERIOUSLY

Johnson City, TN

#19 Feb 20, 2012
I just learned he was recently released.He didn't go to trial until 2011 and didn't stay very long
SERIOUSLY

Kingsport, TN

#20 Feb 20, 2012
SERIOUSLY From Watauga could you have not came up with another name i mean WOW and for your infomation Dube has been out for awhile and if iwere you i would change that name....
Shanelle

Johnson City, TN

#21 Feb 20, 2012
Yes, I am dating him sometimes.
Confused

Johnson City, TN

#22 Feb 28, 2012
Shanelle wrote:
Yes, I am dating him sometimes.
I thought he was married to Regan?
Bow mom

United States

#23 Mar 5, 2012
He is married to Regan and they have a little girl!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 1 hr Jackie 4 1,574
Anyone else into public jerking? 2 hr Illshowyou 1
Dogging 2 hr Doggingwives 6
Why is the Burger King on South Roan still in b... 17 hr Eat em up 4
east tn. brain and spine center (Mar '11) 22 hr Mike777 66
Eldridge and Meredith caught by JCP Mon question 177
Does anyone know phil pinkston? He had went to ... Mon Pinkston 1

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance