Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Judged:

been there wrote:
Believe the sign . Com this site will help all to understand
or just confuse, tell lies, blaspheme, because you all are so smart!
Mortimer

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Judged:

It just seems to me, with all the modern pro-gay, self sufficient, offended society of this modern world, maybe we should focus on what brings us together, not apart. I think we can all agree that we shouldn't be nit picking instead of looking at the big picture. War has been declared on religion.. Plain and simple, no matter whether we are called a cult or something else, we are under attack from the ones who would rather dismiss us as fanatics. Wouldn't it be better to find some common ground than to fight among ourselves?
been there

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Judged:

tiredofyourmouths wrote:
<quoted text> or just confuse, tell lies, blaspheme, because you all are so smart!
Nice to see your Christian life flow from you. But if you find things out for yourself you wouldn't have to be so tired and the thousands of Christian that have been freed from this cult to serve Christ alone not a prophet for profit that claimed he for told things before they happened be hmmm there is no record of doing it before claimed to be , an claimed to be under a cloud an got the revelation to preach the seven seals but he was in tx that day not az an the only answer message cult members have is you need a revelation or you just have to only believe. To this I say he proves to be a liar an there is many more lies like man from Windsor, bridge vision you have to be brainwashed to say you have to only believe after all the proof that is out there and by the way he preached the seven seals almost word for word from Charles Larkin so enjoy your life under someones thumb sorry I prefer Christ
Tell Me

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

Judged:

heather ferrell wrote:
ok For One So Not Knock A Church If You Have Never Been. It Is A Wonderful church And Just BeCause The Women InChurch Wear Dresses Or Skirts Doesn't Mean Anybod. Men Are Supposed To Wear Pants And Women Dresses. Point Blank. And Please Go To The Church Before You Knock It. Cause We Speak The True Meaning Of TheLord And I Hope ThaT God Smites Whoever Is Knocking it
Hello Heather Ferrell, how disheartening I find it that someone gets on here to defend this church in question and at the same time wishes demise on someone if they don't agree. Wow, if you read nothing else negative about this church this pretty much sums it up. You are saying "our way is the right way and if anyone goes against it then God should smite them". Therefore, you think your belief is the only true way to get to Heaven? Also, can you give us your definition of a hypocrite? Could it be summed up in two words....Heather Ferrell? If that is your real name. Next time you are in church maybe you should ask your prophet to give you forgiveness because God doesn't teach us to act this way towards other people.
I was reading a similar discussion on the Elizabethton Topix titled, Does Anyone know anything about Happy Valley Church of Jesus Christ". I had no idea how self righteous these "message believers" are. I believe in God, go to church and try to live my life according to His word but if this is how it is with you "message" folk. I will take my chances on The Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
Thanks

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

been there wrote:
Believe the sign . Com this site will help all to understand
Thank you! I have been looking at this site. Very informative, it has helped me understand a lot of the things you aren't allowed to question in the message. Didn't know it existed but I do now!
Yes

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

Mortimer wrote:
It just seems to me, with all the modern pro-gay, self sufficient, offended society of this modern world, maybe we should focus on what brings us together, not apart. I think we can all agree that we shouldn't be nit picking instead of looking at the big picture. War has been declared on religion.. Plain and simple, no matter whether we are called a cult or something else, we are under attack from the ones who would rather dismiss us as fanatics. Wouldn't it be better to find some common ground than to fight among ourselves?
In a perfect world...YES. However, if you attend this church you are sitting under a pastor that condems every denomination! How is that any different than someone getting on here and defending themselves, their beliefs and their denomination. Common ground you say. Maybe you should say these exact same words to your preacher when he is nit picking, as you called it. Does he talk about bringing us together? No, he says we are all going to hell and the ones who have left the message are going too. He is not God nor does he know someones heart. I would say stop saying your religion is under attack when he is doing the same thing and he is suppose to be a pastor.
Did you know

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Judged:

been there wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice to see your Christian life flow from you. But if you find things out for yourself you wouldn't have to be so tired and the thousands of Christian that have been freed from this cult to serve Christ alone not a prophet for profit that claimed he for told things before they happened be hmmm there is no record of doing it before claimed to be , an claimed to be under a cloud an got the revelation to preach the seven seals but he was in tx that day not az an the only answer message cult members have is you need a revelation or you just have to only believe. To this I say he proves to be a liar an there is many more lies like man from Windsor, bridge vision you have to be brainwashed to say you have to only believe after all the proof that is out there and by the way he preached the seven seals almost word for word from Charles Larkin so enjoy your life under someones thumb sorry I prefer Christ
Bravo! Something else, you know when a pastor has been at the same church since the 80's there has got to be a very strong hold over the congregation. He has compared himself to Moses and Noah. Just in case the preacher reads this.....Jonestown down in Guyana no longer exists. Maybe you are trying to have a Reaganville?
John

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

Wow! Cult church in Elizabethton. No wonder I left that town as soon as I could. Did you listen to his views on mix race relationships? This Regan idiot needs to go ahead and start wearing his pointy white hat during service.
Brother Donny

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

I just saw his racist rant on The Raw Story website. Shocked to find out this is happening in Johnson City! Everyone in the country is making fun of his made up language "hybreed " and "borned again colored women"! I didn't know the women dressed like sister wives until I read this on topix. Welcome to 2014 Happy Valley Church of Christ! Disgusting sermon from a despicable man contrary to teachings from the namesake of the church.
Elizabethton

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

etowns finest wrote:
WAS WILLIAM BRANHAM NUTS FOR PREACHING DIRECTLY FROM GODS WORD THE HOLY BIBLE.DONT THINK SO.ALTHOUGH THERE IS ALOT OF PEOPLE WHOM THEY THINK THEY KNOW GOD AND HIS WORD BUT REALLY DONT KNOW THEMSELVES THEY THINK THEY KNOW WHOM THEIR WORSHIPING
Sometimes he does , sometimes he dont. i have posted several "facts" in the other topic about this of what he teaches thru William Branham but it says in the Bible even the ELECT will be fooled in the last days. W.B. was a self proclaimed prophet, that taught lies.
You can read it here : http://www.watchman.org/profiles/pdf/branhami...
Hybreed Indeed

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

I'm afraid bro Donny may have underestimated the number of "colored people' in this area! Now that his racist rant has gone national this cult church may need to allocate funds for security to protect him! May need to cough up a few more $$$ this week in the collection plate, or heaven forbid some of those sister wives may need to get a job and join the year 2014! Or it may be time to pack up and move to a South American Country? Remember don't drink the Koolaid!!!!
True

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Is there really cults in jc
Really

Summerfield, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Are their really cults in JC?
What

Summerfield, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

This is very scary
Jackie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

I hope this is not true
Flash

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

It's scary to hear all this
Believer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2014

Sometimes I think churches can become cult-ish especially to outside members looking in.
whitness

Glastonbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

Judged:

To the ones against Bro. William Branham, you do not know what you are talking about. You're accusing christian people that you don't know. What you need is to read the bible, and repent, or else judgement is waiting for you all. Bro. Branham was a man that God used in this generation whether you like it or not. About Christian woman, we dress accordingly to the bible, not what pleases the eye of the world. We believe it as it is written. There are many scriptures for it, for example, Timothy 2:9-15, and Deuteronomy 22:5. If you are against it, you are responsible for it on judgement day that is to come. Remember, the most religious people in Jesus time were the ones who despised him, calling him the devil, false prophet, and more. The same spirits are in different bodies today. The word of God is perfect regardless of your interpretation, ideas, or education. My recommendation is to read the bible so that you may be able to see and find salvation for your souls.
Seriously

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

Womenarefree wrote:
<quoted text>
When I was in ETSU, the girls from your church wore denim skirts in PE. How ridiculous is that! They are also instructed not to cut their hair. I don't know anything about what you do in your church, but I would agree that it is a CULT. Why are women given instructions about their appearance? It is demeaning.
Feminism is also a cult but whose judging the head priestesses in women's studies dream of sacrificing males to their deity I believe it is the almighty Office Cow.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Johnson City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Johnson City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Johnson City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Johnson City