Johnson City sucks Kingsport is way b...

Johnson City sucks Kingsport is way better

Posted in the Johnson City Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Brandon T

Murfreesboro, TN

#1 Jul 17, 2011
Than jc is with all the crappy places over in jc I don't see why people go there.
Anonymous

Nashville, TN

#2 Jul 17, 2011
Kingsport smells like a chemical turd. Bristol is a ghost town. The tri cities are all dumps, left to fall apart over the years, but at least Johnson City has a life still running through its veins.
Stay in Kingsport

Winchester, TN

#3 Jul 17, 2011
Brandon T wrote:
Than jc is with all the crappy places over in jc I don't see why people go there.
Your sentence doesn't even make sense! I'm sure the people in Johnson City wouldn't be hurt for you to stay in the lovely metropolis of Kingsport.
Hold your nose

Jonesborough, TN

#4 Jul 17, 2011
Kingsport stinks to high heaven. I couldn't get use to that nasty smell all over the city.
Brandon T

La Follette, TN

#5 Jul 17, 2011
There's nothing in Johnson City to brag about all the food places there suck and it really ain't worth going to. The good food places are in kingsport.
Hold your nose

Jonesborough, TN

#6 Jul 18, 2011
Brandon T wrote:
There's nothing in Johnson City to brag about all the food places there suck and it really ain't worth going to. The good food places are in kingsport.
Then don't come to JC and enjoy your meals in Kingsport while holding your nose so you won't smell the stank!!!
Notsomuch

Johnson City, TN

#7 Jul 18, 2011
I always thought it is funny that the only people who like Kingsport are people from Kingsport. The rest of us hate that place. It is a miserable little town, but the people who live there are actually arrogant about how great it is. It must be all those chemicals that cloud their judgement.
Brandon T

La Follette, TN

#8 Jul 18, 2011
I don't like to eat anywhere in johnson city.
Tri-Cities Business Man

Kingsport, TN

#9 Jul 18, 2011
If you like Kingsport, you must enjoy paying more taxes. Have you looked at the tax rates between Kingsport, Bristol & Johnson City?

Kingsport/sullivan county is 61 cents higher than JC

Bristol/sullivan county is 86 cents higher than JC

http://www.comptroller1.state.tn.us/PAnew/LR....
zero zero ufo

Johnson City, TN

#10 Jul 18, 2011
Kingsport's alright, but personally, I don't think I could ever get used to the crazy, confusing roads there. And no offense, but all that pollution from Eastman is horrendous and something needs to be done about that.
SATANSAVES

Elizabethton, TN

#11 Jul 19, 2011
Brandon T wrote:
You are a stupid little d#ck sucker. Stay in your prized city, we don't want lick dickers like you here anyway!
SATANSAVES

Elizabethton, TN

#12 Jul 19, 2011
Tri-Cities Business Man wrote:
If you like Kingsport, you must enjoy paying more taxes. Have you looked at the tax rates between Kingsport, Bristol & Johnson City?
Kingsport/sullivan county is 61 cents higher than JC
Bristol/sullivan county is 86 cents higher than JC
http://www.comptroller1.state.tn.us/PAnew/LR....
That stupid little prick isn't paying a mortgage. lick dicker is probably underneath the best bridge in the model city kicked the first time he tried to sleep underneath any J.C bridge
SATANSAVES

Elizabethton, TN

#13 Jul 19, 2011
Brandon T wrote:
If your wise vagina, stay where you are, If i find you, you will answer to me.
All Beat

York, SC

#14 Jul 19, 2011
Brandon T wrote:
Wait a minute Knoxville has the best of everything but you have the rush hour traffic. I am moving to Jonesborough soon. I like sleepy towns.
AwesomeDawson

Pflugerville, TX

#15 Jul 19, 2011
Johnson City does suck, but the stench of Kingsport is enough to make it even worse. The whole damn Tri-Cities suck. They need to stop letting yankees move here.
kissysgone

Nashville, TN

#16 Jul 19, 2011
Yeah because Yankees let these southern towns fall apart, not the owners.
BILLY RAY BOB

Johnson City, TN

#17 Jul 20, 2011
They TERRRK ERRRRR JERRRRRRRRRRRBS!
smells like money

Ashburn, VA

#18 Jul 20, 2011
kissysgone wrote:
Yeah because Yankees let these southern towns fall apart, not the owners.
Them yankees took their companies and moved South to bust the unions and get away from environmental regulations. Of course, Mexico was the next logical step. Where did all those good jobs at "The Eastman" go to? Hahaha. The Mexicans work cheaper and have no environmental regulations at all.
kissysgone

Nashville, TN

#19 Jul 20, 2011
And who allows it? Who lets it happen?
your soaking in it

Ashburn, VA

#20 Jul 20, 2011
kissysgone wrote:
And who allows it? Who lets it happen?
It's all about the big corporations now. Reagan kicked it up a notch with GATT, that was the end of the textile/clothing industry in the USA. Clinton nailed the coffin lid shut with NAFTA, that's why your new F150 with the American flag decal has all those Heche en Mexico parts when you look underneath it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wetlands Water Park is a Big Ripoff (Jun '11) 2 hr TopSail 63
numans 6 hr My thoughts 2
Grindstaff Automotive Group (Sep '10) 11 hr Too funny 37
washington county detention center (Feb '13) 22 hr Wow 30
Grace Baptist Church Jc TN (May '10) Sun Dan 6
Eh Puto Sun Teddy Bear 1
Johnson City Yankees (Feb '15) Sun Lowell 6

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance