Johnson City sucks Kingsport is way b...
Death

Columbia, SC

#42 Jun 5, 2012
Jc sucks look at it gangsters are killing people in downtown every second there's rapist and rednecks. There's meth labs everywhere and Kingsport has the new aquatic center and the new heritage point shopping center they're making. Kingsport rules dick suckers!!!
Jenkinzizbetta

Johnson City, TN

#43 Jun 5, 2012
Hahha i laff at u Jonhson city ppl an u kpt ppl 2. U all are a bunch a loosers! kpt stink like out huose in Erwin an Johnson Ccity is full a sissys an etsu reetards. ETsu coudn"t beat Gate city blu devels at football.Hell Gate City is wear more cool ppl live then live in sissy town johnsom city . Get a live u loosers!
Complicated

United States

#45 Jun 5, 2012
Kingsport is better than Johnson City, but that's not saying much. Kingsport still smells like ass and really isn't all that great even without the ass smell.

Lets face it. The whole Tri Cities blows. If there was a little less in-fighting in local government, they could get their shit together and make this a great place to live. It's beautiful here. But instead most people come in to make a buck and then leave after they've raped the area.

We need to put up a big wall to block the yankees from coming down here. That's where the biggest problems come from.
National News

Johnson City, TN

#46 Jun 5, 2012
And in the National news this past week, Kingsport was voted the 5th worst city to live in (in the entire U.S.A.) for singles. The lack of culture, evening events, higher education establishments, 24% below national income levels, county schools well below standard, were some of the factual data collected to confirm the findings. Kingsport was also cited as a city living in the past & was named a part of the Rust Belt cities because of Eastman Chemical Co.. Morristown was voted 7th on the poll, and was the only other Tennessee city mentioned as potential Rust Belt cities. Kingsport was voted worse than Morristown, and people want to argue that Kingsport is better than the best city in East Tennessee (Johnson City). Look up the factual data & quit blowing hot air on a social blog site. Facts do not lie, Kingsport sucks unless you are white trash.
Complicated

United States

#47 Jun 5, 2012
Being "the best city (lol) in East Tennessee" is like being the best turd in the sewer. And just because Johnson City has the word city in its name doesn't mean it's really a city. It's just a sprawled out town really. It hasn't been a city since the railroad days.
National News

Johnson City, TN

#48 Jun 5, 2012
Complicated wrote:
Being "the best city (lol) in East Tennessee" is like being the best turd in the sewer. And just because Johnson City has the word city in its name doesn't mean it's really a city. It's just a sprawled out town really. It hasn't been a city since the railroad days.
If you are king sh#t on turd island, at least you are still king of something. The debate, or argument, is which city is better: Kingsport or Johnson City. You can go to the correct blog and your input would have some kind of relevancy (ex. Tennessee Sux, The Tri Cities area is backwards, etc.). The stated blog sites would suit you better complicated. Complicated? As in, it is complicated for you to get out of bed & tie your shoes everyday?
2Tall

Lawndale, NC

#49 Jun 7, 2012
Where is the mayors office in jc? City hall? Chamber of commerce? Any city offices? How can you plan a city if all the people that are suppose to be doing it aren't even in the same damn building. Jc has the most potential to be a cool town, but it has no identity. If the planners in kpt were in jc, this town would rock! Kpt is at least trying to revitalize their downtown area. JC's is just a great place for college kids to drink in a nasty bar! And look all around jc, there are a lot of empty buildings. Who is trying to bring businesses here? Or is everyone so arrogant in jc that they think businesses should come to them?
athruz

United States

#50 Jun 10, 2012
2Tall wrote:
Or is everyone so arrogant in jc that they think businesses should come to them?
Johnson City has always been full of itself. Not sure why since it doesn't have that much going for it.
SUXS

Kingsport, TN

#51 Jun 10, 2012
The entire Tri-Cities area sucks ass! I cant wait to get the hell outta here this summer and move! Been here a few years now to long!! JC sucks, Kport smells like ass, it all sucks. No jobs, no where fun, ignorant inbred idiots, and junkies. All thats here!! All that will ever be here! They should nuke this place and cross it off the map. Yea, I dont like it,,,and yea,,,IM LEAVING!!!! And alot of heads are gonna roll when I leave a blaze behind me!
SUXS

Kingsport, TN

#52 Jun 10, 2012
2Tall wrote:
Where is the mayors office in jc? City hall? Chamber of commerce? Any city offices? How can you plan a city if all the people that are suppose to be doing it aren't even in the same damn building. Jc has the most potential to be a cool town, but it has no identity. If the planners in kpt were in jc, this town would rock! Kpt is at least trying to revitalize their downtown area. JC's is just a great place for college kids to drink in a nasty bar! And look all around jc, there are a lot of empty buildings. Who is trying to bring businesses here? Or is everyone so arrogant in jc that they think businesses should come to them?
They are all in Jonesboro ( I think that is how you spell the shit hole). Good question!! WHY the hell did they move all the public offices for JC to another town?? The people arent doing their jobs because they arent even in the town they rep!! Muchless the same building lmao!! I agree with every word of what you typed!! Very valid points. There is absolutly no opportunity to make money around here period. No wonder there are so many dope dealers and junkies!
Joe

Nashville, TN

#53 Jun 10, 2012
Are you retarded or what?

JC Mayor's Office
220 Shadowood Drive
Johnson City, TN 37604

JC City Hall
601 East Main Street
Johnson City, TN 37605

JC Chamber of Commerce
603 East Market Street
Johnson City, TN 37601
Loud

Piqua, OH

#54 Jun 11, 2012
Kingsport is full of stanky mutants. Stay in kingsport or our "gangsters" will shoot you
SUXS

Kingsport, TN

#55 Jun 11, 2012
Joe wrote:
Are you retarded or what?
JC Mayor's Office
220 Shadowood Drive
Johnson City, TN 37604
JC City Hall
601 East Main Street
Johnson City, TN 37605
JC Chamber of Commerce
603 East Market Street
Johnson City, TN 37601
Why is the court house in another city?? and the jail?
SUXS

Kingsport, TN

#56 Jun 11, 2012
Lmao....Joe did you literally sit and look all that info up? LOLOLOL props to you!
Joe

Nashville, TN

#57 Jun 11, 2012
SUXS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is the court house in another city?? and the jail?
Simple, those are county facilities not city facilities, they can be located anywhere within the county. That's also whey they're called the County Court House and The Washington County Jail.

Dude finding that info literally took less than a minute it's right there on Google or just go to www.johnsoncity.org
Pitiful

United States

#58 Jun 12, 2012
Knoxville blows you both out of the water. JC and the chemical turd Kingsport are full of inbred rednecks and lots of obese rotten teeth people. Your women are beyond ugly. Try eating a salad some time and try brushing your teeth. Even the best looking girl at hooters has a tatoo under her left breast... How redneck!!
Death

United States

#59 Jun 12, 2012
Jenkinzizbetta wrote:
Hahha i laff at u Jonhson city ppl an u kpt ppl 2. U all are a bunch a loosers! kpt stink like out huose in Erwin an Johnson Ccity is full a sissys an etsu reetards. ETsu coudn"t beat Gate city blu devels at football.Hell Gate City is wear more cool ppl live then live in sissy town johnsom city . Get a live u loosers!
I see ur from Gate city so I'm gonna make this simple Virginia redneck no one asks about Gate City or which other city it's better than because Gate City is the worst dick licking city ever it's population is like 5
Knoxville

United States

#60 Jun 17, 2012
Pitiful wrote:
Knoxville blows you both out of the water. JC and the chemical turd Kingsport are full of inbred rednecks and lots of obese rotten teeth people. Your women are beyond ugly. Try eating a salad some time and try brushing your teeth. Even the best looking girl at Uhooters has a tatoo under her left breast... How redneck!!
I don't know what's wrong with you but Knoxville is 10 times more redneck than the whole tricities combined!!! Get ur facts right retard
Kport

United States

#61 Jun 17, 2012
2Tall wrote:
I agree!!!
Really

United States

#62 Jun 17, 2012
Knoxville wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what's wrong with you but Knoxville is 10 times more redneck than the whole tricities combined!!! Get ur facts right retard
Were you born stupid? My god you need your head examined. Retard, yes you qualify.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why put up with Bright Ridge Authority 23 min Average Joe 39
Shane wilcox / ruby Tuesdays (Nov '13) 1 hr Lol 13
looking for hotel 3 hr bob 1
Does Rock Heritage Baptist Church Support Homos... 3 hr Truth 10
Grandy Hates Cats 11 hr Tomcat 7 1
The Grandy Conspiracy Deep State 16 hr JC Votes 4
Prostitutes in Johnson City (Jul '12) 19 hr JC Guy 88

Johnson City Jobs

Personal Finance

Johnson City Mortgages