David Tomita conservative or not

David Tomita conservative or not

Posted in the Johnson City Forum

Tea Party

Johnson City, TN

#1 Mar 13, 2013
Not sure how I feel about a person being a city and county commissioner. I understand Tomita is try to get money from county commission to fund the rest of Science Hill Athletic facility which was supposed to be raised privately. He talks a good game but should taxpayers be burdened with this during tough economic times. I don't think so and my son goes to Science Hill. Tax and spend tax and spend tax and spend.
voter

Johnson City, TN

#2 Mar 13, 2013
Hell if this is what he is up to we need vote him out of county commission next election. Forget about giving him another way to spend taxpayers dollars. We need commissioners who will get Pete Peterson under control instead of the wimpy asses on there now who allow Peterson to tell them what to do. Taxpayers have had enough of pet project spending.
kidding right

Johnson City, TN

#3 Mar 13, 2013
I was told building was going to cost 1.5 million dollars. Certainly hope the million will not come from taxpayers.
no vote

Johnson City, TN

#4 Mar 15, 2013
Tomita, Commissioer Larkey and a couple of school board members are pushing athletic buildings but do not support officers in schools.
Voter JC

Johnson City, TN

#5 Mar 16, 2013
no vote wrote:
Tomita, Commissioer Larkey and a couple of school board members are pushing athletic buildings but do not support officers in schools.
If that is true Tomita will not get my vote for any office city or county.
Not Tomita

Elizabethton, TN

#6 Mar 17, 2013
He has no problem with wasteful spending on the county commission and with the likes of Larkey are about to waste 2 million on Athletic buildings at Boone. who knows what deals he's made to get athletic buildings at Science Hill. If he is elected city commissioner both county and city taxes will go up to pay for his schemes! Say no to Tomita for the city and get him off county commission. What an ego to think voters would want him for both!
Big Daddy

Johnson City, TN

#7 Mar 24, 2013
Go Hilltoppers LOL I hear Phil Fulmer is going to coach David Crockett next year and move to Telford.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Updated JC Wife video 2 hr Preacher molesto 79
who all has APRIL CHAMBERS SNITCHED ON?? (Jan '16) 7 hr lmafo 2
Muslim Contributions to America? 8 hr natureboy 75
Took it off? 12 hr The farmers daughter 7
washington county detention center (Feb '13) 17 hr Hoppy 26
Orangle Peel coming to JC 23 hr JC user 6
Discusting Ducks in TRAILOR PARKS JOHNSON CITY Sat Correct Yourself ... 3
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) Jan 18 DonotBeThatNaive 1,640

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web