Curious

Columbus, OH

#1 Sep 12, 2013
Anybody know what happened to the Midnight Rambler on WQUT?
Just the Fax

Kingsport, TN

#2 Sep 13, 2013
Just for the record, the REAL Tn. Midnight Rambler (Mike James) passed away in the 1990's, after he had gotten himself together. I remember him well, from the days of Lilly A. and him partying out by the lake. He was at first called "The Strange One" on an AM radio show from Elizabethton back in the day, playing such music as Alice Cooper and such. That didn't go over too well back then. He then adopted the Rambler persona on WQUT and was a hit. Since then, some goofball has declared himself to fill his shoes. It's all bogus. This parasitic interloper has fallen by the wayside, I reckon. And I'm glad for that, out of respect for Mike James.
Waxy51

Johnson City, TN

#3 May 23, 2015
The real midnite rambler did not die in the nineties, mike James was still alive in 09 when his mother passed away

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LGBT and now Q? 5 hr TrollNot 87
Eldridge and Meredith caught by JCP 9 hr Pete 114
Eldridge, Wolfe, and Stout Elephants 10 hr Taxpayer 3
show biz pizza (Nov '08) 17 hr longbowhunter 9
Gary Phillips Construction (Sep '14) Fri Concerned 15
Etsu nursing Jun 24 Nurse ratchet57 3
Aundrea Kearney Jun 24 Wondering87 1
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) Jun 24 Michelle 1,478
More from around the web

Personal Finance