Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

I read the johnson city press story on man charged with murder, My "QUESTION" is why wasnt he in jail he said he was a fourteen time felon. this is typical District Attorney Tony Clark Justice. maybe Clark will go arrest another constable for having a medical condition and wrecking his car, or a planning director for being on his cell phone or i know a disabled sheriff for typing a letter. Boy dont we have a real prosecutor.
Lemonade

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Do you even have an idea of what you are talking about? You don't know what the 14 felonies are, if they all happened at one time, what judge allowed the man out, or even if the guy is guilty of the murder.

All you want to do is blast Tony Clark. Maybe the judge is to blame. Maybe no one is to blame. No matter, Clark went after your beloved sheriff and you can't stand it.
Bill

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

I cannot believe what a mess Tony Clark has our Judicial System in.
real justice

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

lemonade when you talk about this guy being charged with murder you are right we dont know if he is guilty especially since tony clark has a pattern of charging and convicting innocent people like the dale larkin murder conviction. you say clark went after the beloved sheriff, what does that have to do with a self proclaimed 14 time felon being out on the street in possession of firearm and supposedly murdering a man?
Silverado

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Sounds like Clark did his job by convicting this man 14 times. The judges are obviously the ones who failed.
Crazy Question

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

My question is: Why wasn't the wife arrestd for selling her Suboxone?????????? It was clearly stated he was there buying it from her????? This is one of the major problems in our society, there are NO consequences for actions........
Lemonade

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Larkin was not found "innocent," Mr. Real Justice. He was convicted by 12 jurors.

And how is one case a "pattern?"

Reading the article now appearing in the Johnson City Press, most of those 14 felonies were identity thefts -- probably drug-related thefts. If you want to put such criminals away for the rest of their lives, you better be prepared to spend every bit of your money on the taxes to imprison them.

But really, there's no sense trying to use sense to combat you people. You have your narrow-minded agenda and it won't change because Clark doesn't do what you want all the time.
John

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

If Tony Clark had done his job and sent this 14 time felon to prison instead of agreeing to probation as a 14 time offender this murder would not have happen.Our area has become like a mini Detroit rampant crime. I think Clark should resign and turn the office over to someone like Ken Baldwin who is a real prosecutor.
reporter

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

on 2-23-2012 Jury finds woman NOT GUILTY of aggravated child abuse(story in j.c.press) 11-2-2012 Sexual battery charge by authority figure hung jury(story in j.c.press)Charges against planning director Chris Schuettler dismissed. Dale Larkin released from prison murder conviction dismissed by Tennessee Appeals Court.Former Sheriff Kent Harris two trials on same charge hung jury. D.A. going after Constables in Carter Co. John Henson ,Constable and former Sheriff arrested for giving a woman a hug. Constable Leonard Johnson arrested for having a wreck due to medical condition,Constable Barney Brown arrested for supposedly not properly reporting a charge from years ago. I could go on and on. I agree Tony Clark should find a new career maybe a public defender no with so many friends serving as Constable he may make a good Constable.
norm

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

thnks to toni clark for allowing 14 time felons to be on the street instead of in jail. everyone in toni ofice know he is worstlawyer in office . never had a case he paid for as lawyer. if he only knew how his own peple think of he.
Bart

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

JUDGES AND LAW OFFICIALS AND EVEN REGULAR PEOPLE HAVE ZERO COMMON SENSE. THERE IS A BIOLENT PERSON AND A NON VIOLENT PERSON. THE KAW MAKES LITTLE DISTINCTION. IT MEANS EVERYTHING. NIW THEY TAKE NIN VIOLENTPOT SMOKERS (harmless) AND IMPRISON THEM WITH VIOLENT MEN. YOUPAY FOR IT. THEN THEY COMEMOUT OF PRISON AS BIOLENT MEN. THAT'S WHAT YOU GOT FOR YOUR MONEY AND YOU ELECT ROARING IDIOTS LIKE RON RAMSEY AS YOUR LAWMAKERS. YOUR FAILIES WILL BE MURDERED BECAUSE YOU ARE STUPID
Shocked kinda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

I have known M. G. for 20 years or so at one point he was a decent guy but you know how drugs can consume everything a person once was... It's sad one life is lost and many are changed forever over this scene less act. Still in disbelief.
sye

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

if it isnt tony clarks job as district attorney to keep a 14 time felon off the streets then why do we elect a district attorney?
LAUGHING OUT LOUD

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Bart:
Please take the time to proofread your post before submitting it! I had to read it 3 times just to make sense of it!
Now I am just trying my best to stop laughing at your comments that call pot smoking "harmless" & the one calling other people "stupid"!!!
THIS ONE IS CLASSIC!!
moron

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

concerned wrote:
I read the johnson city press story on man charged with murder, My "QUESTION" is why wasnt he in jail he said he was a fourteen time felon. this is typical District Attorney Tony Clark Justice. maybe Clark will go arrest another constable for having a medical condition and wrecking his car, or a planning director for being on his cell phone or i know a disabled sheriff for typing a letter. Boy dont we have a real prosecutor.
Disabled sheriff my ass...if there was any justice that "disabled sheriff" would have had a lamp cord attached to his tiny balls and electrocuted
Truth

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

I agree give Harris the Death Penalty a slow torture death like he has torture the good people of Unicoi County.
amen

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Truth wrote:
I agree give Harris the Death Penalty a slow torture death like he has torture the good people of Unicoi County.
I concur we shall hang him by his nut sack until dead then drag his corpse through the streets until there is nothing left but a blood stain
Truth

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Once Harris is convicted guilty and placed in prison it will be a death sentence i am sure he has alot of friends just aching at the chance to welcome him to Brushy Mountain.
IMHO

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Ex-Sheriff Harris, please stop starting posts about the D.A.
Nobody

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

The felon sounds highly qualified for a County Sheriff or other law enforcement position. He should fit in fine with them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Johnson City Forum right now

Search the Johnson City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min ol folk watch 138,534
Washington County Schools Unethical Internal In... 11 min Tiger Pa 2
JULY 8th WCDE School Board Meeting 3 hr WillGetJustice 39
Part-time imcome 6 hr Jcityresident 1
Washington County Schools Internal Investigations 7 hr Contact 2
dena childers 9 hr worker 1
Midnight Rambler web site 10 hr hotlegz 2
NutriMost - New Diet Scam 10 hr Truthteller 50
•••
•••
•••
•••

Johnson City Jobs