Since: Jan 13

Galax, VA

#1 Jan 15, 2013
Hiv positive single mother caught cheating had to have DNA test to find baby daddy
I LUV HIM

Knoxville, TN

#2 Jan 16, 2013
hahaha thats funny! i beat that bitches ass a long time ago. sorry to hear she has HIV. i dnt wish harm on nobody but she should def keep her legs closed considering she done brought an innocent child into this world and dnt even know the daddy?? say what??keep em closed ma!
Cdpan

Galax, VA

#3 Jan 16, 2013
O yeah she's trouble
pissed

Southbury, CT

#4 Jan 17, 2013
In April I like to use a top water rapala bass fishing depending on the water temp. Don't forget to hunt some tasty morel mushrooms to go with those delicious bass! Enjoy!!
Hahhaha

Rutherfordton, NC

#5 Jan 17, 2013
You must be the dead beat daddy that got his ass handed to him in court the last time!! lol your such a loser dude...
4 years later

Johnson City, TN

#6 Sep 25, 2017
She is an extremely wonderful gal that was and still is extremely well liked by everyone she went to school with. Unfortunately, jealousy in individuals can cause ugly statements to be posted online in desperate attempts to bring public shame. I will give you an A for your effort.

Anyone with a good head on their shoulders will understand that any statement made by an internet website that allows someone to post anonymously should never be believed or trusted. This girl is absolutely beautiful, an incredible mother, hard worker, and is constantly helping others in need. Which explains why this post would've been created.

Disclaimer- If you see someone that has their life squared away, don't be distasteful due to jealousy. Work on your own attributes to enhance yourself. Not try to drag others down in the poor attempt to feel accepted. It isn't attractive and in no way does it help you out in life.
Callin you out bruh

Antioch, TN

#7 Tuesday Oct 31
Only fights I remember her getting in she rocked those girlís heads off their shoulders. She was a little thing but could scrap like something serious back in hs. lol whoever created this mustíve been one of those jealous girls that screwed the poor girl over. Hampton and HV had a TON of trash going there. Couldnít trust em!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shannon k. Smith 1 hr thomas 3
Drs willing to treat pain management aggressive... (Jul '12) 2 hr Sybil West 68
University High, Johnson City School (Dec '08) 8 hr Johnny Fever 89
Full Blooded Basset Hound Pups (Sep '10) 9 hr Sheri 7
White Lives Matter 14 hr laffingravy 16
David Hammond for schoolboard. No 19 hr Leave Him Alone 16
Prostitutes in Johnson City (Jul '12) Tue Just a random person 69

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance