Bullying

Johnson City, TN

#1 Sep 28, 2013
I have a granddaughter. She's 5. I love her very much. I love her no matter what. She won't even reach puberty for several years. I read to her from the bible, mostly New Testament. She already loves The Lord, I'm convinced.

I don't even have to ask her, she actually asks me " hey paw! lets read from the bible" and I teach her in the ways of The Lord and His everlasting love.

I understand that this senate of ours snuck in a clause of the new "BULLYING" law that stated basically that a gay person could be bullied by a Christian person because of their religious freedom.

So I started a new religion. Everything is the same except for one small detail. If the sexual identity of my granddaughter ends up being homosexual like 4% of the rest of the population and some REICHT winged pUNK kid bullies her for it because of his religious freedom. Well, my religion covers that too.

In my offshoot of Christianity , I am commanded to go to the bullies house and drag his dad out into the front yard by his hair and pound his face into hamburger meat in front of his kid. Didn't wanna do it, hated to have to do it, hate that the kid had to see it......but it's my religion.

Who knows, by then they may have changed the laws. Geez. How about these lawmakers, eh?

Let's see what we have from this batch. First there's the HILL FAMILY. Seems several thousand dollars are missing from their non-profit, government funded accounts. And how about Right WAY marketing! eh? They hired 50 people, took the tax money to train them and then fired all fifty of them (good Christian folks, don't you think?) and then there's the grand wizard, Ron Ramsey who wants to put liquor in grocery stores and guns in the workplace. Seems they caught him handing out raises to all 18 of his staff members (a monkey with a staff of 18?) The dude auctions off farm animals, He handed the raises out while there was a government wage freeze going on. Did he go to prison? No, he went back to Nashville to do it again. He just meant no raises for teachers. His accountant was already making $168,000 a year and he gave her another $7000. Heck, she makes more than the head of Education in Washington.

So next time you're asking yourself why upper East Tennessee isn't showing prosperity and the harmony that comes with living under Gods grace? Check your voting record. And then check your shorts.
Hillbillyboy

United States

#2 Sep 29, 2013
You can fascinate yourself with the laws of man all you wish. You can invent your own religion, espouse violence on others as you do, and do all sort of things in the pursuit of an insane rage that you seem to be possessed of.

But the Laws of God will not change for you, or anyone. The PC media, the leftist government, even Satan himself cannot change one tittle or dot in the Law of God.

The Bible is what it is, it says what it says, and it will not change to suit you or anyone else.

You will be held accountable to it the same as every other human that has ever lived, or will live.

All of your rage will have no more affect than if you attacked the sky with a squirt gun.
Bruised Bruce

Kingsport, TN

#3 Sep 29, 2013
Bullying wrote:
I have a granddaughter. She's 5. I love her very much. I love her no matter what. She won't even reach puberty for several years. I read to her from the bible, mostly New Testament. She already loves The Lord, I'm convinced.
I don't even have to ask her, she actually asks me " hey paw! lets read from the bible" and I teach her in the ways of The Lord and His everlasting love.
I understand that this senate of ours snuck in a clause of the new "BULLYING" law that stated basically that a gay person could be bullied by a Christian person because of their religious freedom.
So I started a new religion. Everything is the same except for one small detail. If the sexual identity of my granddaughter ends up being homosexual like 4% of the rest of the population and some REICHT winged pUNK kid bullies her for it because of his religious freedom. Well, my religion covers that too.
In my offshoot of Christianity , I am commanded to go to the bullies house and drag his dad out into the front yard by his hair and pound his face into hamburger meat in front of his kid. Didn't wanna do it, hated to have to do it, hate that the kid had to see it......but it's my religion.
Who knows, by then they may have changed the laws. Geez. How about these lawmakers, eh?
Let's see what we have from this batch. First there's the HILL FAMILY. Seems several thousand dollars are missing from their non-profit, government funded accounts. And how about Right WAY marketing! eh? They hired 50 people, took the tax money to train them and then fired all fifty of them (good Christian folks, don't you think?) and then there's the grand wizard, Ron Ramsey who wants to put liquor in grocery stores and guns in the workplace. Seems they caught him handing out raises to all 18 of his staff members (a monkey with a staff of 18?) The dude auctions off farm animals, He handed the raises out while there was a government wage freeze going on. Did he go to prison? No, he went back to Nashville to do it again. He just meant no raises for teachers. His accountant was already making $168,000 a year and he gave her another $7000. Heck, she makes more than the head of Education in Washington.
So next time you're asking yourself why upper East Tennessee isn't showing prosperity and the harmony that comes with living under Gods grace? Check your voting record. And then check your shorts.
You are a nut, plain and simple. As most pro-queer dupes you have managed to distort the Bullying Law, which merely requires the parents of a bullied kid to be made aware, report and interact with the school system. Now the queer advocates say this will result in the parents being made aware that if a kid is being ridden out for being queer, the parents will discover their own kid is a queer! How stupid is that? Take your lame queer baggage back to wherever you came from. You automatically blame the bullying of homos on Christianity. Wake up. Regardless of a persons religion, homosexuality is abhorred. Religious freedom has nothing to do with your stupid scenario. If you have to blame religion for queer kids being alienated, you are barking up the wrong tree.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is There Any Moral Adults At Boone Willing To S... 28 min Shameful 3
ISIS Iraq we all know BUSH/Republicans got us i... 29 min dolt 10
lawsuit gone national 42 min Was there 2
NutriMost - New Diet Scam 1 hr Tina 187
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr TheRealZeke 9,441
TN 16 Known Dead From Storms In Tennessee (Apr '11) 1 hr none 1,376
Boone volleyball post gone 2 hr parent 10
•••
•••
•••

Johnson City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Johnson City People Search